Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
how old is yours Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
how old is yours Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
how old is yours Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
how old is yours Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
how old is yours Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
how old is yours Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
how old is yours Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
how old is yours Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
how old is yours Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) how old is yours 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.how old is yours Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
how old is yours Vote_lcaphow old is yours Voting_barhow old is yours Vote_rcap 
David
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
how old is yours Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
how old is yours Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

how old is yours

Go down 
+4
steve1952
David
Don Webb
Rene A
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:26 pm

wot is and was your oldest bird you have or had i have a 10 year old in my loft and still filling his eggs
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:44 pm

The oldest i owned was 19 years old Dark Hen and the oldest i brought from a sale was a 16 year old Blue Pied Cock Janssen van den Bosch the oldlines of Albert Babbington

He filled his eggs hit and miss but when he was 18 years old he got out of his stock section spent 2 hours on the roof then came onto the racing loft roof walked around then flow up into the sky and went out of site
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 pm

oldest birds i have rene are 05 birds, even they are hit and miss when filling eggs too......dont know why tho`
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:44 am

oldest i have are 2 hens 99 and 01 both on eggs 1st round only had them 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:41 am

mine own is 12, but have a cock which i have loaned he is 15
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 am

best of luck with them ray
Back to top Go down
friendsloft
Youngbird
Youngbird
friendsloft

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am

The oldest i have is 8 years old the old meldert cock
Ken
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/friendsloft/index.htm
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:56 am

Smile Our oldest is a Van Reet cock 13yrs old Smile

Pat ...

Shaken not Stirred

PGW Lofts
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 pm

friendsloft wrote:
The oldest i have is 8 years old the old meldert cock
Ken

is this the father of my auction ybs ken....? if so hes bred a couple of excellent birds which im sure will do well for me............(hopefully) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Very Happy When I bought some birds from holand last year, I fancied this blue hen, the chap i bought from said she was 12 years old and came from a briliant loft, he had had her with a load of stock birds and she was too old to try and sell so he gave her to me saying, he didnt think she would still breed, but the loft she came from wouldnt have kept her this long if she wasnt speciall. Well she paired up laid, and now has 2 loverly little babies lucky me. Thats the oldest hen I have lol.
Back to top Go down
steve1952
Youngbird
Youngbird
steve1952

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 am

peel bros wrote:
mine own is 12, but have a cock which i have loaned he is 15
have they both reared y/bs this year ray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

how old is yours Empty
PostSubject: Re: how old is yours   how old is yours Empty

Back to top Go down

how old is yours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-