Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Off to Edinburgh  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Off to Edinburgh  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Off to Edinburgh  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Off to Edinburgh  Vote_lcapOff to Edinburgh  Voting_barOff to Edinburgh  Vote_rcap 
David
Off to Edinburgh  Vote_lcapOff to Edinburgh  Voting_barOff to Edinburgh  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Off to Edinburgh  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Off to Edinburgh  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Off to Edinburgh

Go down 
+4
MISTY
barnie
oldstrain
peel bros
8 posters
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Yes going for one night , leaving in the morning. Had a bad week losing a client of ours last week who also was a good friend. So we are getting away as we got a good deal off a friend of ours who cannot make it . So I am getting my kilt out lol, take my mind off it
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:56 pm

had to wear a kilt once as I was best man for my scots mate who sadly is no longer with us ...a bit nippy on the cockles ray and go careful where yer sticking that dagger lol! ave a gud yin cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Lol I certainly know where to stick my dagger lol
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Love visiting Edinburgh, just keep away from some of the tourist rip off places. There's a toy museum on the High Street, free entry, got great old things like Meccano, train sets, even original chopper bike, worth a visit.
We go to The Advocate pub, Hunters Square, just off the Royal Mile for food which isn't badly priced and decent grub.
Good to get away, does you good.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:18 pm

barnie wrote:
Love visiting Edinburgh, just keep away from some of the tourist rip off places. There's a toy museum on the High Street, free entry, got great old things like Meccano, train sets, even original chopper bike, worth a visit.
We go to The Advocate pub, Hunters Square, just off the Royal Mile for food which isn't badly priced and decent grub.
Good to get away, does you good.

Thanks for that , might have a look
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Museum of child hood . Just googled it
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Sorry to hear about the loss of a friend, know the feeling well regarding the handicapped seeing them come and go, but I always found them more affable than many able bodied.

Have a good break and come back revitalized to keep up the good work.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:59 pm

peel bros wrote:
Lol I certainly know where to stick my dagger lol
lol! lol! lol! Please, please Wink Wink none of that type of thing here Ray lol! lol! lol! I suggest. Could just effect certain types of people in a certain type of way as such I suspect Smile Smile.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:01 pm

MISTY wrote:
Sorry to hear about the loss of a friend, know the feeling well regarding the handicapped seeing them come and go, but I always found them more affable than many able bodied.

Regards,
. The worst thing about it is I found him . It was horrendous
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:27 pm

peel bros wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards,
Never a good type moment I suggest Ray Wink Wink when one unfortunately finds one self in your type of sad unfortunate situation I suspect. Can only wish you well under the trying circumstances you find yourself in there at the moment etc Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards,
Never a good type moment I suggest Ray Wink Wink when one unfortunately finds one self in your type of sad unfortunate situation I suspect. Can only wish you well under the trying circumstances you find yourself in there at the moment etc Smile Smile. cheers

indeed oz...sorry to hear that ray its not a nice experience have a well deserved break
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:53 pm

Thanks lads , honestly it really got to me. I know it's part of the job but this one hurt as been going there 5 years and got close to this bloke and it was hard finding him and even worse doing CPR on him . Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:47 pm

That’s something that will never leave you Ray.
I’ve got some visions in my head that come back to me.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 pm

No definitely not , think about it every day . First 3 days where terrible
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 5:26 am

Boosey wrote:
That’s something that will never leave you Ray.
I’ve got some visions in my head that come back to me.
Strange that Boosey Wink Wink I'm in the same situation as you I'm affraid & truth be told as such lol! lol! lol! its about a bald headed fella from Essex Smile Smile with a pigeon on his shoulder would you believe Wink Wink Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 6:37 pm

something edinburgh has that oz hasn't... Question Question Question History study study lol! lol! lol! lol!
200 years ha just a drop in the ocean Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:32 am

fieldwalker wrote:
something edinburgh has that oz hasn't... Question Question Question  History study study lol! lol! lol! lol!
200 years ha just a drop in the ocean Razz Razz Razz
See lol! lol! lol! another little piece of Trump type fake information maybe I suggest FW Smile Smile as I have black fella blood in me Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & our history clock started 65,000 odd years ago here when we started eating gum leaves for the benefit factor I hear Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am

lol! knew if i yanked your chain id get a response Very Happy Very Happy
Aye...ano the aborigines are the real Australian indigenous ppl.
Just the convict stock took over their land
Laughing study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 10:32 am

It appears that the first humans in England were blue eyed black people, so where did they come from and how did they get here, this in no way conflicts with my belief in a creator, just that there is more prior to Biblical history that does not concern present day humans so does not need to be included in the Bible.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:39 am

You know, the beauty of fact in this regards scientist agree that every one is a descendants of one pair. Genecology! Yes ALL the populations etc. come from one sauce, whatever their looks etc. …. Adam and Eve?
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:42 am

We are hi-brids from aleins thats why they (scientists) can't find the "missing link".
Well at least i think i am anyway.
study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:29 pm

Then that would pose the problem, fieldwalker, where did the aliens come from and how did they materialize???///./

Regards.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 12:58 pm

Didn't say i knew everything..still trying to figure out pigeons....
Maybe try the universe and the beginning of time after iv cracked that..
May be away some time
study study study
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 2:58 pm

At least you are a real trier, fieldwalker, best of luck.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 12:15 am

fieldwalker wrote:
lol! knew if i yanked your chain id get a response Very Happy Very Happy
Aye...ano the aborigines are the real Australian indigenous ppl.
Just the convict stock took over their land
Laughing study
lol! lol! lol! True Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes true Wink Wink & true etc Smile Smilelol! lol! lol!. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Off to Edinburgh  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to Edinburgh    Off to Edinburgh  Empty

Back to top Go down

Off to Edinburgh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: General Pigeon News :: Weather-
Jump to: