Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby barnie Today at 7:58 pm

» new hen for speed
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:51 pm

» Good Morning
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:21 am

» sorting birds out
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:33 am

» new rules from Defra
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm

» RPRA Auction ........
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:40 pm

» overnight and multiple nights basket
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby Knackered Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:21 pm

» Loft Location
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:43 pm

» RPRA , WHAT DO THEY DO ?
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:43 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Vote_lcapWE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Voting_barWE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Vote_lcapWE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Voting_barWE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Knackered
barnie
Statistics
We have 1293 registered users
The newest registered user is Meddy78

Our users have posted a total of 221961 messages in 13973 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

WE ARE OUT NOW

Go down 
+6
redrog
Daz
David
MISTY
barnie
Don Webb
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered, if all the cars were taken off the road our country would be  truly KNACKERED.

They raise more money one way and another from motorists that prop up the economy than form any source other than direct taxation on earnings.

There would be gross unemployment with numerous different trades and suppliers involved.

Already they are seeing insurmountable problems with electric cars and what about the hideous large transporters that rip up our roads and cause congestion, cannot see anyone taking a chance on manufacturing them with the  costs involved and an uncertain future.

Trains cannot cope with people wanting to go to work now and it will only get worse in the future.

In past times when the world as a whole has such problems the remedy has always been war.

Do not hold your breath.

ROLL ON.

Regards. Makes you cringe with the rubbish politician types come up with at times Misty  Smile  Smile trucks, heavy haulers etc keep our island afloat with what they cart across the country here. Have a picture  lol!  lol!  lol! a road train of trucks a mile long  bounce  bounce stuck out the middle of a desert waiting to use a recharger & its not working because the sola panels are on the blink that run it  Very Happy  Very Happy.  cheers  

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 11:32 am

Two things for certain, A. we are only out in name. B. they, and are already (still) dictating to us.
Gosh the money wasted would be better going to the Hospitals, police, building houses etc … But then it wouldn't! It would go per normal to the rich and wealthy for sure. Certainly 100% with this government! Yep that's a fact.

Yep Misty, they couldn't get rid of the steam trains quick enough. Just look how crammed our roads and motorways are, and think how much tax/money goes into the coffers, Mind far less than 20% goes back on new roads and improvement.
What did the Chameleon promise? Oh yeah 'we will fill in the npott holes on the roads within 3 years... By golly a darn site worse now … Mind only idiots believed that.. and with other downright lies (Like the Buffoon) Vote for them lol. You couldn't make it up Shocked lol Wink Embarassed
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Many thousands of jobs available here. Building trades, nursing etc,.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 8:30 pm

halcanada80 wrote:
Many thousands of jobs available here. Building trades, nursing etc,.
Same, same here Smile Smile dirty work  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  is how best I would describe most of it etc bounce bounce I'm affraid as most jobs involve cleaning up after our bush fires & then rebuilding to get back to where we were before them as such. Nearly forgot lol! lol! lol! if one likes living in snow Very Happy Very Happy I suggest head in Hals direction Wink Wink but if one likes sun/surf/sharks & bikini type chicks lol! lol! lol! in abundance, consider maybe  bounce  bounce  just coming down my way Smile Smile. cheers flower afro
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 12:00 pm

Now the E.U. ARE threatening retaliations etc. to us, if we make 'Laws' etc. that they don't like ! Or water down any former agreements / laws we made when in. Starting off soo the 'Fishing Rights'. We mustn't try and keep what we have, let alone the waters Thatcher gave away. for example. And many more. … So we are threatening to double the ships we have now try to stop the French illegally ramming our fishing boats Lol. Yep and a lot more already.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 9:11 pm

By gum Knackered, were I 70 years younger I would be on the next plane over there, or even attempt to swim if the funds were lacking.

I watch a programme over there about Gold Hunters, prospecting for gold in remote places, interesting but at times demoralising.

As in our sport you need a certain amount of luck.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 2:58 am

MISTY wrote:
By  gum Knackered, were I 70 years younger I would be on the next plane  over there, or even attempt to swim if the funds were lacking.

I watch a programme over there about Gold Hunters, prospecting for gold in remote places, interesting but at times demoralising.

As in our sport you need a certain amount of luck.

Regards.
Have to be tough as nails types to go prospecting out in the outback here these days Misty & then hope to make a fortune etc Smile Smile Never find the fairy floss brigade doing it as such Very Happy Very Happy as they would be lucky to have one wash a week type of thing Wink Wink. Now lol! lol! lol! just come out here for the bikini chick scenario (forget the sharks) I suggest Smile Smile & the chances are you will just die one happy man in the end from the experience Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 12:56 pm

I read that there is a (close to) emergency meeting regards the leaders of the E.U. over worry and fear regards the loophole in future monies this week coming.
As I posted some time back, Germany for one was anxious, and distraught with our leaving due to their lacking money.
Many countries are/were subsidised by the E.U.
Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain etc. and others. Yes! We will have to shed a lot of money for a few years yet, no doubt.
Feel they E.U. will play tough on negotiation to leva against future money paid to their coffers.
Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 1:40 pm

We are having problems here. Teachers on rotating strikes every week. Parents who work scrambling to find people to look after the kids.
Elected tribal chiefs ok d a gas pipe line in BC. 3000 miles away. Hereditary chiefs opposed it. Pipeline work blocked by protesters. Also all rail cars, freight and passenger lines blocked. Country economy at a standstill. Yet the wimpy assed Prime minister will not legislate back to work. The RCMP should arrest all indians and others blocking tracks. But no, 'talks are in progress'!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 12:00 am

halcanada80 wrote:
We are having problems here. Teachers on rotating strikes every week. Parents who work scrambling to find people to look after the kids.
Elected tribal chiefs ok d a gas pipe line in BC. 3000 miles away. Hereditary chiefs opposed it.  Pipeline work blocked by protesters. Also all rail cars, freight and passenger lines blocked. Country economy at a standstill. Yet the wimpy assed Prime minister will not legislate back to work. The RCMP should arrest all indians and others blocking tracks. But no, 'talks are in progress'!
We have a national anthem here Hal Smile Smile in it is a part that says we are all one as a nation etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Just had a High court ruling here thou, which states now bounce bounce the black fella types don't wish to be one of the crowd as such & deserve special rites & privleges over normal folk here, because 65,000 odd years ago  some relation type landed here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes all come about because of 2 criminal types, one born in New Zealand & the other one born in Papua New Guinea as such. Government wanted to deport both of them back home after serving their sentences. Legal eagles/do gooder types become involved & won out on the day  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad so now we have 2 black fellas rorting our system & way & I doubt if either of them sadly will add much to our society unfortunately I'm  affraid now.   cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 12:13 am

Daz wrote:
I read that there is a (close to) emergency meeting regards the leaders of the E.U. over worry and fear regards the loophole in future monies this week coming.
As I posted some time back, Germany for one was anxious, and distraught with our leaving due to their lacking money.
Many countries are/were subsidised by the E.U.
Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain etc. and others. Yes! We will have to shed a lot of money for a few years yet, no doubt.
Feel they E.U. will play tough on negotiation to leva against future money paid to their coffers.
Easy answer Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes just don't pay it etc I suggest Daz Smile Smile. Top end of town here bounce bounce has been doing it for years (rorting the system) on a regular type basis as such. Just make sure thou Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad you wear a thousand pound suit while doing it & not just dress up as a tradesman type in dirty overalls Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE ARE OUT NOW    WE ARE OUT NOW  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WE ARE OUT NOW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: General Discussions-
Jump to: