Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Today at 11:42 am

» Weather today
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Time to enjoy eh! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Time to enjoy eh! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

David, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Time to enjoy eh! Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Time to enjoy eh! Vote_lcapTime to enjoy eh! Voting_barTime to enjoy eh! Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Time to enjoy eh! Vote_lcapTime to enjoy eh! Voting_barTime to enjoy eh! Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222861 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Time to enjoy eh! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Time to enjoy eh! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Time to enjoy eh!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Time to enjoy eh! Empty
PostSubject: Time to enjoy eh!   Time to enjoy eh! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Busy day Tuesday. As eye hospital and such. But we will, Joyce and I, take advantage on Wednesday and walk the rivers and lakes and take a camping stove for a hot cuppa. There was a time I took the pigeons... Gosh that was a few years back now lol.

I have a few 'Townies' call and peck around the garden here. None rung. Descendants are from the old Cinema now gone.
They nest on the window sill and cove in the street. Mind, as said before, they are all fit and well conditioned.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Time to enjoy eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to enjoy eh!   Time to enjoy eh! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Hope everything goes well Daz at the hospital.

Wish a few coloured townies would visit our garden, plenty of wood pigeons, there must be several generations that have bred here, tame as can be.

Funny how there are plenty of the plain birds, ie; sparrows etc; and very few of the bonny coloured ones.

Often think about getting half a dozen gay pied but would be unfair being uncertain about the future in the short term never mind the long term.

Enjoy Tuesday.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Time to enjoy eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to enjoy eh!   Time to enjoy eh! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 7:52 am

Should be Wednesday Daz, old age and all that.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Time to enjoy eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to enjoy eh!   Time to enjoy eh! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 9:47 am

Yeah … head fuddles and bunged up at mo.

We, Joyce and I, are lucky with a good assortment of birds.
Have 4 different t*t family regularly. Blue, great, long tail and coal t*t.
Chaffinches, green finch etc. Beside the usual and parade. We are surrounded by trees and bushes. Indeed as said often the loft is built under trees.
Now have the normal chequer and blues. A red grizzle Tumbler and a white saddle back pigeons.

The mag pie comes down, but not welcomed. Jackdaws and odd crows.

I have over the years put up 15 or more different nest boxes etc. Nigh always have a Wren and a Blue t*t nesting. First year of course I've put up a bird feeder.
Is metal an spray often with W.D.40. So is squirrel proof. Have a Drey in a tree every year. Yes am lucky … but could do with out the magpies and squirrel's. They devastate the hedge rows. Was a time when the Magpies got moved on by the crows, then they by the sparrow hawk. Hawks have gone, crows back so this year I expect the magpies to leave. Jack daws abound every year now, and every where. Used to love my pet Jackdaws as a kid. Had pet squirrels, barn owls Kestrels etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to enjoy eh! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to enjoy eh!   Time to enjoy eh! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to enjoy eh!
Page 1 of 1