Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:06 am

» come join us
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:45 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Truths of sensiblity. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Truths of sensiblity. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Truths of sensiblity. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Truths of sensiblity. Vote_lcapTruths of sensiblity. Voting_barTruths of sensiblity. Vote_rcap 
David
Truths of sensiblity. Vote_lcapTruths of sensiblity. Voting_barTruths of sensiblity. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222847 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Truths of sensiblity. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Truths of sensiblity. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Truths of sensiblity.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Truths of sensiblity. Empty
PostSubject: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:08 pm

Truths we never hear from the churches. Christendom etc. They have their' own agenda, currupt and lying ways of self importance as it is. I know 10 year olds that the priests / fathers etc. couldn't hold their' own with …. Especially if talking truths regarding the bible.

We can hear and see Elvis, likewise very many others, though they are a long time dead. These laws that make it possible are of course part and partial to the well being of the earth and mankind. The dead are in God's memory.

How and why did it go wrong?
What and why are the happenings in the past and today.
Just why did a super power, an almighty spirit of love, create a heaven and earth. He created man to live forever in a world of paradise? Earth that belongs to mankind!

GOD created the earth to be mankind’s perfect home. His Word states: 'To Jehovah the heavens belong, but the earth he has given to the sons of men'. —Psalm 115:16.

Isaiah 45:18 Clearly, God “did not create [the earth] simply for nothing, but formed it even to be inhabited'.
Then Isiah 11. 6 onward says … The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down,And the calf and the lion , and the fattened animal will all be together And a little boy will lead them. 7. The cow and the bear will feed together,And their' young will lie down together. The lion will eat straw like the bull. 8. The nursing child will play over the lair of a cobra,And a weaned child will put his hand over the den of a poisonous snake. 9 They will not cause any harm, Or any ruin in all my holy mountain.

No tears, no fears, no illnesses and no death.

Revelation 21. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.i The former things have passed away'. 5 And the One seated on the throne (God, Jesus's father) said: “Look! I am making all things new'. Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful* and true'. 5:28,29
28.Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29. and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. 'There is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous'.

Why is it that mankind still can't understand why the human body breaks down and die. After all it completely renews its self every 7 years. … Why does it happen, and matter. that we grow old and die. Was this always meant to be so?
Jesus resurrected at least three persons, thus demonstrating that there is hope for the dead. (Luke 7:11-17; 8:49-56; John 11:1-45) To understand the hope for the dead, we must first comprehend the cause and origin of death. His aposles, in Gods name very many more.
His healing the sick, the lame, lepers etc. was the showing of what Jesus will do when his father gives him the power in God's kingdom. Manmy more were also brought back to life.

Next part I will put up the 'Bibles theme' if of an interest.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 5:47 pm

There is nothing better than reading the Bible ones self, If I have a problem I go to the horses mouth, as it were, and Google the point that I want an answer to and just ask the question.

The Bible will answer any reasonable question relative to Christianity.

Costs nothing and can be a life saver, for heavens sake give it a try.

Can guarantee if approached with an open and a loving heart, and open mind you will not be disappointed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 6:19 pm

this is the problem tho` misty, it is not actually from the horses mouth is it........it is an interpretation of what men say, wrote by men.......
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 6:52 pm

The work I believe, David, is inspired by God.

I agree that one could argue on the points you and others raise, they are well founded based on human logic.

However, we are dealing with the manner God decided to inform mankind.

Seek and ye shall find is a good example of attempting to substantiate any matter, as we have been told, and if you go the right way about it you will find the answers.

Many years ago I could have put a far better case against Christianity than anything so far put forward here.

But subsequent events and experiences have left me in no doubt whatsoever that God exists and is the creator of all things.

Just as an example read the Bible regarding ARMAGEDDON and the history leading up to the present day and the existing circumstances.

All you have to do and it will take only a few minutes, just put up Armageddon on your machine and ask any question you want answering.

Then compare history with the present state of the world.

It maybe the best time of your life.

At least I realy, realy, hope so.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:02 am

Timothy 3 : 16 says 'All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17  so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work'.

Just like a boss dictates a letter written by a secretary and sent they are his words and not the secretaries.

Now when one receives the letter, they can read it, read and discard or take no notice. But that doesn't alter one jot what the letter said, or intended.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 2:51 pm

No horse's mouth, But Gods Dave.
Where would you hide a tree? ,,,,,,,,,, In a Forest.
So the tree of life and eternal life in a world of paradise is and has been hidden by many. Satan, false religion by planting trees all around that tree to make nigh impossible to be found, let alone seen.
I mean, in all truth, just how can / could any rational being with a little sense only believe the tripe and downright lies spouted by these so-called men of God. Ludacris's in the highest form.
Self-righteous deceitful heathens, whom Jesus Christ often aptly named. Also, he said 'They are now paid in full'! Meaning they won't see everlasting life. But are like the blind leading the blind who will fall into the pit.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 1:30 pm

GODS AND GODDESSES
Nimrod the grand son of Ham was in the bible referred to as an Opposer to Jehovah.
He formed and created a religion of falsehoods. These teaching went down through the ages... just names changes. The striking similarity readily observable when comparing the gods and goddesses of ancient peoples can hardly be attributed to chance. Concerning this, J.Garnier writes: “Not merely Egyptians, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans, but also the Hindus, the Buddhists of China and of Thibet, the Goths, Anglo-Saxons, Druids, Mexicans and Peruvians, the Aborigines of Australia, and even the savages of the South Sea Islands, must have all derived their religious ideas from a common source and a common centre. Everywhere we find the most startling coincidences in rites, ceremonies, customs, traditions, and in the names and relations of their respective gods and goddesses.”—The Worship of the Dead, London, 1904, p. 3.
The deities that have been and still are worshiped by the nations are human creations, the products of imperfect, “empty-headed” men, who “turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed creatures and creeping things.” (Ro 1:21-23) It is, therefore, not surprising to note that these deities mirror the very characteristics and weaknesses of their imperfect worshipers. One Hebrew term used to refer to idols or false gods literally means “valueless thing” or “worthless thing.”—Le 19:4; Isa 2:20.
The Bible refers to Satan the Devil as “the god of this system of things.” (2Co 4:4) That Satan is the “god” there referred to is clearly indicated later in verse 4 where it says that this god “has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.” At Revelation 12:9 he is said to be “misleading the entire inhabited earth.” Satan’s control over the present system of things, including its governments, was indicated when he offered Jesus “all the kingdoms of the world” in exchange for “an act of worship.”—Mt 4:8, 9.
The worshipful adoration that men direct toward their idol-gods actually goes “to demons, and not to God.” (1Co 10:20; Ps 106:36,37) Jehovah God requires exclusive devotion. (Isa 42:Cool The one who worships an idol-god denies the true God and thus serves the interests of Jehovah’s chief Adversary, Satan, and his demons.
Although the Bible makes reference to a number of gods and goddesses of ancient peoples, it is not always possible to identify such gods specifically.
Now after Christ and the 'Truth / Christian religeons, took hold, there was many things that 'Powers to be' didn't like.  So Emperor Constantine brought all the elders / leaders together. He gave them money. Eencouraged that they wore fine clothing etc. Brought in many pagan customs like Trinity, Hell Fire, Purgatry Limbo, etc. and very much more. Really the foundations of the Roman Catholic church. Then the Church of England of course. All taken from false pagan religions.  The birthday of the Sun, December the 25th to be honoured  Christs birthday – Christ's birthday is actually as believed to be the 1st /2nd of October. But as the Jewish day starts at dusk to dusk the time could be either day – But Christ and  true christian like all before them never celibrated birthdays, as the 'Pagans rite'.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:46 pm

Daz wrote:
GODS AND GODDESSES
Nimrod the grand son of Ham was in the bible referred to as an Opposer to Jehovah.
He formed and created a religion of falsehoods. These teaching went down through the ages... just names changes. The striking similarity readily observable when comparing the gods and goddesses of ancient peoples can hardly be attributed to chance. Concerning this, J.Garnier writes: “Not merely Egyptians, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, Greeks and Romans, but also the Hindus, the Buddhists of China and of Thibet, the Goths, Anglo-Saxons, Druids, Mexicans and Peruvians, the Aborigines of Australia, and even the savages of the South Sea Islands, must have all derived their religious ideas from a common source and a common centre. Everywhere we find the most startling coincidences in rites, ceremonies, customs, traditions, and in the names and relations of their respective gods and goddesses.”—The Worship of the Dead, London, 1904, p. 3.
The deities that have been and still are worshiped by the nations are human creations, the products of imperfect, “empty-headed” men, who “turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed creatures and creeping things.” (Ro 1:21-23) It is, therefore, not surprising to note that these deities mirror the very characteristics and weaknesses of their imperfect worshipers. One Hebrew term used to refer to idols or false gods literally means “valueless thing” or “worthless thing.”—Le 19:4; Isa 2:20.
The Bible refers to Satan the Devil as “the god of this system of things.” (2Co 4:4) That Satan is the “god” there referred to is clearly indicated later in verse 4 where it says that this god “has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.” At Revelation 12:9 he is said to be “misleading the entire inhabited earth.” Satan’s control over the present system of things, including its governments, was indicated when he offered Jesus “all the kingdoms of the world” in exchange for “an act of worship.”—Mt 4:8, 9.
The worshipful adoration that men direct toward their idol-gods actually goes “to demons, and not to God.” (1Co 10:20; Ps 106:36,37) Jehovah God requires exclusive devotion. (Isa 42:Cool The one who worships an idol-god denies the true God and thus serves the interests of Jehovah’s chief Adversary, Satan, and his demons.
Although the Bible makes reference to a number of gods and goddesses of ancient peoples, it is not always possible to identify such gods specifically.
Now after Christ and the 'Truth / Christian religeons, took hold, there was many things that 'Powers to be' didn't like.  So Emperor Constantine brought all the elders / leaders together. He gave them money. Eencouraged that they wore fine clothing etc. Brought in many pagan customs like Trinity, Hell Fire, Purgatry Limbo, etc. and very much more. Really the foundations of the Roman Catholic church. Then the Church of England of course. All taken from false pagan religions.  The birthday of the Sun, December the 25th to be honoured  Christs birthday – Christ's birthday is actually as believed to be the 1st /2nd of October. But as the Jewish day starts at dusk to dusk the time could be either day – But Christ and  true christian like all before them never celibrated birthdays, as the 'Pagans rite'.
Just curious here Daz Wink Wink some what. All this wisdom you preach here to the un-preachable types & those of your same type of faith etc Smile Smile is it a copy & past thing Wink Wink or is it just your fingers  lol!  lol!  lol! working over time for a good cause as such Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 7:40 pm

Interesting question there Knackered.
Now for 100% honesty.
Firstly I - like most humans have a thirst for knowledge. Not fairy tale etc. But realism and positive explanations.

Yes I like to think that just some times I write some thing that is enjoyable to others,
Secondarily only quote facts... which are reasonable and proven, or at the very least to others after questioning , open their minds some what and then choose as they will.
Thirdly I truly hold back on many things and the depths.

Truth now! there's a funny thing in its self. An opposite always to truth.
I believe because... or I don't believe because. I don't like the truth.. I like that truth. Some truth annoy, some give a feeling of goodness. Some truths suit... others won't etc. etc. on nigh every thing read, thought or taught. Often the real issue is Truth doesn't suit or simply one doesn't want to know.
I sincerely don't mind others opinion of me, or my views .. but you know every so often truth takes a hold, and one looks in the mirror and sighs .. If only... etc.
Pontius Pilate asked Jesus 'What is truth'? !

Now why. If every once in a while some one learns, finds it thought provoking, then the truth brings a good response of feeling good.
For many, the very learning of something that they are interested in finds ones happiness.
Likewise every so often one sees, reads something that opens their eyes... evenb makes a joyous happening.

I am a writer true, I also relate others truth!

Now if I bragged on here that for the next 40 days I will post a horse THAT will win a race that day. Also at odds of more than 8/1. First one is sceptical etc. Now after 30 days of it happening that every day the named horse does win... then a few more would put a penny or to on it to win. More because the chances, the happening have been proven true... right through to the 40 th named horses All winners.
Ok some will say, will good reason I could never do that!

How ever EVERY promise, prophecy of Gods has come truth. Not one has failed. All the prophecies by the way have now come.. the last was the invasion of Libya.

Here's a truth. A truth that earned scholars came too.
If one took just seven of these prophecies what would be the odds?
Lets say that one stacked 10 pence pieces side by side a foot high over a big Car Park. On just one, underneath was marked with an X. Now a blind man walks and wanders around and with out fail picks out the one with the X... Good odds... Lets do the same with say a football pitch! Ok let's do the same and cover all of wales with ten pences. One underneath has a X mark on the under side and a Blind man walks and stops and picks that one out! Good odds... Well actually the chances would be COVER Texas... YES 66.000 square miles. Some chance eh. A truth... now trodrupple that to 21 prophecies...
Yes truth is stranger than fiction.
Will pop up some really good prophecies of when written and when fulfilled. Thousands of years after in many cases.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:23 pm

Daz, As you know I fully agree with your sentiments as I have posted exactly the same myself.

However, I believe in giving the facts where the word of God comes from the horses mouth and the opportunity for people to seek and find themselves, all the Bibles contents are easily obtained with the cllck of a few buttons.

As far as I am concerned, as I have said several times, you only have to consider the state of the world and compare it with what the Bible says it would be in in the latter days and the fact that there are also many other parts of history that the Bible foretold etc; that should at least give rise to investigation by anyone interested in the origin and reason regarding creation.

The first step is to get peoples curiousity working, and in my opinion the best way is for them to get the messages straight from the Bible.

I suggested the best way was for the curious to just put, Armageddon and the state of the world in the latter days, on their computer and they can decide for themseves what action they wish or not to delve further, curiocity killed the cat, but it may save many lives.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 2:17 am

Folks. I understand Daz and Misty spreading the word. I give them much credit for thier long posts. However think it is time to limit the long posts. On religion Everyone on here I beleive has his or her own beleifs on these matters. Doubt if there will bo many converts. JMO.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 am

Could be right, Hal, no good preaching to the unconcerned, but as far as I am concerned just one person actually considering the FACTS, and becoming aware of the situation and taking the right path would have been more than worth while.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Like I have already said Hal. Said if needs be to stick to one topic. Those interested can open it, others won't.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Daz wrote:
Like I have already said Hal. Said if needs be to stick to one topic. Those interested can open it, others won't.
Smile Smile Suggest Daz Wink Wink at the end of the day here bounce bounce the curiosity factor will catch most people out I suspect & they will look at what is posted as such on average no matter what. Patience thou at times, can only go so far Wink Wink I've found Smile Smile & I have a feeling I'm affraid Hal with his wisdom on this issue here, is about spot on with his thoughts & advise Smile Smile maybe. End of the day  bounce  bounce this is a pigeon forum  Smile  Smile I believe/suggest & not Church on Sunday  Smile  Smile which for some, appears in your face sadly 24/7 type of thing here now  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:48 am

Would never dispute that Knackered. Was why I said if I posted regards any biblical post I would put so at top of a new topic.... Mind it keeps coming up on other topic.
Mind also the site certainly has buzzed more of late lol Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:52 am

any post or topic is welcome here, if the topic "evolves" like they usually do, then so be it.........activity creates activity lol! lol!

beggars cant be choosers, we are happy to get anyone posting about anything, too many join and say nothing, or join and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truths of sensiblity.   Truths of sensiblity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Truths of sensiblity.
Page 1 of 1