Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» new hen for speed
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 2:21 pm

» Good Morning
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» Weather today
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:51 am

» sorting birds out
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
Taking a holiday! So what! Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Taking a holiday! So what! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Taking a holiday! So what! Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Taking a holiday! So what! Vote_lcapTaking a holiday! So what! Voting_barTaking a holiday! So what! Vote_rcap 
David
Taking a holiday! So what! Vote_lcapTaking a holiday! So what! Voting_barTaking a holiday! So what! Vote_rcap 
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221953 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Taking a holiday! So what! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Taking a holiday! So what! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Taking a holiday! So what!

Go down 
+2
David
Daz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Taking a holiday! So what! Empty
PostSubject: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 1:53 pm

So the E.U. are surprised our Parliament have taken a holiday in light of the Brexit extension.

Why? After all the hard work they have done regards leaving the EURO and Brexit!
Why surprised! Well will be doing the same as the last nigh 3 years... Nothing!
Probably A. they have finished lining their interests and pockets. So note else is of an importance eh!
Besides they will just be doing the same … NOTHING... but whilst enjoying the beach and a holiday.

It is a Conservative implosion that has been years in the making. Having seen her Brexit deal defeated three times in parliament, Theresa May finally admitted that “as things stand I can’t see [MPs] accepting it”.
Just days later Tory MPs delivered their own verdict. Only a minority of May’s party – 133 out of 314 – voted in favour of the prime minister’s request for a delay. She was effectively governing on the back of opposition votes.
May has failed, so far, because she could not win around Conservative rebels, mostly hard Brexiters from the European Research Group. A last, desperate promise to quit if MPs backed her deal only reduced rebel numbers to 34, 28 of them linked to the ERG.

It is a Conservative implosion that has been years in the making. Having seen her Brexit deal defeated three times in parliament, Theresa May finally admitted that “as things stand I can’t see [MPs] accepting it”.
Just days later Tory MPs delivered their own verdict. Only a minority of May’s party – 133 out of 314 – voted in favour of the prime minister’s request for a delay. She was effectively governing on the back of opposition votes.
May has failed, so far, because she could not win around Conservative rebels, mostly hard Brexiters from the European Research Group. A last, desperate promise to quit if MPs backed her deal only reduced rebel numbers to 34, 28 of them linked to the ERG.

The rebellion had been brewing for years. In 2015, after David Cameron won the general election, a group of Conservative MPs resolved to come together to keep the then prime minister true to his referendum pledge.
Their' organiser, the energetic backbencher Steve Baker, was able to bring together veteran Eurosceptics such as Bill Cash, John Redwood and Iain Duncan Smith because, according to one friend, “none of them felt threatened by him”.

They took over the ERG, a sleepy organisation providing research material on EU issues for all Tory MPs. Two dozen or so members met weekly, shared a WhatsApp group and began to function as a therapy group-cum-caucus, which initially saw itself as “Cameron’s majority”.

Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:15 pm

there has never been any intention of the politicians getting us out of the eu, they have planned, plotted and schemed for the past 2 years on how to keep us in it.........how they will manipulate the british people.

sooner people realise we are not free and able to choose for our selves, the sooner we can clear out these crooks in government / politics .........
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:34 pm

Often I say, and its true, though many will say different.
'Freedom is a Myth' We have never had it, and never will.
The saddest thing is, I believe, too many followed under a banner of falsehood, lies and deceit! Sadly very often.
This country has, and has for a very long time, a Silent and effective 'Marshall Law'.
We can spout and say and do what we want within reason. But if one gathers a following, then one is in trouble. Phones tapped. Media falsehoods. Police hounding etc.

As for the 'Freedom of Speech,' with so many 'Do, don't and Cant's' it is a bitter, but a sad joke.
I agree that much can't be said. Nor should be. So we wander on in our little land of Cuckoos. Under the umbrella of 'We can't make a difference … another sad but often so true happening eh!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:35 pm

The only way there will be change, is if the present MPs are relieved of their duties and replaced with independent MPs with no particular political aim other than to Govern according to the long established rules.

There must be some legal means of taking action against a Government that does not carry out a mandate according to the peoples wishes.

If people do not wake up to the likes of Blaire, Mendelson and their ilk who are nothing but traitors, then heaven help the future (if there is any).

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Never will happen.
legal means is one needs 100.000 on a signed petition or plenty of money.... But then that means soon will be forgotten and of no use.
To defence a Libel one must put up a lot of money, Guarantees etc. Could and can cost £100' of thousands ... and loser pays ... But the lawyers have to be paid up front!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:43 pm

daz and misty, both correct in what you say..........

we have freedom of speech as long as we agree with them, if we disagree with what they want us to think, they do not like it..........
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 am

Come on folks. We all know what politicians are their nefarious needs, agendas. Majority of the population votes them in. Whatever country Live with the results. Complaining about the system has zero effect. One has to live with it.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 1:31 am

halcanada wrote:
Come on folks. We all know what politicians are their nefarious needs, agendas. Majority of the population votes them in. Whatever country  Live with the results. Complaining about the system has zero effect. One has to live with it.
Sad but true I suggest Hal Wink Wink. We go to an election here in about 5 weeks etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Choice between Smile Smile Dumbo 1 & Dumbo 2 for most folk on average sadly. Favourite, comes from the same party here bounce bounce that said once no child will live in poverty under our watch while we are in power. We now have thou unfortunately it appears 1/1/2 million kids living in near poverty so the experts say down here now Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 am

Hal says 'Majority of the population votes them in'.

Well a thought here then Hal..' indeed all. Here! less than 30% actually vote most times sometimes seen it in recent times 34%.
But in essence a minority votes them in. if 52% for and 48% against, then a minority of 4% vote them in lol.
Hal says '... Complaining about the system has zero effect. One has to live with it'. Well that's true... no wonder so few bother to vote eh!

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 am

Do not understand this poverty situation.

I think some people think if they cannot have everything, many times without working for anything, then they are poverty stricken, when in fact they are using the means they have for all the wrong purposes.

I do not know one family that could be called poverty stricken, I know many who neglect their children, spend their allowances on drink, drugs, etc; others wanting everything all at once and becoming in debt, all self inflicted.

I believe in helping anyone who is in difficult circumstances not of ones choosing, but self inflicted problems deserve no consideration from the hard working majority.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 am

Often, Misty, it isn't the cost of living to blame … It's the standard. A standard that many think is theirs's by right. 'it is only proper, right to have as the neighbours'.
'Of course my kids deserve Designer gear'!

The showery looks and staues ill afforded often means essentials take a back seat! The 'Things' others don't see are hidden ... but take its toll.
Society has lost all sence of contentment. Of needs must... and debt to rises to showy ...

Was a time when I grew up up, aroof over the head, food, and make do was the order of the day. No one upmanship as all knew we were all in the samer boat... Always have clean under wear in cae of an accident lol ... Never had underpnts till ... well.

Rough and ready eh!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 10:27 am

The problem is the manner in which those who complain spend the money they do not earn ( in many cases).

There was case in question on the television, a lady of very large proportions was complaining about not getting enough grants to give her family the life SHE felt they deserved.

There was a car on the drive, television in every room, enough children's toys about to start a shop etc; the house was in a respectable area where most people worked hard for a living and she obviously thought she was entitled to sit on her posterior and be entitled to have what they had to work for.

If the actual understanding of poverty was applied, allied to the means available to those involved and the manner it should be utilized, there would be very little poverty involved.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
fieldwalker
Youngbird
Youngbird
fieldwalker

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Daz wrote:
Often I say, and its true, though many will say different.
'Freedom is a Myth' We have never had it, and never will.
The saddest thing is, I believe, too many followed under a banner of falsehood, lies and deceit! Sadly very often.
This country has, and has for a very long time, a Silent and effective 'Marshall Law'.
We can spout and say and do what we want within reason. But if one gathers a following, then one is in trouble. Phones tapped. Media falsehoods. Police hounding etc.

As for the 'Freedom of Speech,' with so many 'Do, don't and Cant's' it is a bitter, but a sad joke.
I agree that much can't be said. Nor should be. So we wander on in our little land of Cuckoos.  Under the umbrella of 'We can't make a difference … another sad but often so true happening eh!

Agree totally.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:09 pm

I was at the hospital for the third time in a week. Three things happened. As I patiently waited to be seen and have blood samples taken.
I was in the waiting room for about an hour and 40 minutes, when I said to Joyce, ' We won't be long now, just five more in front of me. - Now I have had a nasty couple of days. Was a mite irritable in myself as the Diabetes has the sauce of this happening?
I watched and saw many Asians and such were like me waiting. I smiled at the innocence of the little kids. Some were showing off, others looking and wondering. 'A great world for the kids to explore' I smiled to my self. A lady in front of me of an English descendent with a dark coloured child of mix races was looking for an argument. Looking and frowning at any one caught looking her way. Reminded me of my second wife lol, a real racist, I have two mixed race children. I read her like a book. She was looking for an excuse to bring her kid into play and have a go. The massive chip on the shoulder paramount. Yes, she tries to play the racist card.

I saw, as I watch the little ones, wander and the mums fetching sometimes. Most, if not all, were pretty well behaved. I saw the look of love and being proud of the mums smiling faces — the cuddles.
It just came to me seeing them and their innocence and wanting to see and explore ... How can any person, especially a mother, or a woman like May order the bombing of these people!
The archbishop of Canterbury agreeing with the queen to go and bomb these helpless and poor women and kid. - Before we can destroy or enter into war three signature's, have to be on the deed. The head of the Royal family, the prime minister and the Archbishop of Canterbury! So they get info regards a village of saying a 1000 or 2. 'Want to flex your muscles and make some easy money'!
So let' search or a reason. I know, it is an ideal place for terrorists to hide out! Off we go and bomb them. Yes, so peasants, women and children are killed and maimed!
I say no more …

Then an old gent and wife come into the waiting room. Within two minutes no less, she is moaning about having to wait. He peers into rooms and wanders searching. Such a blatant act of attitude of the highest order eh! She continues to tut and whinge.

I said as my turn came to her ' About time, been here nearly three hours. The looks they gave was rewarding enough lol
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 7:16 am

Sorry to hear about your health problems Daz, we are in the wrong age group regarding health.

With regards to the hospital treatments and attitudes.

Waited for over 6 hours once when my wife was ill, it was from 10.00 pm till 4.00 am and very pleased that there was the facilities there to treat her.

There are too many idiots that think you should just walk into a hospital and be treated straight away, where their brains are I know not.

As for colour, all children born of whatever colour would get along fine if parents did not influence them, through religion and attitudes and practices adopted in the area they are born.

Some of the most devout Christians are black Africans who will not, as we have done, vastly deviate from Cristian teachings.

Mankind has not nor ever will devise a means of Government that meets the criteria of fairness for all.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 12:52 pm

Yep, man can't, nor ever will be able to rule it's self. Roll on Armageddon.
   That was the issue back in Eden put to Eve. Eve was deceived, but Adam wasn't and he wilfully disobeyed and lacked integrity. So we have, and are proving God was right, that we can't!
 Only once, for about 6 months in my life have I been racist … well that isn't true, it was just against one fellow that was very untoward regards a girl I knew...  There again in reflection I would have been the same if it was a local.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a holiday! So what!   Taking a holiday! So what! Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a holiday! So what!
Page 1 of 1