Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» RPRA Auction 6 Hours to go....
by halcanada Yesterday at 11:38 pm

» Input needed.
by halcanada Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» To All One Loft Syndicate Members....
by David Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» Cull birds.
by markevans Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Weather today
by markevans Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Club shows
by David Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Time of year.
by blueskylofts Yesterday at 5:41 pm

» Breeding by the phases of the MOON
by halcanada Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:49 pm

» Time of year.
by halcanada Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:54 pm

Forum Syndicate
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

halcanada

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David

halcanada

Lofty

blueskylofts

markevans

redrog

oldstrain

Boosey

Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Ryan Williams

Our users have posted a total of 155972 messages in 10358 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David

Don Webb

IANYOUNG

oldstrain

peel bros

Gaz b

Knackered

birdy2011

Rene A

Alex

Share | 

What have you got planned for this weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: What have you got planned for this weekend   Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Anyone thinking of starting training yet?

I don't have anything special planned for the weekend - but that doesn't mean I will be able to take things easy.

If the weather is good, I might try and get the few birds we have that have never been in a basket down the road a little.

Phil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.philongold.net
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:23 pm

I`m on with fitting the new fire surround, also will be cleaning out as usual over the weekend....keeps it presentable.

also a club meeting sunday, I might go or might not......... scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:02 pm

David wrote:
I`m on with fitting the new fire surround, also will be cleaning out as usual over the weekend....keeps it presentable.

also a club meeting sunday, I might go or might not......... scratch scratch
Hard week end coming up here  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 2 days of hard yakker, sadly Laughing Laughing Laughing in my recliner Smile Smile watching the V-8's as I call them start the season off around the streets in Adelaide here. Hard for many here to understand as such Wink Wink but the pain factor, will just about be unbearable Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:30 pm

V 8's? Tasmanian devil driving? Nascar on here. Miss the Marmite guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:46 pm

halcanada wrote:
Nascar's do your head in Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Round, round & round they go in a big cicle etc. The Marmite guy "Old ford man" come back here to teach the young bucks his old ways in the V-8's etc after driving Nascar's as such. All went belly up for him sadly unfortunately. I was a great fan of his when he was a champion driver here before going to the grand old US of A  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes to drive there. I would mention his name, but sadly  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I'm having a mental moment here  Smile  Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:11 am

Knackered wrote:
halcanada wrote:
Nascar's do your head in Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Round, round & round they go in a big cicle etc. The Marmite guy "Old ford man" come back here to teach the young bucks his old ways in the V-8's etc after driving Nascar's as such. All went belly up for him sadly unfortunately. I was a great fan of his when he was a champion driver here before going to the grand old US of A  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes to drive there. I would mention his name, but sadly  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I'm having a mental moment here  Smile  Smile.
Beware here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes at times, I cheat. Mr Google Smile Smile reminded me of what I should have rememberd etc Hal Wink Wink. Marcos Ambrose was the man in question I believe & I will always give him credit for stepping outside the square as such when he took on the big boys & their toy cars in the USA a few years ago.  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Won a good one also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:32 pm

halcanada wrote:
Won a good one also.
Not easy to do that Hal Smile Smile "win one" Wink Wink. Bunch of novices Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes those Nascar drivers, always crashing into one another Laughing Laughing Laughing. Mighty Mite Smile Smile & Penskie racing etc have joined up with Dick Johnson racing here now & will put the cat amongst the pigeons type of thing with our V-8's this year I suspect.   cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Marcus won a good road race and lost another by slowing down during caution to save gas. He did not need to. But again,at 200 mph, inches apart, better them than me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:24 pm

concreted a new base in last night for the new fire surround, drying out nicely today, so should hopefully have it up and finished this week coming...then more time to spend with the pigeons cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:08 pm

yer as bad as me david on the nightshift lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:18 pm

23 years ago I put the fire surround in originally Darren, never thought it would ever have to come out again, but you know what women are like eh, they want a new fire fitting and regulations change in 23 years so it all had to come out............ Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:50 pm

David wrote:
23 years ago I put the fire surround in originally Darren, never thought it would ever have to come out again, but you know what women are like eh, they want a new fire fitting and regulations change in 23 years so it all had to come out............ Razz Razz lol!
Only 23 years Smile Smile Laughing Laughing. 45 years ago here David I installed my hot water service when I built my house etc along with my air conditioner & both are still working fine. The little fat bloke "plumber" thinks I'm yanking his chain as such Laughing Laughing Laughing as he replaces new ones now that don't even last 10 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & I will refrain Wink Wink from telling you about my shower base I just ripped out & retiled, which was like my old HWS "same vintage" Wink Wink as he is replacing the new ones here now after 5/7 years for the owners, sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you got planned for this weekend   

Back to top Go down

What have you got planned for this weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1