Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» racing 26th 27th aug
by Knackered Today at 1:21 am

» The Eclipse!!
by Knackered Today at 1:08 am

» Wood Preserve / Stain....
by Knackered Today at 1:00 am

» Top Three Places, Hot Spot 2
by Knackered Today at 12:55 am

» Wednesday Marking August 23rd.
by David Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Hot weather.
by halcanada Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» How Many YBs Left...?
by redrog Yesterday at 1:02 pm

» Weather today
by redrog Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Tue 22nd August RPRA Update.
by oldstrain Yesterday at 10:26 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Knackered

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
Knackered

David

oldstrain

Lofty

halcanada

blueskylofts

peel bros

redrog

stormqueen

johnnorm2

Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1094 registered users
The newest registered user is Tony scaife

Our users have posted a total of 153962 messages in 10189 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

Best performance comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 am

The two birds I won from tumley lofts will be sold at my charity auction on 5 th November nehu show
The reason iam selling these is clear if you had seen the posts posted yesterday didn't know that there was terms and conditions tied to these birds all proceeds will go to cancer connections Harton lane south Shields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:01 am

well they are your property now , hope you get a good price for them , for your chosen charity good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:07 am

IANYOUNG wrote:
The two birds I won from tumley lofts will be sold at my charity auction on 5 th November nehu show
The reason iam selling these is clear if you had seen the posts posted yesterday didn't know that there was terms and conditions tied to these birds all proceeds will go to cancer connections Harton lane south Shields

well to be honest ian, it doesn't come as a surprise......we predicted you would sell them, anyway as edgie says, they are your birds, you won them......but any future competitons will be better scrutinised .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:12 am

What the f??k David if you must know had just paired them up they were to go in stock loft so your prediction was wrong no wonder members don't stay on here long enough with shit like that the birds will go to a good cause and by the way who's we are you spineless to mention name bet this isn't on long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:21 am

ian, like it say, it doesn't come as a surprise......it was anticipated you would sell them weeks ago , you have shown what sort of a "man " you are over the past few years and to be quite honest your an arsehole, always have been, always will be.

so my advise is go where these other halfwhits have gone and bitch among your selves.......you contribute nothing to the forum, so it will be no loss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:33 am

Forum you make me laugh there's only about 10 of you actually on here laughing stock more like well rid if you ask me all them members registered and only a few on can't all be wrong I can sleep at night David if you want to see an arsehole look in the mirror joke of a forum lol

Last edited by IANYOUNG on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:34 am

what are you still doing here ian....?

I thought you had gone.......... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Ian I aint on much this last while back but that's because of my own reasons and things going on in my life I for one actually like the site so I don't know or understand your problem why do u continually try to wind folk up the wrong way I think u need to take a long look in the mirror because u seem to have a very big chip on your shoulder no wonder no one has a good word to say about u but that's your problem if this sites so shiete y not just come off it simple as that all the best for your sale and the best for next season sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:35 pm

the actions of ian young selling the competition birds was predicted before he won them so no surprise their eh Rolling Eyes ian I knew your game before it started because its your nature yes their was criteria for competition entrants and like I said you posted on the topic so dont make out you been hard done by ...your are a scheming rapacious individual I been waiting for you to show your true colours as I knew you would ....for all site members knowledge ian has been sending pms of late regards the arrival of his competition birds he wanted them in time for his sale and once they arrived ian had ceased posting on site ...its not rocket science

Last edited by oldstrain on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 pm

edgie wrote:
well they are your property now , hope you get a good price for them , for your chosen charity good luck

yes they are but where is the moral standard in that steve ...I rest my case with ian and your pathetic reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:52 pm

hang on here I just stated a fact , they are his and he can now do what he likes with them , I for one no not and did not no of what is going on , please don't bring me into personals , I have not been back on this site that long so I am totally un aware cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:22 pm

ok steve but their been plenty pms from ian about the competition birds and their arrival to him it just stinks ...anyway let it be lesson learnt next time I will trust my judgement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm

ignorance is bliss, glad I aint got effing clue whats going on ere Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 am

You must have some good birds if your selling such quality birds before you've even tried them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Pity they didn't go to a more deserving member
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Lofty wrote:
Pity they didn't go to a more deserving member

thank you lofty, exactly what I thought....to sell a pair of pigeons of this quality which were given as a prize is despicable whichever way you look at it, and it makes me realise they would have been better appreciated by someone else, hopefully next years tumley loft prize will go to a more deserving member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:57 pm

yes the mans actions speaks volumes ...not surprised in the least ,never even had the decency to say a word to me when I phoned to confirm arrival of his birds ,this is the internet for you wise guys and chancers ...they will always be there but it has not taken any wind from the sales theirs plenty cracking lads on here some I have met in person some I will meet shortly ...thats what the forums about making new friends and gathering decent info... thanks to certain members backing it means a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best performance comp   

Back to top Go down

Best performance comp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1