Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» overnight and multiple nights basket
suck holes or what Emptyby tanveerhbaig Today at 8:26 am

» Good Morning
suck holes or what Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:31 am

» Weather today
suck holes or what Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:59 am

» RPRA Auction
suck holes or what Emptyby David Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:04 pm

» First post on pigeon categories
suck holes or what Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 am

» Catching a pigeon
suck holes or what Emptyby oldstrain Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:25 am

» RPRA Latest .
suck holes or what Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 pm

» RPRA Levy ?
suck holes or what Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:43 am

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
suck holes or what Emptyby David Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) suck holes or what 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, tanveerhbaig

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.suck holes or what Resise10
Top posting users this week
tanveerhbaig
suck holes or what Vote_lcapsuck holes or what Voting_barsuck holes or what Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
suck holes or what Vote_lcapsuck holes or what Voting_barsuck holes or what Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
George & Morgan
barnie
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1293 registered users
    The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221838 messages in 13968 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    suck holes or what Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    suck holes or what Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

suck holes or what

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

suck holes or what Empty
    PostSubject: suck holes or what   suck holes or what EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Just been on a few other sites as you do and I can't believe how people crawl around the top flyers lol...I might lose a few so call friends saying this but stuff ...I talk to and help anyone regardless of what they have done etc etc .if a good flyer puts a post on its unreal how many reply .honestly some sad people out there..I have decided to delete one of two of these .honestly it really angers me..{just having one of those days} lol
    Back to top Go down
    oldstrain
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    oldstrain

suck holes or what Empty
    PostSubject: Re: suck holes or what   suck holes or what EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 8:00 pm

always been the same ray ....I only go on here and 1 other site this site has always been my fav we have a nucleus of good guys here ok its been quiet over the winter but that's the norm for most pigeon forums outside race season I am sure it will be much busier come race season
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

suck holes or what Empty
    PostSubject: Re: suck holes or what   suck holes or what EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 pm

That's why I only bother with this site ,I only just go on the others now and again ..I will always stay with this one because now we have a good set of lads .no bad apples now lol
    Back to top Go down
    Knackered
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Knackered

suck holes or what Empty
    PostSubject: Re: suck holes or what   suck holes or what EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 am

peel bros wrote:
    Just been on a few other sites as you do and I can't believe how people crawl around the top flyers lol...I might lose a few so call friends saying this but stuff ...I talk to and help anyone regardless of what they have done etc etc .if a good flyer puts a post on its unreal how many reply .honestly some sad people out there..I have decided to delete one of two of these .honestly it really angers me..{just having one of those days}  lol
    Cheer up Ray Smile Smile I was going to suggest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes it may just be the time of the month type of thing Wink Wink but being a true coward Laughing Laughing Laughing best I think it's a combination of factors Smile Smile that appear's unfortunately to have you on the grumpy side of life for the moment. Happy thou to throw a man hug your way Laughing Laughing Laughing if you get desperate Wink Wink.
    Back to top Go down
    peel bros
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    peel bros

suck holes or what Empty
    PostSubject: Re: suck holes or what   suck holes or what EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:25 am

Ok thanks for that .it just gets me mad because if they were not top flyers would these people want to know them..I doubt it very much
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

suck holes or what Empty
    PostSubject: Re: suck holes or what   suck holes or what Empty

Back to top Go down

suck holes or what
    Page 1 of 1