Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Respiro San dry
by blueskylofts Today at 11:36 am

» this weeks racing 29/30th july
by David Today at 10:46 am

» Weather today
by Lofty Today at 10:12 am

» Happy 10,000 posts Darren....
by David Today at 10:00 am

» first toss today
by oldstrain Today at 9:57 am

» Race Results 22/7/17.....?
by oldstrain Today at 9:55 am

» Sheba Pic of father.
by oldstrain Today at 9:48 am

» Old dog pen aviary.
by oldstrain Today at 9:45 am

» To Boldly go. Jim Jenner.
by oldstrain Today at 9:42 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Briant, Lofty

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
oldstrain

David

halcanada

blueskylofts

Knackered

redrog

Lofty

Boosey

peel bros

johnnorm2

Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1092 registered users
The newest registered user is Lincsracer

Our users have posted a total of 153158 messages in 10116 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:38 pm

whats members thoughs on the rpra manager leaving, why he`s leaving and who would/could replace him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:15 am

no thoughts anyone...? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:09 pm

my thoughts are he never delivered and knows it has found to be wanting on a number of issues and has sided with the old school at the rpra ...hence going backwards not forwards ,took the company car and benefits for as long as possible and no doubt lined up a new job before resigning ...basically the guys done feck all apart from put his hand in the honeypot ...I would like to see a online interview of 4-6 candidates and each member of the rpra gets a vote ...not a elected gm from within a yes man for the old doctrine living in the dark ages Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

least he wont get no more freebies at blackpool , lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:25 pm

edgie wrote:
least he wont get no more freebies at blackpool , lol!

yeah that's another thing freebie long weekender on the beer and best nosh in a swanky hotel entertaining the mayor of blackpool and her husband Razz the rpra is running a sport the same way as 40 years ago yet the membership has dropped dramatically in that time ,they need to move with the times but pigeon men are stalwarts in general and go with the flow so more money is being drained from the few as the gravy train leaves for its next excursion Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:44 pm

its annoying and true but it wont stop ? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:49 pm

I read a letter In the bhw from some stupid woman, saying what a wonderful man waldrop is, and how he represents the sport/hobby of pigeon racing, and how much good he had done.....

it was sickening to read.......... pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:00 am

David wrote:
I read a letter In the bhw from some stupid woman, saying what a wonderful man waldrop is, and how he represents the sport/hobby of pigeon racing, and how much good he had done.....

it was sickening to read.......... pale
put a letter of reply davd have your say , go for it man, but you will have to tell me what you wrote as I don't buy the B.H.W, that's full of SHIT too . lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:01 am

nothing personal david cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 am

its the B,H,W. not your letter should you decide to send one cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:29 am

the bhw is linked in with the rpra its the rpra rag basically yet advertises stuff for fanciers to use then bans them when they use it lol! you could not make it up could you Laughing don't buy it anymore anyway its full of sh**e and paper pigeons being sold by chancers lol! probably one of the old school scratching waldrops back ...I have not met a single fancier who has said what a good job he has done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:53 am

will I do I am a good story teller lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 am

yes, I think the bhw is owned by the rpra or something along those lines if I`m not mistaken... scratch I don't buy the bhw it swap it with an elderly local fancier for my racing pigeon weekly every few weeks, but I`ll try find the issue out with the womans letter in and post up what she said about him, it will probably be his wife or his mother... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 am

edgie wrote:
will I do I am a good story teller  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

used to like some of the scribes but its basically turned into a advertising rag for products and pigeons cant say I miss my old Thursday read at all tbh waisted pages on the raptor alliance and keeping fanciers in the dark on certain issues like the dickin medal pages on the Olympiad and what a farce that was on selection with buddies looking after buddies Laughing I will stick to me club racing and toilet paper from now on they are both cheaper lol! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:56 am

The higher up the ladder the more corruption there is the RPRA aren't fit for purpose too many chiefs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:05 am

thing that always puzzles me is, who is the highest position in the rpra , the manager...? but who puts the manager in his position...? who gives him the job and decides if he is the best candidate...?

whi hires and fires the top man...? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:49 am

It will be like the Free Masons David all friend of a friend and funny handshakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 pm

has to be the committee who hires and fires who else could it be ? the members maybe Razz don't be daft we just fuel the gravy train cheers they could have pre-recorded online interviews of 4-6 candidates have them on the rpra web site for a week window whereby the end of that week members cast a vote or even have 1 vote per club submitted but it will never happen same old boys club
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:54 am

yes, it seems there has been more skulduggery and more controversy since waldrop became the main man, than when the other fella was in charge (cant remember his name... scratch  )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...   

Back to top Go down

Members houghs on RPRA Manager leaving...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1