Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» How's everyone's ybs
by oldstrain Today at 4:41 pm

» Weather today
by redrog Today at 10:48 am

» saturday liberations
by Lofty Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» anyone near aylesbury
by redrog Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:21 pm

» Made a start.
by halcanada Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:37 pm

» Racing Today......24/6/17.
by oldstrain Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 pm

» Kelp powder/flakes
by blueskylofts Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:55 pm

» Pau International
by blueskylofts Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:00 am

» Gem pellets
by blueskylofts Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, Boosey, David, VanReet Man123

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Lofty
 
blueskylofts
 
oldstrain
 
redrog
 
Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Links.
Statistics
We have 1090 registered users
The newest registered user is Sansaa

Our users have posted a total of 152338 messages in 10062 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
birdy2011
 
Knackered
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 Pigeonracer123 welcome....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28872
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 1:31 pm

welcome tot he forum Pigeonracer123, look forward to any input you may have... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling


Posts : 756
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 68
Location : darlington

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 3:04 pm


welcome 123 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2013-08-09
Age : 46
Location : Basildon, Essex

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 3:32 pm

hi, thank you for the welcome
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28872
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 4:55 pm

maybe you could tell us a bit about your self p/123, do you race, or do you keep fancy pigeons etc....are you new to pigeon keeping or an old hand...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9875
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
avatar

Posts : 486
Join date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 7:20 pm

welcome to the site pal, are you new to the sport.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1449
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 51
Location : Wolverhampton

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 9:20 pm

well come to the site hope you enjoy it and look forward to your posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13831
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Tue May 31, 2016 10:47 pm

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy and have input
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2016-02-28
Age : 62
Location : Pontivy, Central Brittany, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:44 am

David wrote:
welcome tot he forum Pigeonracer123, look forward to any input you may have... Very Happy

A very big 'Welcome' from me as well.

Great to have you on-board. And looking forward to seeing your posts.

Phil (blueskylofts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.philongold.net Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 am

David wrote:
maybe you could tell us a bit about your self p/123, do you race, or do you keep fancy pigeons etc....are you new to pigeon keeping or an old hand...?

No pressure there I see Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! forgotten have we I take etc David Smile Smile how we fixed our little Indonesion mate up here recently Wink Wink as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28872
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:26 am

just being straight forward knackered, it seems quite a lot of new members join the forum then have nothing to say.......it makes me wonder why they do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:54 am

David wrote:
just being straight forward knackered, it seems quite a lot of new members join the forum then have nothing to say.......it makes me wonder why they do that.

I understand all that David Smile Smile from my perspective Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if he can just improve on Mr Poelman etc here lol! lol! lol! it will all be a bonus plus bounce bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28872
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:07 am

genuine members are what we need knackered, those who merely register and contribute nothing are of no benefit to the forum......those who register for more sinister reasons are another matter.

post counts don't mean a lot, you have only to look at my count, 99% is meaningless rubbish, quality is more important than quantity, and being a genuine member who supports the forum is more important than registered user numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1024
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 43
Location : Great Harwood

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:08 am

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:23 am

David wrote:
genuine members are what we need knackered, those who merely register and contribute nothing are of no benefit to the forum......those who register for more sinister reasons are another matter.

post counts don't mean a lot, you have only to look at my count, 99% is meaningless rubbish, quality is more important than quantity, and being a genuine member who supports the forum is more important than registered user numbers.


I agree 100% their David Smile Smile I must say bounce bounce  you certainly taught me lol! lol! lol! the art of waffle etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28872
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:26 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
genuine members are what we need knackered, those who merely register and contribute nothing are of no benefit to the forum......those who register for more sinister reasons are another matter.

post counts don't mean a lot, you have only to look at my count, 99% is meaningless rubbish, quality is more important than quantity, and being a genuine member who supports the forum is more important than registered user numbers.


I agree 100% their David Smile Smile I must say bounce bounce  you certainly taught me lol! lol! lol! the art of waffle etc. cheers


yes, if in the unlikely event anyone needs to learn how to talk sh*t, I`m your man. free lessons given... Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5514
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:37 am

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
genuine members are what we need knackered, those who merely register and contribute nothing are of no benefit to the forum......those who register for more sinister reasons are another matter.

post counts don't mean a lot, you have only to look at my count, 99% is meaningless rubbish, quality is more important than quantity, and being a genuine member who supports the forum is more important than registered user numbers.


I agree 100% their David Smile Smile I must say bounce bounce  you certainly taught me lol! lol! lol! the art of waffle etc. cheers


yes, if in the unlikely event anyone needs to learn how to talk sh*t, I`m your man. free lessons given... Razz Razz lol! lol!

lol!lol!lol! once again sadly  Smile Smile I agree, but if one puts it all in perspective etc Wink Wink it's no differant I would suggest, than being down the club after the beer starts flowing I suspect on race day.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 28872
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:45 am

only difference is knackered, I don't drink........Razz Razz

I talk sh*t naturally, without any artificial stimulant....... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pigeonracer123 welcome....   

Back to top Go down
 
Pigeonracer123 welcome....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: