Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Final yb placing
by Lofty Today at 9:26 pm

» Weather today
by Knackered Today at 9:01 pm

» Peel Brothers Race Results 2017.
by Knackered Today at 8:44 pm

» BIRDS FOR A PARTICULAR DISTANCE
by Knackered Today at 8:32 pm

» 5th & 6th Ripon.
by Knackered Today at 2:49 am

» Garlic....
by Knackered Today at 2:38 am

» different strains of pigeons
by halcanada Today at 12:14 am

» Never know who is watching...
by halcanada Yesterday at 6:24 pm

» Forum Syndicate 2018 ?
by David Yesterday at 6:12 pm

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, Knackered, Lofty, markevans, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David

oldstrain

Don Webb

Knackered

halcanada

peel bros

blueskylofts

markevans

Lofty

Tony scaife

Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1097 registered users
The newest registered user is C simpkin

Our users have posted a total of 155040 messages in 10291 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

the big vote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:47 am

June 23, UK Independence Day , rule Britannia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:53 am

bless the british people a good job done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 am

edgie wrote:
bless the british people a good job done Very Happy

Maybe so Smile Smile maybe not Edgie Wink Wink My congratulations thou go out to every one that voted on the day etc even if they lost out on the day. So rule the democrecy system I say bounce bounce as we in general may take it for granted at times, but this moment in time is seeing it work at it's very best I suspect.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:33 am

I think it was more of a statement from the british people that they are sick to death of Cameron and his gang, and the way they have sold us down the river, and how they are running the country....

at the end of the day, the government work for US, we are the masters, they are the servants, and they need to remember that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:47 am

David wrote:
I think it was more of a statement from the british people that they are sick to death of Cameron and his gang, and the way they have sold us down the river, and how they are running the country....

at the end of the day, the government work for US, we are the masters, they are the servants, and they need to remember that....

Interesting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cameron has appeared to walk the  pirat plank by the looks of it David Smile Smile etc. I suspect it gives an insight into the mans effort/concerns for the peasant type clan as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:49 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

Interesting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cameron has appeared to walk the  pirat plank by the looks of it David Smile Smile etc. I suspect it gives an insight into the mans effort/concerns for the peasant type clan as such. cheers

Wink spoilt brat has not got his own way so he is off ....good job done boris and nigel Very Happy pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:54 am

yes knackered, I fully expected him to resign if the vote to leave was the outcome......he cant really continue can he.

he`s made enough money now anyway, so he can slope off somewhere in the world and live happily ever after....probably tel aviv, he said he was a proud Zionist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 am

David wrote:
yes knackered, I fully expected him to resign if the vote to leave was the outcome......he cant really continue can he.

he`s made enough money now anyway, so he can slope off somewhere in the world and live happily ever after....probably tel aviv, he said he was a proud Zionist.

Why not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "Slope off" Smile Smile Pension for life & perks, tough going ??? for some. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:00 am

GREAT RESULT OUT

GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE VOTING FOR WHAT THEY WANT INDEPENDENCE cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 am

Don Webb wrote:
GREAT RESULT OUT

GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE VOTING FOR WHAT THEY WANT INDEPENDENCE cheers cheers cheers

Some not happy I see thou Don Smile Smile with the democratic system as such now. Either bad loosers etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or they want anarchy to be the order of the day I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 am

it makes you wonder who are not happy knackered, I know the ordinary joe who is effected by the EU rules did what they felt was right for them......its those who gain through being in the EU, and those like bankers and employers who import cheap labour who are the ones who don't like the result.....the corrupt media, news papers and television who put out this propaganda, most of which is lies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 am

David wrote:
it makes you wonder who are not happy knackered, I know the ordinary joe who is effected by the EU rules did what they felt was right for them......its those who gain through being in the EU, and those like bankers and employers who import cheap labour who are the ones who don't like the result.....the corrupt media, news papers and television who put out this propaganda, most of which is lies.

For what I understand David Smile Smile one million extra people voted in favour of leaving the EU etc. For me, that about paints the true picture I suspect & the knockers, sadly should just get on with life & except the outcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 am

David wrote:

spot on Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:11 am

yes I think your right knackered, it was around 1 million more votes in favour of leaving......to be honest I don't think scameron and osbourne did the cause much good by blatantly lying to the public, scare tactics back fired on them.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 pm

getting a yank to dictate to brits backfired big time ...back of the cue Britain if you vote out was obamas words lol! talk about friendly fire lol! same old yanks shooting from the hip I mean lip again lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   

Back to top Go down

the big vote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2