Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Someone`s been Naughty....
by David Today at 4:34 pm

» Club Shows
by friendsloft Today at 4:16 pm

» Purring birds
by blueskylofts Today at 2:54 pm

» Last of the soybeans.
by blueskylofts Today at 2:48 pm

» breeder buyer
by David Today at 2:26 pm

» Weather today
by David Today at 12:36 pm

» RPRA Auction has Started...
by David Today at 10:45 am

» Breeding by the phases of the MOON
by blueskylofts Today at 9:48 am

» RPRA Auction Update 19th October.
by oldstrain Today at 9:47 am

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

blueskylofts, Briant, David, Don Webb, friendsloft, johnnorm2

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
halcanada
 
oldstrain
 
blueskylofts
 
Lofty
 
jet2013uk
 
Red Pied
 
Don Webb
 
friendsloft
 
chuda
 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryan Williams

Our users have posted a total of 155912 messages in 10351 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 3863
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 47
Location : Guernsey

PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:15 pm

I would like to wish you all a very happy new year for 2017 and hope we all have some great races
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29613
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:12 pm

happy new year to you too rene, hope you had a good new years eve.......... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the mumah
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Rene A wrote:
I would like to wish you all a very happy new year for 2017 and hope we all have some great races
can anyone help me with a fantail pigeon that wont fly! i need to get it safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29613
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:23 pm

the mumah wrote:
Rene A wrote:
I would like to wish you all a very happy new year for 2017 and hope we all have some great races
can anyone help me with a fantail pigeon that wont fly! i need to get it safe


a little bit more info might help......is it your bird...? is it a stray living out side...? where is it and what danger is it in...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the mumah
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:26 pm

David wrote:
the mumah wrote:
Rene A wrote:
I would like to wish you all a very happy new year for 2017 and hope we all have some great races
can anyone help me with a fantail pigeon that wont fly! i need to get it safe


a little bit more info might help......is it your bird...? is it a stray living out side...?  where is it and what danger is it in...?


i found it walking outdoors and have it indoors now. it hasnt flown yet but happily eating drinking and walking around kitchen. i tried to let it go but it came back to my door. itsvery tame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29613
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:30 pm

ah right, I see......fantails are by nature tame and rarely stray away from home, they don't fly/exercise like a racing pigeon does. can you tell if its injured or hurt in any way...? if may be just run down due to it being out/lost from its home, so a couple of days food and water and rest may be all it needs.

do you know if there are any pigeon keepers round where you live...?  it may be one of theres.


p.s. well done for picking the bird up and caring for it.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the mumah
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:33 pm

David wrote:
ah right, I see......fantails are by nature tame and rarely stray away from home, they don't fly/exercise like a racing pigeon does. can you tell if its injured or hurt in any way...? if may be just run down due to it being out/lost from its home, so a couple of days food and water and rest may be all it needs.

do you know if there are any pigeon keepers round where you live...?  it may be one of theres.


p.s. well done for picking the bird up and caring for it.....

i dont know anyone who has them. I dont want to simply let it go and then find it killed etc. do you know anyone in my area?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1530
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 51
Location : Wolverhampton

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Happy new year to all hope everyone had a good night. Maybe the fantail is an exhibition fantail as it might only be able to fly very short distances this would explain why it won't fly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29613
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:36 pm

the mumah wrote:
David wrote:
ah right, I see......fantails are by nature tame and rarely stray away from home, they don't fly/exercise like a racing pigeon does. can you tell if its injured or hurt in any way...? if may be just run down due to it being out/lost from its home, so a couple of days food and water and rest may be all it needs.

do you know if there are any pigeon keepers round where you live...?  it may be one of theres.


p.s. well done for picking the bird up and caring for it.....

i dont know anyone who has them. I dont want to simply let it go and then find it killed etc. do you know anyone in my area?


yes, one of our members is in south shields, maybe he can help.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
the mumah
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 pm

David wrote:
the mumah wrote:
David wrote:
ah right, I see......fantails are by nature tame and rarely stray away from home, they don't fly/exercise like a racing pigeon does. can you tell if its injured or hurt in any way...? if may be just run down due to it being out/lost from its home, so a couple of days food and water and rest may be all it needs.

do you know if there are any pigeon keepers round where you live...?  it may be one of theres.


p.s. well done for picking the bird up and caring for it.....

i dont know anyone who has them. I dont want to simply let it go and then find it killed etc. do you know anyone in my area?


yes, one of our members is in south shields, maybe he can help.........

What is his/her name so i can send a message?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Where are you in shields
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the mumah
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:03 pm

peel bros wrote:
Where are you in shields
it was rescued near coston drive but currently at my home on king george road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the mumah
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)


Posts : 6
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:04 pm

the mumah wrote:
peel bros wrote:
Where are you in shields
it was rescued near coston drive but currently at my home on king george road.
i have sent you message on facebook. hope you dont mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9417
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:15 pm

It's probably from whiteleas allotments. The wind has took it over to you ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1804
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 59
Location : Warrington

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Happy Nrw Year to everyone hope you all have a great years with plenty of winners along the way
Ken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm Online
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 13947
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 44
Location : Tipton

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:15 am

cheers cheers cheers HAPPY NEW YEAR cheers cheers cheers to all members and fingers crossed plenty of winners report for the 2017 season
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members    

Back to top Go down
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy new year!!!
» Happy New Year
» Happy new year to you all
» Happy New Year WAA
» Esmeralda, Equateur 2010-2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: