Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
last o/b club/fed saturday Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) last o/b club/fed saturday 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.last o/b club/fed saturday Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
last o/b club/fed saturday Vote_lcaplast o/b club/fed saturday Voting_barlast o/b club/fed saturday Vote_rcap 
David
last o/b club/fed saturday Vote_lcaplast o/b club/fed saturday Voting_barlast o/b club/fed saturday Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
last o/b club/fed saturday Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
last o/b club/fed saturday Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

last o/b club/fed saturday

Go down 
+4
Boosey
MISTY
oldstrain
redrog
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

last o/b club/fed saturday Empty
PostSubject: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 10:39 am

our last chuck on Saturday, messac and Chepstow, how many the rest of us got?
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:09 pm

last one for us a double header ilkeston 120 mile and Lerwick nrcc 600 mile but not my sort of race so sending our 7 cocks to Ilkeston for the last race of the season ,good luck to all members racing this weekend
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Time flies, seems only two minutes before fanciers were looking forward to the first old bird race, good luck hope all have a good race.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 9:15 pm

We’ve got an any age sprint race, then Thurso Sad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:08 pm

we got 7/7 in our race today ,much longer race than thought ,must have smashed they been coming all day and club mate just phoned and he has not seen a feather Shocked they were up at 6am 120 mile race Shocked
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 7:27 pm

You never know the problems they have to contend with.

All back oldstrain in such a race bodes well for next year, you do not need hundreds just a few reliable ones with ability.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 8:29 pm

3rd and 4th club today and took pools ...that's it for us for OB racing and fairly happy with the season competing with 8 cocks in 9 races all sent to every race and 7 in the loft ...a nice base for next years widow team as 6 of them scored this year so hopefully better things to come and finally feel as though we are getting somewhere pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 8:44 pm

Last one for us today from messac 1st and 3rd sent 3 had 2 back
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Great going again Mark, hope the other ones there in the morning.
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 9:54 am

Great flying Darren with such a small team to complete in a full program with good results and no Steve the other one hasn't come yet but their is time
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 10:52 am

markevans wrote:

well done mark a nice way to round off the season with another win
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:55 pm

good going on a hard day, did well mark cos we had awful race from messac 1 member only clocked birds, mine came home this morning Rolling Eyes , 3,4,5, from chepstow not happy needed to win to take averages, on to young un's
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:32 pm

It was a difficult day over here with big gaps in them pleased with the result as the bird that was 2nd was bred by me and is a nice to the hen that was 3rd for us sending 3 to MCC sainted race on Tuesday evening 1 cock and 2 hens for a Friday liberation then that's it till young birds
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 11:59 pm

markevans wrote:

Good result Mark cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 12:01 am

oldstrain wrote:
3rd and 4th club today and took pools ...that's it for us for OB racing and fairly happy with the season competing with 8 cocks in 9 races all sent to every race and 7 in the loft ...a nice base for next years widow team as 6 of them scored this year so hopefully better things to come and finally feel as though we are getting somewhere pirat pirat

Great result, skies the limit now Daz
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 am

markevans wrote:
It was a difficult day over here with big gaps in them pleased with the result as the bird that was 2nd was bred by me and is a nice to the hen that was 3rd for us sending 3 to MCC sainted race on Tuesday evening 1 cock and 2 hens for a Friday liberation then that's it till young birds
Same down here Mark Smile Smile to a degree with our first race for the year etc. Just a club scenario situation for our first four races. 4000 odd birds 1st up & Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad half of them went west bounce bounce instead of east sadly lol! lol! lol!. Finished up with 8 from my 10 thou & silver Wink Wink in my club Smile Smile as a starter Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
Same down here Mark Smile Smile to a degree with our first race for the year etc. Just a club scenario situation for our first four races. 4000 odd birds 1st up & Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad half of them went west bounce bounce instead of east sadly lol! lol! lol!. Finished up with 8 from my 10 thou & silver Wink Wink in my club Smile Smile as a starter Wink Wink. cheers

well done oz a nice start for ya Wink what ya reckon on Thursdays match will it be sandpaper or emery cloth tucked away in the jock straps lol! Basketball
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 7:43 am

Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
well done pal
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 10:28 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:

well done oz a nice start for ya Wink what ya reckon on Thursdays match will it be sandpaper or emery cloth tucked away in the jock straps lol! Basketball
What Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  lol!  lol!  lol! exactly are you implying etc O/S Smile Smile Total clean skins types now bounce bounce sand paper & emery cloth under lock & key for safety sake I hear Wink Wink. Now Smile Smile don't read much into the silver scenario O/S Very Happy Very Happy as the boys down the bottom slaughtered those up the top end as such last weekend. One thing thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes still hope for the old folk brigade down here Wink Wink as old Bill Lawry " ex aussie cricket champ" had the best bird out of close to 2000 odd birds in a local sense. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 10:36 am

redrog wrote:
Knackered wrote:
markevans wrote:
well done pal
One has to start some where Rog Wink Wink I suggest. Dream time may be OK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes but I've found one never quite knows etc what could be in play till one places them under race conditions on race day as such. I found out lol! lol! lol! I'm not quite there yet type of thing Wink Wink Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:19 pm

Got 3 with the MCC at sainted up early tomorrow for the 480 miles back home that's the end of my old bird season
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Sent 5 off to Thurso last night with the London North Road Combine for our last o/b race
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 7:05 am

good luck lads we had our last one last weekend ,think their maybe Thurso with nrcc but last time they threw away 200 of our birds to favour those down the east coast so no go with them again
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:25 am

No lib today from saintes
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 3:54 pm

swoec liberated at Bergerac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last o/b club/fed saturday   last o/b club/fed saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

last o/b club/fed saturday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next