Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:35 am

» Scandalous .......
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby David Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Good Morning
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 11:19 am

» Morgan's new job
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby Knackered Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 pm

» Another find
Four leggeds are out. Emptyby David Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Four leggeds are out. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Four leggeds are out. Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Four leggeds are out. Vote_lcapFour leggeds are out. Voting_barFour leggeds are out. Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Four leggeds are out. Vote_lcapFour leggeds are out. Voting_barFour leggeds are out. Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222577 messages in 14000 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Four leggeds are out. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Four leggeds are out. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Four leggeds are out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

Four leggeds are out. Empty
PostSubject: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 4:00 am

Time of year I guess. 4 raccoons eliminated. .22. No pics of course.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:52 am

Which is worse for you Hal, possums or raccoons.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 10:29 am

Wish I could shoot the 2 legged rats we have round here .plenty of them nowadays lol
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 pm

Could not agree more about the two legged ones and they are found in the most unexpected places.

Back biters and liars, that is why I am dubious about letting everyone in a club unless they are banned for obvious reasons.

There are those in our area would I not trust even if what they said I knew was true.

The same applies to many areas according to corresponsdence I have recieved over the years.

But I feel the same applies to any activity that involves money.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 1:54 pm

peel bros wrote:
Wish I could shoot the 2 legged rats we have round here .plenty of them nowadays lol

You and me both ray, some right rat bags living on this estate
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 2:07 pm

Racoons are smart. Very smart. Open and close latches etc,. Killers. Possums are pretty harmless. Catch and release.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 3:17 pm

halcanada wrote:
Racoons are smart. Very smart. Open and close latches etc,. Killers. Possums are pretty harmless. Catch and release.

Will they take adult birds Hal, I know they will take the eggs and babies
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:41 pm

Possums may kill a bird sitting on eggs. Coons will decimate a loft. Chickens also.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Just think how dull your life would be if everything was ideal with no problems.

Hal, there was a time when I would shoot anything that moved and some things that did not.

And I have now got a bad feeling at having guns, but had no problem even now with shooting anything that threatened my pigeons.

No one was unkind enough to point out the difference between America and Canada previously but my geography was not my best subject.

Hope you sort all the little beggars out one can have enough problems without interlopers.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 2:00 am

halcanada wrote:
Possums may kill a bird sitting on eggs. Coons will decimate a loft. Chickens also.
Have, many many possums running rampant here etc. Never been a problem/issue Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes except for the possum sh*t bounce bounce I'm affraid that they leave all over the place as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four leggeds are out.   Four leggeds are out. Empty

Back to top Go down

Four leggeds are out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: R.P.R.A. Oneloft Syndicate 2017.-
Jump to: