Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:05 pm

» Weather today
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby oldstrain Today at 4:00 pm

» Good Morning
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Now I've gone and done it Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Now I've gone and done it 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Now I've gone and done it Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Now I've gone and done it Vote_lcapNow I've gone and done it Voting_barNow I've gone and done it Vote_rcap 
David
Now I've gone and done it Vote_lcapNow I've gone and done it Voting_barNow I've gone and done it Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221956 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Now I've gone and done it Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Now I've gone and done it Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Now I've gone and done it

Go down 
+5
oldstrain
George & Morgan
devo56
Knackered
Lofty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

Now I've gone and done it Empty
PostSubject: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Yep, I've really gone and done it, knackered is going to shout at me, but it's to late , I've only gone and went to Bristol, lol,
I've been in contact with oldstrain and he's organised for me to go and see him, and pick up a selection of birds. I was going down expecting a couple, and ended up with 5 of the finest pairs of birds you could ever want, aardens, faroes, and Janssens. They are absolutely superb, in super condition and perfect feather, all for the princely sum of, NOTHING, yep not a penny, not only that but every time I said goodbye to him he would pop into the house and pick up something pigeon related and stuff it in my pocket. He injected the birds while I was there and showed me how it was done. He is most definitely one of the good guys, more people like him is what the sport needs, so without further ado, thank you Darren, your 1 of the best , and best of all , I've got pigeons back , whoo hoo, my mrs is chuffed because I've spent all day out of the house lol.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:13 am

Lofty wrote:
Yep, I've really gone and done it, knackered is going to shout at me, but it's to late , I've only gone and went to Bristol, lol,
I've been in contact with oldstrain and he's organised for me to go and see him, and pick up a selection of birds. I was going down expecting a couple, and ended up with 5 of the finest pairs of birds you could ever want, aardens, faroes, and Janssens. They are absolutely superb, in super condition and perfect feather, all for the princely sum of, NOTHING, yep not a penny, not only that but every time I said goodbye to him he would pop into the house and pick up something pigeon related and stuff it in my pocket. He injected the birds while I was there and showed me how it was done. He is most definitely one of the good guys, more people like him is what the sport needs, so without further ado, thank you Darren, your 1 of the best , and best of all , I've got pigeons back , whoo hoo, my mrs is chuffed because I've spent all day out of the house lol.

What hope have you got Lofty lol! lol! lol! etc. You have just joined the hopeless club I suspect, like me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or maybe just Conned  Smile  Smile  "Big time" & ripped off by a pair of pirat's from Bristol bounce bounce for that type of money you spent there. I'm just glad thou they  have a few left for me, for when I come knocking on their door there & I'm even prepared to spend up big of sorts Smile Smile with my pocket money for the week Wink Wink. cheers
PS. Well done to the pirat pair. Bloods worth bottling, without a doubt  Wink  Wink.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:20 am

Good to hear Lofty, and also good to hear Daz helped you out mate, lets hope its the start too many good things. All the best with your future racing and breeding.
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 7:16 am

well done lofty best of luck and very good of daz to think of you
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:24 am

it was nice to meet you and the lad roy your welcome to the gifts ...always nice to help new starters out ...glad to here the mrs likes the grizzles too Smile always good to have her indoors onside lol! it was also nice to see you got what you wanted in the red pied hen ,enjoy yer pigeons lads pirat
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 8:38 am

big well done best of luck for 2016 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:54 am

glad to hear Darren sorted you out with some nice pigeons lofty, Darren`s a top bloke who has helped many a member and fancier out, sometimes at his own cost......Darren has helped me on many occasions and also given me valuable advise which im very grateful for.

well one Darren. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:55 pm

They're beautiful birds David, there's a red pied hen that is almost exactly the same markings as the original red pied Kirkpatrick cock I had when I first started, there is also a couple of grizzle hens that remind me of the original Kirkpatrick grizzle hen I had, memories flooding back, can't wait to get some ybs off these.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:58 pm

Lofty wrote:
They're beautiful birds David, there's a red pied hen that is almost exactly the same markings as the original red pied Kirkpatrick cock I had when I first started, there is also a couple of grizzle hens that remind me of the original Kirkpatrick grizzle hen I had, memories flooding back, can't wait to get some ybs off these.

Terrific Smile Smile that you went home happy Lofty Wink Wink I'm so pleased etc. Now !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes A word of warning lol! lol! lol! thou. Try & keep the missus bounce bounce in the dark when the money starts flying out the door there as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:02 pm

best start doing the shopping lofty lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:01 pm

oldstrain wrote:

SmileSmile Could be handy doing the shopping for the missus O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if Lofty is smart etc & on his own lol! lol! lol!. Many a treat can find it's way into the trolley bounce bounce I've found under the name of essential food items, but some how finish up down the back yard as such.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Lofty wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:27 am

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

SmileSmile Could be handy doing the shopping for the missus O/S Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if Lofty is smart etc & on his own lol! lol! lol!. Many a treat can find it's way into the trolley bounce bounce I've found under the name of essential food items, but some how finish up down the back yard as such.  cheers

a man after my own heart oz what she don't see she cant moan about lol! pirat
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:47 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

a man after my own heart oz what she don't see she cant moan about lol! pirat

lol!lol!lol!. Yesterday O/S Smile Smile She who must be obeyed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here was feeling poorly sadly & I offered to do the daily shopping etc bounce bounce minus her cappucino & cake treat as such Wink Wink. Not happy thou Smile Smile when I got home, minus the reciept for all the goodies I just happened to  purchase for her there to check up on. cheers
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:50 pm

that's very true Darren, best on a need to know basis, if they don't need to know don't tell them lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I've gone and done it   Now I've gone and done it Empty

Back to top Go down

Now I've gone and done it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: