Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby barnie Today at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
What you done to day - Page 4 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) What you done to day - Page 4 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.What you done to day - Page 4 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
What you done to day - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 4 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
David
What you done to day - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhat you done to day - Page 4 Voting_barWhat you done to day - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
What you done to day - Page 4 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
What you done to day - Page 4 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

What you done to day

Go down 
+12
seanl
blueskylofts
Don Webb
halcanada
redrog
Lofty
peel bros
Knackered
barnie
David
oldstrain
markevans
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

What you done to day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Lofty wrote:
What sand do you use daz, and where do you get it

kiln dried m8 from wickes I only use it in my hens section I have a shelf beneath v-perches to catch the droppings and after I clean in the mornings a few cup full is put down on the shelf to dry up any moisture...summertime I would use holm sand which is 1/3 the price but at this time of year its soaking wet even in the bags...childrens play sand is good to but I used all of alfies up lol!
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Perches all made. Inside door to make. Too cold today. Banded 7 young.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:16 pm

oldstrain wrote:
sorted birds out went to get some sand and some straw quite a chilled day really ...pairing racers up tomorrow bounce
The 65 trick is not quite normal here O/S 'Wink, wink" thou the end result is the same etc this year. Normal to take 3 rounds as such but being on the lazy side now, I mated up a few spares & decided on only 2 rounds. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 10:36 pm

halcanada wrote:
Perches all made. Inside door to make. Too cold today. Banded 7 young.
Nothing I like more "smile, smile" Hal, than a man that believes in quality (banded 7) etc. Here I just finished banding my 2nd round as such & finished up with 70 odd "cry, cry cry". Cheers.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:08 am

Have 40 bands. Probably will use them all eventually. Too many old birds so they will get pushed this year.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Almost finished cleaning out birds had a bath off to see a mate of mine to see how he is getting on with his loft alterations new roof and a new front with door way on the side
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:38 pm

just re-felted my store shed roof loft chores done too got to do some packing this afternoon for our show winners but have ran out of ink in the printer so have to go get that too now for labels ...nothings easy is it Razz
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:02 pm

oldstrain wrote:
just re-felted my store shed roof loft chores done too got to do some packing this afternoon for our show winners but have ran out of ink in the printer so have to go get that too now for labels ...nothings easy is it Razz

I'd make that Ray peel come and collect it daz lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 5:42 pm

I can just see our ray and barry running down the motorway a bit like that batman and robin scene in only fools and horses lol! lol! lol! only kidding Raymond Wink
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Still sorting racers out but nearly there.plus put new fire in sitting cabin.finished one yb section off
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:06 pm

halcanada wrote:
Have 40 bands. Probably will use them all eventually. Too many old birds so they will get pushed this year.
Smile,smile. Little fish here Hal. Average for a flyer in my Fed etc is 200 odd rings. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 10:15 pm

peel bros wrote:
Still sorting racers out but nearly there.plus put new fire in sitting cabin.finished one yb section off
Boy oh Boy "Fire/cabin" smile, smile. How could one be so lucky Ray etc. Today for me I'm off to Cosco "1st time" shortly, to see what pigeon goodies they stock. Wink, wink. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:29 am

oldstrain wrote:
Another rort O/S "Smile, smile" printer cartriges etc. Cost about as much as a printer I've found here. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 12:03 pm

£14 for a cartridge here oz pale lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Cleaned out this morning only could get hens out as rain started called in to secretary's house to organise a second agm as the first one no one turned up then off to work
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 9:58 pm

markevans wrote:
Cleaned out this morning only could get hens out as rain started called in to secretary's house to organise a second agm as the first one no one turned up then off to work
Breakfast/birds & my normal useless waffle here etc. Waiting on the missus now to get out of bed & give me my duties for the day etc. Yesterday she had me up on the house roof putting up shade cloth on the back pergola for enjoyment. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:06 pm

oldstrain wrote:
£14 for a cartridge here oz pale lol! lol! lol!
Good quality printer here "with all the bling" cost me $85. Printer cartridge unfortunately, near $70 "cry,cry". Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:39 am

All jobs done for today birds fed and water changed off to work in a short while
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:05 am

loft chores sorted ...one loft birds sorted just off for a full English I'm starving bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:14 pm

oldstrain wrote:
loft chores sorted ...one loft birds sorted just off for a full English I'm starving bounce bounce bounce
Breakfast/birds/waffle "smile, smile" & just about to head off here on a road trip to load my van up with grain etc. Porridge & tripe for the next month on the table I suspect (cry, cry) but the birds must be fed. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 pm

All birds out this morning nice to see them having a good fly a slow day at work half way through fitting a timing belt finish it in the morning
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 6:53 pm

markevans wrote:
All birds out this morning nice to see them having a good fly a slow day at work half way through fitting a timing belt finish it in the morning

I had my timing belt replaced a few weeks ago mark, they also replaced the water pump etc, I remember the days when I did my ford overhead cam belt my self, but wouldn't even know where to start on a modern engine........ No No No
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Its all a nightmare dave with all the special timing tools you need anything a bit out of the ordinary we send it out to the engine guy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:32 pm

do they still have plugs, points , condenser in a modern engine....... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

Plugs yes but not the rest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you done to day   What you done to day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you done to day
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: