Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  UK Pigeon SalesUK Pigeon Sales  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Tue 22nd August RPRA Update.
by David Today at 8:23 pm

» Top Three Places, Hot Spot 2
by David Today at 8:18 pm

» How Many YBs Left...?
by Lofty Today at 8:04 pm

» Weather today
by peel bros Today at 7:21 pm

» I am back on ..
by peel bros Today at 7:19 pm

» Wood Preserve / Stain....
by Lofty Today at 4:56 pm

» Article in the Racing Pigeon
by oldstrain Today at 4:45 pm

» Racing 19/8/17
by oldstrain Today at 10:56 am

» Cheshire Feds
by friendsloft Yesterday at 6:27 pm

Bucktons 2017 Calendar
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 2 Bots

David, halcanada

Most users ever online was 144 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 am
Pigeon World Forum, Fancier of the Year Trophy.
Top posting users this week
David
 
Knackered
 
Lofty
 
blueskylofts
 
oldstrain
 
stormqueen
 
halcanada
 
peel bros
 
redrog
 
johnnorm2
 
Sir Rene Archer wins 1st & 2nd club.
Rene Archer wins 1st and 2nd from Messac 118 miles on the 02/06/12 with a 2year old Jan Aarden which was lightly raced as a yearling...... Rene also took 1st on the 19/05/12 from Carentan 62 miles with a Barker, his daughters were also 2nd in the same race where they were the only birds home on the day.....Well done to Rene and his daughters.
Similar topics
Links.
Statistics
We have 1094 registered users
The newest registered user is Tony scaife

Our users have posted a total of 153926 messages in 10185 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
John Gibbs young pied/grizzle winner.
Top posters
David
 
Don Webb
 
IANYOUNG
 
oldstrain
 
peel bros
 
Gaz b
 
Knackered
 
birdy2011
 
Rene A
 
Alex
 

Share | 
 

 2017 YB`s Free...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: 2017 YB`s Free...   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:43 pm

ive a few 2017 young birds I`m offering to site members only.....there are 3 ready to leave now, and maybe 4 - 6 ready at the weekend, if anyone would want them let me know before I put them in a breeder buyer this sunday, which im reluctant to do....... No No
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1466
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 51
Location : Wolverhampton

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:32 pm

That's a very kind offer dave if I had the room I would have had them my self as I haven't bred any this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:52 pm

shame mark, ive quite a few more too in a week or two as well.....its lie a breeding farm here. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5671
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:09 am

markevans wrote:
That's a very kind offer dave if I had the room I would have had them my self as I haven't bred any this year
Same, same Smile Smile I would take them happily etc Wink Wink but David being a miserable git lol! lol! lol! he just will not pay for the cartage my way unfortunately  Smile  Smile. cheers
*****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 10123
Join date : 2011-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:29 am

well done david great offer ...these are lovely ybs shame I was not closer someones going to get a treat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:52 am

Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
That's a very kind offer dave if I had the room I would have had them my self as I haven't bred any this year
Same, same Smile Smile I would take them happily etc Wink Wink but David being a miserable git lol! lol! lol! he just will not pay for the cartage my way unfortunately  Smile  Smile. cheers
*****


I think carriage may be a wee bit expensive to your neck of the woods knackered........... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:54 am

oldstrain wrote:
well done david great offer ...these are lovely ybs shame I was not closer someones going to get a treat


I think you may regret it if you were closer Darren...... Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5671
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:19 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
That's a very kind offer dave if I had the room I would have had them my self as I haven't bred any this year
Same, same Smile Smile I would take them happily etc Wink Wink but David being a miserable git lol! lol! lol! he just will not pay for the cartage my way unfortunately  Smile  Smile. cheers
*****


I think carriage may be a wee bit expensive to your neck of the woods knackered........... lol! lol!
Cheap git lol! lol! lol! Smile Smile How about a 50/50 thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes then etc David. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9294
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 am

Great offer david but nobody wants them for free.put a price on them and pardon the pun but they will fly out ..good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
That's a very kind offer dave if I had the room I would have had them my self as I haven't bred any this year
Same, same Smile Smile I would take them happily etc Wink Wink but David being a miserable git lol! lol! lol! he just will not pay for the cartage my way unfortunately  Smile  Smile. cheers
*****


I think carriage may be a wee bit expensive to your neck of the woods knackered........... lol! lol!
Cheap git lol! lol! lol! Smile Smile How about a 50/50 thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes then etc David. cheers


be about a £1,000 each wouldn't it knackered.........? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:10 pm

peel bros wrote:
Great offer david but nobody wants them for free.put a price on them and pardon the pun but they will fly out ..good luck


your right in what your saying ray, free birds don't seem to be what people want ...they value them more by the price they pay.

but on this occasion they found a new home about an hour after I posted. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9294
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Excellent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
avatar

Posts : 1466
Join date : 2015-01-25
Age : 51
Location : Wolverhampton

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:15 pm

Good show dave hope they do well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

thanks mark, ive a few fanciers racing my ybs this season....I wont be racing so it will give me some interest seeing how they do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 9294
Join date : 2009-03-27
Age : 52
Location : south shields

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Why you not racing again this season david
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 29122
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:03 pm

unless I can devote 100% to it ray theres no point, and theres always something comes up to occupy my time....

I may race again one year, but not this year...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
avatar

Posts : 5671
Join date : 2013-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:16 pm

David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
David wrote:
Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
That's a very kind offer dave if I had the room I would have had them my self as I haven't bred any this year
Same, same Smile Smile I would take them happily etc Wink Wink but David being a miserable git lol! lol! lol! he just will not pay for the cartage my way unfortunately  Smile  Smile. cheers
*****


I think carriage may be a wee bit expensive to your neck of the woods knackered........... lol! lol!
Cheap git lol! lol! lol! Smile Smile How about a 50/50 thing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes then etc David. cheers


be about a £1,000 each wouldn't it knackered.........?  lol! lol!
About that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile Smile with the frill's/add on's  Wink  Wink  but then that would depend I suspect on how long the pedigree sheet for each bird would be etc also Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2017 YB`s Free...   

Back to top Go down
 
2017 YB`s Free...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Free compost near Chicago area?
» Using Lead free hoses
» Philadelphia: Free to near-free compost
» Great free unit study website
» Free Chicken Calendar

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: