Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Voting_barBack home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Voting_barBack home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Back home from Blackpool

Go down 
+3
David
oldstrain
peel bros
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:18 pm

David wrote:
yes knackered, police have issued a description of the thief, they say he was eating a massive chocolate éclair and had an earring I his left ear.....also spoke with a strange accent, possibly a foreigner/illegal immigrant etc
Illegal immigrant/foreigner Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Well, maybe Wink Wink maybe not etc David bounce bounce. May just do a Google as such lol! lol! lol! on the Peel clan Wink Wink & just pass it onto the police to help with their investigations on the issue from Blackpool Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:53 pm

MISTY wrote:
peel bros,

Do not doubt for one minute your honesty, but having been perfect does have it's drawbacks relative to life and when young.

Do not know one friend nor anyone for that matter when young who did not indulge in any manner of  misdemeaners, not murder, or  any of the things presently going on in the world but pinching a few apples, doing a bit of poaching, taking bottles back twice having recovered them from the back of the shop etc;

Those who were the worst and never caught ended up as police officers etc;

Or members of Parliament.

One thing I can say, I have been involved in many sports and never once even thought of cheating, always been happy, win draw, or lose.

Sad to say that is not always the case in our sport, if the  actual facts were known in many cases ?????????.

Regards.

Truth be told Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink I have a criminal record from the past type of thing Smile Smile of sorts Smile Smile here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Hauled before a 6ft 6 inch giant of a man at the local police station etc I'm affraid on the day, for stealing chocolates from the local supermarket as a wee lad of 10 Smile Smile. Effect still lingers with me even today here lol! lol! lol! as he was one mean angry copper Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes towards me Wink Wink & didn't have from my perspective sadly a sympathy bone in his body for what I remember/experienced back then Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:01 pm

being a criminal is bred in you knackered, its in your dna Razz Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 10:49 pm

David wrote:
being a criminal is bred in you knackered, its in your dna Razz Razz lol!
True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Bunch of criminals types formed our nation David Smile Smile 200 odd years ago etc here & bounce bounce I'm affraid unfortunately, a bunch of criminal types lol! lol! lol! still run our country even today I suggest. Only difference is Smile Smile first lot of thugs Smile Smile lucky to have shoes to wear back then I suspect, these days they come in their fancy type suits/shoes & with a smile to kill type of thing Wink Wink for the unwary Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:08 pm

There are some better and more honest people in prison than in places of authority,Knackered, we have numerous cases of Judges, MPs, Solicitors, Doctors, etc; who have done far worse than some in prison and got away with it, and their kind represent a small number of society as a whole.

Corrupt society does not begin to describe the present circumstances and it is because of the same problem that mainly affects our sport apathy and those who are themselves in the best situations and could not care less about the whole situation.

Brexit may awaken the sleeping after seeing the idiots bahaving like a set of huligans and realise our affairs are in the wrong hands, just as our sport is.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 2:19 am

True Misty. I did time. Have a record. GBH. Car theft. Durham jail. Many in their for stupid reasons. Whatever. Australia was just jumped ship. Rockhampton. Sent me back to Townsville. To join ship. Would have rather settled in Aussie. However. After that well better not said. African countries. Different scenario.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:39 pm

Hal, Circumstances dictate actions and doubt if any two people would react in exactly the same way to any set of circumstances.

We all have or different weaknesses but as we get older, and hopefully wiser, our attitudes do change and outlook and it is never too late.

Never been in any trouble other than when a kid same as many others, other than problems of the heart, which not criminal but can cause a lot of heartache, never actually judge another because we will all be judged independently eventually.

I do believe, however, that when a crime is committed one should account to society in an appropriate manner, taking ALL the circumstances into account, and not punish the pathetic the same as the evil.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:07 pm

MISTY wrote:
There are some better and more honest people in prison than in places of authority,Knackered, we have numerous cases of Judges, MPs, Solicitors, Doctors, etc; who have done far worse than some in prison and got away with it, and their kind  represent a small number of society as a whole.

Corrupt society does not begin to describe the present circumstances and it is because of the same problem that mainly affects our sport apathy and those who are themselves in the best situations and could not care less about the whole situation.

Brexit may awaken the sleeping after  seeing the idiots bahaving like a set of huligans and realise our affairs are in the wrong hands, just as our sport is.

Regards.
Smile Smile Noticed Misty Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes you didn't throw in priests above Wink Wink or did they just come under the etc bit as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:16 pm

Priests, Pope, Church of England etc; all a set of the Devils own, cut out anything their religion indicates as good and should be done and advocates all they want to do from ? to ? and make silly excuses to allow any and every perversion possible and many dog collar wearers are amongst them.

To such an extent Knackered that my dog refuses to wear a collar.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:36 pm

MISTY wrote:
Priests, Pope, Church of England etc; all a set of the Devils own, cut out anything their religion indicates as good and should be done and advocates all they want to do from ? to ? and make silly excuses to allow any and every perversion possible and many dog collar wearers are amongst them.

To such an extent Knackered that my dog refuses to wear a collar.

Regards.
Bit harsh there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! on your poor dog I suggest maybe Misty Smile Smile Now Smile Smile David trying to burn his neighbours fence down & adding pollution to the world etc & you now not having a collar on your dog as such it appears Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes, Both bounce bounce could find you here given a life sentence as such Smile Smile if the local inspector brigade found you out with your misdemeanour offences as such Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Had a word with the dog, Knackered, pointed out it may be a prison sentence not having a collar, far worse than killing someone, he has agreed to have one provided it is not white and has an appropriate message to the idiots running Brexit.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:24 pm

MISTY wrote:
Had a word with the dog, Knackered, pointed out it may be a prison sentence not having a collar, far worse than killing someone, he has agreed to have one provided it is not white and has an appropriate message to the idiots running Brexit.

Regards.

lol! lol! lol! Ok Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes had a certain concern factor thou etc bounce bounce for your dog as such Misty Smile Smile Life sentence & all that thing Wink Wink as I hear the foods not all that good Smile Smile & his new box home also had me worried some what  bounce  bounce compared to his present arrangements there under your control as such  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Had another word with, Misty, that is his name, he has just come to the conclusion that as the food is better in jail, we can complain about anything and get compensation at the flick of a finger, we could do a little time together and come out and set up a poodle parlor and take the rich for a ride.

So Knackered keep your eyes in the criminal columns.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:12 pm

MISTY wrote:
Had another word with, Misty, that is his name, he has just come to the conclusion that as the food is better in jail, we can complain about anything and get compensation at the flick of a finger, we could do a little time together and come out and set up a poodle parlor and take the rich for a ride.

So Knackered keep your eyes in the criminal columns.

Regards.  
Will do. But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad dog attacks copper recently I hear etc on the rumour file "hates the name Misty" lol! lol! lol! prefers a number as such now bounce bounce as the word down the local dog park Smile Smile is there is more comfort in jail, with better food than living with an old pigeon tragic type for sustenance Smile Smile So maybe Misty I suspect, the poodle parlour thing may now just be your thing it appears  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home from Blackpool    Back home from Blackpool  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home from Blackpool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2