Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
WORLD GONE MAD Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) WORLD GONE MAD 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.WORLD GONE MAD Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
WORLD GONE MAD Vote_lcapWORLD GONE MAD Voting_barWORLD GONE MAD Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
WORLD GONE MAD Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
WORLD GONE MAD Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

WORLD GONE MAD

Go down 
+2
Knackered
MISTY
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:48 am

One of our most important airports is being held to ransom by some idiot flying a Drone in the area of the airport.

Thousands of passengers have been affected and the problem still unsolved.

Bet when the idiot or idiots concerned are caught the result will be a expensive court case resulting in those responsible being given every medical assistance to determine the reason they indulged in such behavior and told not to be naughty again.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:11 pm

MISTY wrote:
One of our most important airports is being held to ransom  by some idiot flying a Drone in the area of the airport.

Thousands of passengers have been affected and the problem still unsolved.

Bet when the idiot or idiots concerned are caught the result will be a expensive court case resulting in those responsible being given every medical assistance to determine the reason they indulged in such behavior and told not to be naughty again.

Regards.
Smile Smile Agree Wink Wink Here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes we would have a Royal commission into the whole sorry affair as such Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. Cost millions etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but gives the Government that feel good moment thing Wink Wink & the legal eagles over the moon with happy-ness & a bank balance increasing no end Wink Wink.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:17 am

What I cannot understand how they make court cases last for weeks when all the evidence is irrefutable.

A monster kills one of our soldiers our main street, there are numerous witnesses and he admits it.
case should take at most ten minutes to put him behind bars for life.

Actual time taken WEEKS.

You only have to follow one or two similar cases to feel our legal system is nothing more than an open bank for the legal eagles, all paid for mainly by public funds,

If it was not so serious it would be laughable,

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 11:46 pm

MISTY wrote:
What I cannot understand how they make court cases last for weeks when all the evidence is irrefutable.

A monster kills one of our soldiers our main street, there are numerous witnesses and he admits it.
case should take at most ten minutes to put him behind bars for life.

Actual time taken WEEKS.

You only have to follow one or two similar cases to feel our legal system is nothing more than an open bank for the legal eagles, all paid for mainly by public funds,

If it was not so serious it would be laughable,

Regards.
Sit on a jury  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes for a month type of thing Misty  Smile  Smile I suggest "like I once did" & all will become clear, unfortunately Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad how the system is manipulated to certain types advantage etc. Police at times sadly, must cringe I suspect with disbelieve when they see certain low life types walk free without any punishment at times. cheers
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:31 am

Do the crime serve the time. Used to be pretty simple. But after the Hartlepool French spy was hung people seemed to hang back. But in all fairness the monkey was given a chance to speak. However gibberish came out. So had to be French. No heistation. Stupid monkey!! He could have climbed the rope!!
Trump has shut down parts of the Goverment. Many unpaid workers. One gets who one elects.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:35 am

halcanada wrote:
Do the crime serve the time. Used to be pretty simple. But after the Hartlepool French spy was hung people seemed to hang back. But in all fairness the monkey was given a chance to speak. However gibberish came out. So had to be French. No heistation. Stupid monkey!! He could have climbed the rope!!
Trump has shut down parts of the Goverment. Many unpaid workers. One gets who one elects.
Stock market as bad/worse than when they had  the GFC I see there Hal Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Just wonder thou bounce bounce where it will be in another 2 years of Trump & his magic acts Wink Wink type of thing. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:06 pm

If it was the idiots making the laws who had to suffer matters would be different, thousands of Americans will have a bad time not having an income at this time.

There should be plans to make sure the innocent do not suffer when the politicians fall out.

All over a wall that will make no difference, the length could not be manned and it would be ideal for the tunnel method.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 4:57 pm

Trump may be impeached. If he is assinated then that makes him a martyr to many. Then lots of violence. Maybe he will flee to Russia?
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Hal, there is little difference in our country, nor in many other parts of the world, we have MPs at each others throats, some actually guilty of treason if taken literally.

Too many with different priorities.

The number interested in the country as a whole and the population as a whole could be counted in single figures and that is being generous.

I know what I believe but irrespective of any other consideration matters world wide will not end in anything but ???????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:17 pm

To get back to the air port problem.

A young couple have been arrested in connection with the matter but the man concerned , according to reports can vouch for all the time the matter was taking place, they appear just a normal couple, but looks ???,

May be some police red faces, or a shocks on the arisen.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:59 pm

MISTY wrote:
To get back to the air port problem.

A young couple have been arrested in connection with the matter but the man concerned , according to reports can vouch for all the time the matter was taking place, they appear just a normal couple, but looks ???,

May be some police red faces, or a shocks on the arisen.

Regards.
Have much respect for the police here Misty Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes really Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad what an absolute total shambles type of thing there. Splash the poor couples faces all over the world for all to see bounce bounce & then come out & say they are innocent of the drone affair etc. Legal eagles Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest Smile Smile could be working the phones hard I suspect Wink Wink with new business on the horizon as such, maybe. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 7:41 am

Cannot think or imagine the feelings of the couple whose home has been violated by a bunch of strangers.

The police have a hard job, that cannot be denied, however, when viewing some of their actions in certain circumstances one can feel matters could have been carried out in a more suitable manner.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:46 am

Well what will be the price paid when the culprits are found out and caught!!! even paying the price. Paying the price for being stupid and absolute A***holes. Total idiots should spend while  in Mental hospitals.

We know better to let our pigeons off near air fields, let alone airports. Many worrying scare hitting birds etc. without brain dead cretins showing off.
When they buy / bought drones they obviously read the rules and regulations. But choose to say stuff you lot, lets have a laugh etc. OR worse!

If I let a basket of pigeon off near Gatwick I would expect some come back … not good either, and I would be accountable and have to face the music if caught. They got off very light as far as I am concerned. Destroyed peoples breaks. their meeting up with families after some time etc. Paid good money hard earned! Just for twits to show of and destroy. Think that THEY should pay some of the money compensation beong paid out EVERY week for the whole life time!

WE WILL HAVE TO PAY EXTRA MONEY FOR INSURANCE EVERY TIME FROM NOW ON BECAUSE OF THAT! While they sit and brag up the pub most likely.

Now are they saying that there were no drones?! Yes the world IS well and truly mad.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 9:49 pm

i don't believe anything our government, the police, or the news reports tell us......they are all liars, who control any news that comes out into the public arena .they all piss in the same pot, and all on the same gravy train.

I have much respect for the fire brigade , hospital/nhs workers........but police, I have none, most are bullies and cowards. who are there simply to serve the government / royals, we, the people pay their wages, but they do not serve us.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:11 pm

David wrote:
i don't believe anything our government, the police, or the news reports tell us......they are all liars, who control any news that comes out into the public arena .they all piss in the same pot, and all on the same gravy train.

I have much respect for the fire brigade , hospital/nhs workers........but police, I have none, most are bullies and cowards. who are there simply to serve the government / royals, we, the people pay their wages, but they do not serve us.
Spit it out David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! don't hold back here, bring that xmas spirit to the fore etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest. Now Smile Smile what the h*ll as such, what that dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd thing all about Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 pm

the government were monitoring my post knackered, they were censoring it so you wouldn't know the truth ............ Razz Razz Razz cheers santa santa
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 1:37 am

My opinion? Drones were a try out. People who flew them just gathering information. Now they have the electronic systems deployed just a matter of time for the people running the drones to by pass them. Then load the drones with bombs or gas or whatever.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 3:25 am

That has been the human problem since ?????, Hal, technology developed for sound reasons to the benefit of mankind is always eventually adapted for ulterior motives by those intent on destroying anything worthwhile.

The army have been using drones with rockets attached in several countries, manned hundreds of miles away.

The sad case is that there is considerable conflict in many countries involving ordinary people who would under normal circumstances not get involved in politics or religion etc;

It is all too easy now for those intent on causing distress to find a henious means of doing so.

Cannot realy see a means of stopping anyone intent on causing mayhem at the present time.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 4:21 am

David, there are good and bad people in every walk of life, I agree regarding the police many do act like bullies and in my opinion at times should be prosecuted for assault.

There are I am sure some good people in politics, although I cannot think of one.

Irresrecitive of any other consideration the Royal Family do a great job in representing our country to the world, and are the envy of many.

As for those in power telling the truth, I do not believe half of what they say and the other half is lies.

One can be bitter at matters but it can also be soul destroying.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 11:11 am

Very True David in nigh all cases.
I only give to one charity - have raised £0000000 in past - to the Life Guard. I think if ever courage or putting life on line then that is certainly one.

Cassius Clay once said 'if I am in a shack at the bottom of a hill and 10.000 rattle snakes are coming down I will shut the door! Some will say NOT ALL will bite. I say why take the risk. Likewise coppers.
Having said that I am proud of the many horrid chores, visits and seeing / sight they endure. Also the crap dished out so much. I often think of them as an evil necessary. I wouldn't want a lot of what they have to do … in a perfect world they wouldn't be needed. Like the F/Brigade Hospitals etc. NOR the dole and welfare state... Neither work, neither let them eat.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 10:07 pm

David wrote:
the government were monitoring my post knackered, they were censoring it so you wouldn't know the truth ............ Razz Razz Razz cheers santa santa
I see, I see I see Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes for a moment there David Smile Smile I thought it was a Putin/Trump thing etc bounce bounce with Putin, telling Trump in code, what to do with his wall as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 11:41 am

halcanada wrote:
My opinion? Drones were a try out. People who flew them just gathering information. Now they have the electronic systems deployed just a matter of time for the people running the drones to by pass them. Then load the drones with bombs or gas or whatever.

Hal already, - a few years back now - drones have been used to kill / assassinate and blow up property as bombs etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Yes Daz. Did not think. However, we have our own border patrol for rugged terrain.WORLD GONE MAD 47ca1010
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 4:42 pm

It may be prudent when considering borders and rights of entry to take into account just how the present occupants managed to be residents of often lands far from their original birth place.

With little or no regard for the natural original residents, when taking occupation.

The whole world is in a mess of mans making.

I cannot see how any person or nation can legitimately claim the right to any land or country as their own the whole world belongs to all people.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 9:45 pm

MISTY wrote:
It may be prudent when considering borders and rights of entry to take into account just how the present occupants managed to be residents of often lands far from their original birth place.

With little or no regard for the natural original residents, when taking occupation.

The whole world is in a mess of mans making.

I cannot see how any person or nation can legitimately claim the right to any land or country as their own the whole world belongs to all people.

Regards.

That's black fella type talk down here Misty etc Smile Smile. Believe the believer types amongst them as such & we all would be back in time before Cook landed here & took over their space Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORLD GONE MAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD GONE MAD   WORLD GONE MAD Empty

Back to top Go down

WORLD GONE MAD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next