Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Canadian Road Rage! Discretion advised!
by Boosey Today at 9:50 am

» Weather today
by David Today at 9:35 am

» Old Cock Show Entries 2017.
by David Today at 8:28 am

» floating eggs
by Knackered Today at 12:48 am

» Aviery , Whats Yours Like ...?
by Knackered Today at 12:37 am

» Pairing Up....
by Knackered Today at 12:13 am

» One Loft Races to consider
by Knackered Yesterday at 11:57 pm

» Birds of a feather.
by halcanada Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» Old Cocks Show.
by David Yesterday at 7:04 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, cowandchicken, David, jet2013uk

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered
 
David
 
Boosey
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1102 registered users
The newest registered user is swaps

Our users have posted a total of 156911 messages in 10425 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 the big vote

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird


Posts : 1539
Join date : 2015-10-07
Location : Swansea

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:47 am

June 23, UK Independence Day , rule Britannia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 2398
Join date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:53 am

bless the british people a good job done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 am

edgie wrote:
bless the british people a good job done Very Happy

Maybe so Smile Smile maybe not Edgie Wink Wink My congratulations thou go out to every one that voted on the day etc even if they lost out on the day. So rule the democrecy system I say bounce bounce as we in general may take it for granted at times, but this moment in time is seeing it work at it's very best I suspect.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29884
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:33 am

I think it was more of a statement from the british people that they are sick to death of Cameron and his gang, and the way they have sold us down the river, and how they are running the country....

at the end of the day, the government work for US, we are the masters, they are the servants, and they need to remember that....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:47 am

David wrote:
I think it was more of a statement from the british people that they are sick to death of Cameron and his gang, and the way they have sold us down the river, and how they are running the country....

at the end of the day, the government work for US, we are the masters, they are the servants, and they need to remember that....


Interesting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cameron has appeared to walk the  pirat plank by the looks of it David Smile Smile etc. I suspect it gives an insight into the mans effort/concerns for the peasant type clan as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10473
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:49 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
I think it was more of a statement from the british people that they are sick to death of Cameron and his gang, and the way they have sold us down the river, and how they are running the country....

at the end of the day, the government work for US, we are the masters, they are the servants, and they need to remember that....


Interesting Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Cameron has appeared to walk the  pirat plank by the looks of it David Smile Smile etc. I suspect it gives an insight into the mans effort/concerns for the peasant type clan as such. cheers

Wink spoilt brat has not got his own way so he is off ....good job done boris and nigel Very Happy pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29884
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:54 am

yes knackered, I fully expected him to resign if the vote to leave was the outcome......he cant really continue can he.

he`s made enough money now anyway, so he can slope off somewhere in the world and live happily ever after....probably tel aviv, he said he was a proud Zionist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:59 am

David wrote:
yes knackered, I fully expected him to resign if the vote to leave was the outcome......he cant really continue can he.

he`s made enough money now anyway, so he can slope off somewhere in the world and live happily ever after....probably tel aviv, he said he was a proud Zionist.

Why not Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "Slope off" Smile Smile Pension for life & perks, tough going ??? for some. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13998
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:00 am

GREAT RESULT OUT

GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE VOTING FOR WHAT THEY WANT INDEPENDENCE cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:13 am

Don Webb wrote:
GREAT RESULT OUT

GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE VOTING FOR WHAT THEY WANT INDEPENDENCE cheers cheers cheers

Some not happy I see thou Don Smile Smile with the democratic system as such now. Either bad loosers etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or they want anarchy to be the order of the day I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29884
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:31 am

it makes you wonder who are not happy knackered, I know the ordinary joe who is effected by the EU rules did what they felt was right for them......its those who gain through being in the EU, and those like bankers and employers who import cheap labour who are the ones who don't like the result.....the corrupt media, news papers and television who put out this propaganda, most of which is lies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 am

David wrote:
it makes you wonder who are not happy knackered, I know the ordinary joe who is effected by the EU rules did what they felt was right for them......its those who gain through being in the EU, and those like bankers and employers who import cheap labour who are the ones who don't like the result.....the corrupt media, news papers and television who put out this propaganda, most of which is lies.

For what I understand David Smile Smile one million extra people voted in favour of leaving the EU etc. For me, that about paints the true picture I suspect & the knockers, sadly should just get on with life & except the outcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10473
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:09 am

David wrote:
it makes you wonder who are not happy knackered, I know the ordinary joe who is effected by the EU rules did what they felt was right for them......its those who gain through being in the EU, and those like bankers and employers who import cheap labour who are the ones who don't like the result.....the corrupt media, news papers and television who put out this propaganda, most of which is lies.

spot on Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29884
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:11 am

yes I think your right knackered, it was around 1 million more votes in favour of leaving......to be honest I don't think scameron and osbourne did the cause much good by blatantly lying to the public, scare tactics back fired on them.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10473
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: the big vote   Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:41 pm

getting a yank to dictate to brits backfired big time ...back of the cue Britain if you vote out was obamas words lol! talk about friendly fire lol! same old yanks shooting from the hip I mean lip again lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the big vote   

Back to top Go down
 
the big vote
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Vote for the WAA Blog of 2010
» Vote: 2011 April Male Pup
» Cast your Vote for the Winner of the Photo Competition
» Vote: 2011 March female Pup
» vote for mr or miss july 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: