Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Goodbye old club - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Goodbye old club - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Vote_lcapGoodbye old club - Page 2 Voting_barGoodbye old club - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Vote_lcapGoodbye old club - Page 2 Voting_barGoodbye old club - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
barnie
Knackered
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Goodbye old club - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Goodbye old club

Go down 
+4
Knackered
MISTY
oldstrain
Lofty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Goodbye old club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Colour has no influence on performance, nor has shape, eyes nor anything else other than the whole.

Just look in the sports two publications and see the diversity from the tip of the beak to the end of the tail, every shape and size, every eye colour, every feather colour etc; and all winners of top races.

The only way is to get the best out of what you have got and to sort out the wheat from the chaff irrespective of fads and treat them according to what you want out of them.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 9:52 pm

In 2005 a very good book was published in Belgium. It was a book or National and such winners. They came in all sizes and weights lengths and shapes. All looked like a Pigeon. No more, no less... just what the fancier liked etc. Certainly nothing at all to even start to have a yard stick .. that starts in the fanciers own loft!
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:26 am

Misty. Daz. I agree with both posts.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 10:48 pm

We’ve had a call today, said, congratulations your application has been successful , welcome to the club, whoo hoo, we are really looking forward to the new season now, exited even
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:04 pm

glad to hear you got accepted roy, good luck for the 2019 season....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Lofty wrote:
We’ve had a call today, said, congratulations your application has been successful , welcome to the club, whoo hoo, we are really looking forward to the new season now, exited even
I'm excited also Lofty Wink Wink So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Whoo, Hoo. Who Hoo lol! lol! lol! also etc  bounce  bounce from down under here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 8:15 am

Thanks guys, it’s a well run easygoing club that won’t tolerate trouble makers, just what I want at my age, go to club, help out as much as I can, race my pigeons, and have some banter with club mates
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 8:58 am

Yes, good luck in the new club, it is the members that make it or break it, do not win all the races the first year though, just take it steady.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Still waiting to break my novice status Misty, but hopefully next season may get one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Every body likes winning Lofty but believe me there are just as many ways of getting immense pleasure from our feathered friends as winning.

But all the very best for next year and hope you break your duck.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 4:44 pm

The excitement of watching a bird drop out of the sky on race day does it for me misty, like a kid at Christmas, not bothered that much about winning, if a first prize comes along all the better, but for now I’m just enjoying the ride
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Believe me Lofty, I got more pleasure at times seeing the last bird back as the first.

As you say, see the wings fold and the pigeon come diving down gives the heart a lift that is hard to beat.

It is all the better when you have a happy club.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Lofty wrote:
The excitement of watching a bird drop out of the sky on race day does it for me misty, like a kid at Christmas, not bothered that much about winning, if a first prize comes along all the better, but for now I’m just enjoying the ride
One hopes Wink Wink you never loose the kid/xmas scenario Lofty Smile Smile there. It's the magic side/aspect from my perspective & a experience  one should not under estimate I suggest in the enjoyment stakes factor with our birds Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 8:21 am

Saturday/Sunday mornings here is crazy during race season, Luke and myself standing in the garden and whistling to every birds going past, including sparrows, starlings, magpies it’s just weird how everything looks like a pigeon on race day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 9:45 am

Lofty wrote:
Saturday/Sunday mornings here is crazy during race season, Luke and myself standing in the garden and whistling to every birds going past, including sparrows, starlings, magpies it’s just weird how everything looks like a pigeon on race day Very Happy
lol! lol! lol! Please just keep this between us 2 here Lofty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink But lol! lol! lol! I fully understand your predicament there etc Smile Smile unfortunately, sadly  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 pm

when the mrs starts calling in sea gulls its a time to worry lol! a regular occurrence in our garden lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 am

oldstrain wrote:
when the mrs starts calling in sea gulls its a time to worry lol! a regular occurrence in our garden lol!
I could believe all that O/S bounce bounce Smile Smile. Wouldn't expect much more as they say Wink Wink from a bunch of pirat types/clan etc Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 6:13 am

Knackered wrote:
Lofty wrote:
I'm excited also Lofty Wink Wink So Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Whoo, Hoo. Who Hoo lol! lol! lol! also etc  bounce  bounce from down under here. cheers
Excited....thought you would be past excitment by now knackered geek
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:43 am

fieldwalker wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Lofty wrote:
Excited....thought you would be past excitment by now knackered geek
There is enough sh*te in this world FW Wink Wink I suggest. So please Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! allow an old fella etc  bounce  bounce a few moments of enjoyment when he reads some good news here as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye old club   Goodbye old club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye old club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2