Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 4:05 pm

» Weather today
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 4:00 pm

» Good Morning
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) when are you pairing  - Page 3 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.when are you pairing  - Page 3 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Vote_lcapwhen are you pairing  - Page 3 Voting_barwhen are you pairing  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
David
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Vote_lcapwhen are you pairing  - Page 3 Voting_barwhen are you pairing  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221956 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
when are you pairing  - Page 3 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

when are you pairing

Go down 
+6
markevans
Romedius
halcanada
redrog
fieldwalker
oldstrain
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

when are you pairing  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Yeah i know...to many but need to sort the race team out this year..iv only been half hearted last 2 seasons...mrs health..mine.arthrites hips and back...took to the drink heavily 15ltr a day...
Mrs ok now iv stopped drinking so full steam ahead with the birds Smile
Keep of the piss FW Smile Smile. Here in the mid sixties Wink Wink 4 local smart a*se types, who knew everything about everthing type of thing, but actually knew nothing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes about nothing in the big picture & also were all into the pigeon caper together being all locals as such. 2 painters, one plumber Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & one brickie/carpenter type. One painter, flew a cracker type pigeon in his day but was an absolute piss head sadly & died young because of it unfortunately. Painter 2 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad he was more into the spirits Wink Wink in a big way & finished life carry an oxygen bottle around with him to survive till he died last week sadly. The plumber Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes well you know his story lol! lol! lol!. The brickie/carpenter, he was the only one that was smart Wink Wink got out of pigeons & then did the Montana type trick bounce bounce & went seaside to live at a place called Port Fairy here & suck in that clean/fresh ocean type air everyday. Now  lol! lol! lol! what an absolute load of waffle/tripe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but thats about what you lot here now have come to expect from the alien I suspect Wink Wink.

interesting story knackered, whats yer sinario on this.......never drank in  my life, never smoked in my life, just happen to be a bricklayer by trade, and keep pigeons for the last 7 years.......I have copd (lung problems) before I got pigeons, both lungs scared ........verdict ???   Razz Razz Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Cement dust ?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 2:36 pm

fieldwalker wrote:
Cement dust ?

quite possible fw .... study
Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 4:12 pm

Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:
Yeah i know...to many but need to sort the race team out this year..iv only been half hearted last 2 seasons...mrs health..mine.arthrites hips and back...took to the drink heavily 15ltr a day...
Keep of the piss FW Smile Smile. Here in the mid sixties Wink Wink 4 local smart a*se types, who knew everything about everthing type of thing, but actually knew nothing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes about nothing in the big picture & also were all into the pigeon caper together being all locals as such. 2 painters, one plumber Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & one brickie/carpenter type. One painter, flew a cracker type pigeon in his day but was an absolute piss head sadly & died young because of it unfortunately. Painter 2 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad he was more into the spirits Wink Wink in a big way & finished life carry an oxygen bottle around with him to survive till he died last week sadly. The plumber Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes well you know his story lol! lol! lol!. The brickie/carpenter, he was the only one that was smart Wink Wink got out of pigeons & then did the Montana type trick bounce bounce & went seaside to live at a place called Port Fairy here & suck in that clean/fresh ocean type air everyday. Now  lol! lol! lol! what an absolute load of waffle/tripe Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but thats about what you lot here now have come to expect from the alien I suspect Wink Wink.

Very close knackaroo Idea cheers I'm the last survivor of a group of pals. Decided too see if I could live? Returned from self imposed exile, and so far so good. cheers I've got me a stout rope, should I fail again. True.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 5:41 pm

"knackeroo" yes, I like it.........makes sense as our knackered is in oz, a cross between a kangaroo and knackered........ Razz Razz Razz cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 6:04 pm

David wrote:
"knackeroo"  yes, I like it.........makes sense as our knackered is in oz, a cross between a kangaroo and knackered........ Razz Razz Razz cheers lol!

Never thought about that David. It just seemed to fit actually. lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 6:31 pm

yes, knackeroo, perfect............... cheers cheers lol!

I`m sure he will like it too.... Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm

well it wont be long before he gets out of bed, maybe a couple of more hours,be tired after all the studying other sites... Suspect Suspect Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 7:34 pm

Think I'm gonna get a good chewing out fellas pale
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:40 am

Romedius wrote:
Think I'm gonna get a good chewing out fellas pale
Smile SmileWink Wink  if all this sh*te/waffle continous here, about a poor/hermit/knackered, asthmatic  alien kangaroo type etc lol! lol! lol! I will just go back to my Apache Cat mob Smile Smile down here. Smart mob they are Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Big, Big  bounce  bounce on the dreaming bit scenario, on average Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:49 am

They still smoke that stuff? Roo crap, wackey weed moistened wih Dr Penfolds wine?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:32 am

pairing up today off to the lofts shortly for a bit of mayhem cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:22 am

oldstrain wrote:

good luck Darren........ cheers cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 am

halcanada wrote:
They still smoke that stuff? Roo crap, wackey weed moistened wih Dr Penfolds wine?
We are as dumb as horse sh*te down here Hal Smile Smile Eat anything, drink anything & smoke anything Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & find a pill on the ground as such Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad we even will pop that down our throat for the thrill factor Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:48 am

Romedius wrote:
Knackered wrote:
fieldwalker wrote:

Very close knackaroo Idea cheers   I'm the last survivor of a group of pals.  Decided too see if I could live?  Returned from self imposed exile,  and so far so good. cheers   I've got me a stout rope, should I fail again.  True.  
Forget the rope thing Rom Wink Wink you have all us here now etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyeslol! lol! lol! & besides  bounce bounce you can always go mountain lion/bear hunting there & also suck in all that crap air you have, maybe & to boot also, paint a picture maybe of all your crappy mountain tops there for the enjoyment factor Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:42 am

David wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

good luck Darren........ cheers cheers flower

thanks david its all bounce bounce bounce at the moment a few settled quickly that were paired last year
Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:54 pm

Cant paint pictures of mountains Rolling Eyes reminds me if my old girlfriend Smelly. She was kind for a Bigfoot. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Race team all together 2pm..
Not looked in yet..
Give them 30 mins to calm down then the cane comes out affraid
Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Just got back in from feeding. Three hens layed their first eggs last night, I think one of my cocks smashed his own trying to crawl in the bowk Mad
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Aye...everything goes fine until the eggs are there... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Romedius wrote:
Cant paint pictures of mountains Rolling Eyes  reminds me if my old girlfriend Smelly.  She was kind for a Bigfoot. cheers  
Careful what you say here Rom Smile Smile I advise Wink Wink. Smelly Big foot Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes could just be some ones missus here etc lol! lol! lol!.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:36 pm

oldstrain wrote:

how did it go os ??? hope it went well:)
my race team seemed ok when i left but i let them choose there own mate..some still on perches.
stock are ok but iv not had them all out together yet,just 4 pair at a time.
another few weeks and it will be all forgoten again for another year lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 pm

David wrote:
yes, knackeroo, perfect............... cheers cheers lol!

I`m sure he will like it too.... Razz Razz Razz
Your wrong, wrong wrong David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm upset etc Wink Wink in a BIG, BIG way  lol!  lol!  lol!. Where has all the respect gone here for a fellow member as such. Spent all night trolling Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  animal/pigeon site forums, hoping to find a knackeroo type. No luck unfortunately sadly, must be  quite a rare type of creature I suspect Wink Wink. Nearest thing I found Smile Smile was a creature of sorts, that staucked the hills of Scotland so to speak  Smile  Smile years ago causing utter bedlam & trouble for the few that had dealings with it at the time there lol! lol! lol!. Strange, strange type of creature would you believe  bounce bounce by most peoples standards. Was called Lennut Tar Wink Wink strangely enough  lol!  lol!  lol! for some unkown, wierd reason Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Romedius
Hatchling
Hatchling
Romedius

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 10:41 pm

https://goo.gl/images/bsdZgd

Had to prove knackaroos exist. This one past out heading to his loft
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:09 pm

These passed out after a hard day relaxing!
when are you pairing  - Page 3 000_0331
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when are you pairing    when are you pairing  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

when are you pairing
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next