Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Worksop 4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th...
by David Today at 10:37 am

» Weather today
by redrog Today at 10:20 am

» I am back on ..
by Knackered Today at 5:56 am

» Today's bargain
by Knackered Today at 5:44 am

» Tuesday 15th. Race Day, Live Link.
by David Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Tuesday Evening RPRA Update.
by peel bros Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Wednesday 16th Update RPRA.
by Boosey Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» 19/8/17 anyone racing
by oldstrain Yesterday at 10:37 am

» Europigeons and Jan de Wijs
by Knackered Yesterday at 4:44 am

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, Lofty

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David

Lofty

oldstrain

Knackered

blueskylofts

peel bros

redrog

Boosey

johnnorm2

Tony scaife

Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1094 registered users
The newest registered user is Tony scaife

Our users have posted a total of 153787 messages in 10172 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

Valentine's day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Valentine's day   Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Did any of you sloppy buggers get valentines cards today ..I myself think it's a load of crap and never bother ...I don't need that sh**e to show my wife I love her I bought her a hoover for Xmas to do that haha ..no but honestly it's just another con
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Went to the cemetery. Too cold for people to leave flowers. Cheap buggers!! Wife will have to do with the packet of petunia seeds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:18 pm

peel bros wrote:
Did any of you sloppy buggers get valentines cards today ..I myself think it's a load of crap and never bother ...I don't need that sh**e to show my wife I love her I bought her a hoover for Xmas to do that haha ..no but honestly it's just another con
Miserable old git Smile Smile you are Ray Laughing Laughing Laughing I would have thought a blow up toy boy  bounce  bounce could have been on the cards for the big day etc for your lovely wife there. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redrog
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:09 am

peel bros wrote:
yer all heart pal, got one and sent one, she would have a fit if I didn't. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 pm

No not me as I am past that stage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:52 pm

I had RTS on my card No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:59 pm

just another day here, I don't see the need in celebrating it, end of the day what is it, it means nothing... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 pm

Just my opinion on it a big con like most things similar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm

peel bros wrote:

correct ray, they are pushing stupidity upon us daily......making nonsence important in our lives to distract us from reality and what our corrupt government are up to.....yet on the other hand playing down st georges day and Christmas because it offends certain people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 pm

David wrote:
peel bros wrote:

correct ray, they are pushing stupidity upon us daily......making nonsence important in our lives to distract us from reality and what our corrupt government are up to.....yet on the other hand playing down st georges day and Christmas because it offends certain people.
Same here David Smile Smile certain black fellows Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes don't like our Australia day etc. Reckon what happened 200 odd years ago here still effects them doing their daily chores even today. Another one for the pot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes had my photo taking the other week for my car license etc & had to take my glasses off as such. Women behind me "I think" Wink Wink dressed in black from head to toe did nothing but had her photo taking as is. Crazy world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:51 pm

it certainly is knackered, the world`s gone mad...........go into a shop with a crash helmet on or a balaclava and all hell will break loose Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:11 am

David wrote:
it certainly is knackered, the world`s gone mad...........go into a shop with a crash helmet on or a balaclava and all hell will break loose Wink Wink
Hoodies  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes is the in thing here David. A shop owner, see's a black fellow Wink Wink with a hoodie on & a base ball bat for company, just know's he is in trouble unfortunately here of late, but we still have thou our grand lord mayor ???? sadly telling us all etc. We live in the greatest city on the planet Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:44 am

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
peel bros wrote:

Same here David Smile Smile certain black fellows Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes don't like our Australia day etc. Reckon what happened 200 odd years ago here still effects them doing their daily chores even today. Another one for the pot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes had my photo taking the other week for my car license etc & had to take my glasses off as such. Women behind me "I think" Wink Wink dressed in black from head to toe did nothing but had her photo taking as is. Crazy world.

all religion has a lot to answer for ,just a load of bollocks to me to create a pecking order and to literally get away with murder ....do as I say and don't do as I do springs to mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:23 pm

sorry to those religious members but my view about religion is its man made.........men wrote the bible, and men re-write the bible when and if it suits them, if I were to say a bush was on fire and god spoke to me, or I hear god speaking to me, then that would be called schizophrenia and I would be sectioned......

these same group of people who wrote the bible and re-write the bible also say they are the chosen people of god........well that says it all doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Totally agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 pm

peel bros wrote:
Totally agree
Not a religous type of person here Smile Smile  Once asked him thou for guidance Wink Wink when down a rat hole Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes "another life" etc & got no answer. Done his dash with me as such,  but I'm happy for those that believe to believe Wink Wink as long as they don't demand I become a believer in their faith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day   

Back to top Go down

Valentine's day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1