Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 pm

» Good Morning
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Tyson Fury .... Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Tyson Fury .... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Tyson Fury .... Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Tyson Fury .... Vote_lcapTyson Fury .... Voting_barTyson Fury .... Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222883 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Tyson Fury .... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Tyson Fury .... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Tyson Fury ....

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
Daz
David
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:41 am

tyson fury wins the world heavyweight title again during the night, he gave wilder a beating for 6 rounds before the corner threw the towel in ......... cheers cheers

he turned it into a brawl and bullied the bully cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:52 am

Have to say all credit to Tyson. Been a lot better since his return I feel. Done him the world of good, I believe.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:58 am

yes i agree daz, first fight with wider fury was overweight still , i think he said he lost around 8 stone after ballooning up due to mental health issues etc, plus he had been out of the ring for 2 - 3 years ...........so with a few fights and getting into better condition it made sense he would perform better .
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Fantastic win for Tyson and full respect to him for doing what was needed and taking the fight to wilder

Like in life once a bully is faced on a one two one situation they soon fold and that's what Tyson did just folded him up like a piece off paper

Full respect Tyson cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Just watched video of fight , Tyson won every round and never looked in any danger.

There is no wonder some of these boxers have mental problems.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:10 pm

[quote="MISTY"]Just watched video of fight , Tyson won every round and never looked in any danger.

There is no wonder some of these boxers have mental problems.

What do you Reckon Don … Hope Misty isn't referring to you and me lol. Wink Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 pm

Now would I say anything detrimental about two gentlemen of the sport?.

But being bashed in the manner of the said fight cannot do either any good.

Doing it for fun and a sport is not the same as the pressure the pros go through,

Not only in the ring but all the other pressures they have to bare.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 11:57 pm

MISTY wrote:
Now would I say anything detrimental about two gentlemen of the sport?.

But being bashed in the manner of the said fight cannot do either any good.

Doing it for fun and a sport is not the same as the pressure the pros go through,

Not only in the ring but all the other pressures they have to bare.

Regards.      
Nothing really requires to be said etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes see some of the close up shots bounce bounce & one gets the idea Smile Smile some thing is missing up top as such. End of the day, it's a money making racket Wink Wink always has been & always will be Smile Smile. Now Smile Smile see some are going to ban teaching young kids now how to head but a soccer ball in their early years bounce bounce because of the trauma health factor its given old time/type players. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 11:08 am

You know, I have watched this fight again - 2-3 times. Where was Wilder! Lethargic and slow... only threw the odd hard right hander TOO miss. Left  too stomach Lifted his legs forward as he jumped back and down.
Sorry lads I smell a rat.
Reminds me of when two journey men - Both lost far more fights than won, give a stirring blood and thunder fight, both going the distance … as Crowd pleasers and get great 'Nobbins' thrown into the ring... rematch clamoured for.

Already a rematch is being talked up up for Wilder and Tyson! Excuse being made and will more will abound no doubt!

Yes 'Money talks', and where there's money there are crooks and shady deals etc.

I'd wager at least one more match - Wilder will win! Yep Tyson to walk into a silly right hand that should never, have landed! etc,

One win each and a draw! Then maybe a 'Swan Song' for great money! But I think with £50 million pay off each next time they can both retire with great records and so-called honour.

Sorry folks.  A sham and a farce. Back to the 40's & 50's.

Ok, many on here will disagree. Indeed many will want to disagree. Be that as it may, time will tale.

If one remembers, me saying after the Klitso fight I didn't believe it. said it was a money deal and fraud. Yes that I couldn't see Tyson going through with a return, which I thought was on the cards - it being a fix.
I was right regard no return.
Now I say there is going to be a return.
THE simple fact is/being that there are any well known 'Names' to draw a crowd. Tyson's last fights were a hard sale to say the least. Like wise Wilder and Joshua. they will have to do the rounds... and receive colossal earning against each other. Who can blame There simply isn't name worth mentioning, It is the fact. Days are gone of good and genuine fighters. They can earn a lot of bread in sports without injury!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 2:42 pm

Do not know Daz if it was a fix but would certainly not say the loser would have relished his head being knocked about as such, would have been a far easier way of
losing, and going the distance.

Think Tyson would be disappointed if he thought his efforts were thought to not be sincere.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 10:32 am

Well Misty, with another £31 Million in the bank, doubt he would be too perturbed what I thought lol.
Them punches to the head etc. … Well
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 am

Well my …******* Mind eh!

Have said before I thought his win against Klitso was contrived for a return … Tyson renegaded, I believe.

Now, as thought Wilder has initiated the return bout … But Will Tyson go through with it or renegade again?

Tyson Fury’s promoter Frank Warren has raised the prospect of paying Deontay Wilder to step aside and enable a blockbuster heavyweight unification bout with Anthony Joshua this summer.
The American suffered a seventh-round stoppage against Fury to drop the WBC heavyweight last Sunday, but he has already signalled his intention to activate a rematch clause that would result in the pair facing off in a trilogy fight by the end of July.
Wilder is adamant he has what it takes to beat Fury, despite many believing that he should have lost the drawn first bout on top of Sunday’s rematch, but Warren believes a third encounter is not the right fight for Fury to prepare for next.

Money and … No names out their in today's boxing like once were. Hard to draw a crowd for some!!!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:13 am

Always thought the clause regarding re match was wrong, if one thinks they can win why insist on a re match?

We do not know Daz half that goes off in any sport, not one I can think of that has not had a scandal or two.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, including our own sport.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
halcanada80
Hatchling
Hatchling

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 1:52 pm

Norton, Frazier all the previous champs gave good shows.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 3:25 pm

Went with a couple of my sons for a dinner … Youngest ones treat*turn Wink
We got talking regards the Fight. Others joined in. Seems the strong consensus is that it was fix and put up job!
A I didn't need to say a worg like.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Think no one would agree to be battered as happened in this fight.

A far more sophisticated scenario would have been worked out had it been a fix.

Why do people always down grade our own sports people???????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 6:52 pm

Cheating is rife in all matters where money is involved.

You only have to watch a gameshow on the television like The Chase.

Walsh stutters with questions to the competitors, then when they answer a question he says COR-R-R-R-ECT and when they give the wrong answer, he gives the right answer slowly all taking seconds when the show can be won or lost by one second.

When the Chaser turn comes along you would think Walsh had a machine gun in his mouth, he must have known what the questions were going to be and rehearsed.

When the Chaser answers a question Walsh says Corect.

If a simple game show cannot be conducted fairly what chance anything else.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 12:16 am

MISTY wrote:
Cheating is  rife in all matters where money is involved.

You only have to watch a gameshow on the television like The Chase.

Walsh stutters with questions to the competitors, then when they answer a question he says COR-R-R-R-ECT and when they give the wrong answer, he gives the right answer slowly all taking seconds when the show can be won or lost by one second.

When the Chaser turn comes along you would think Walsh had a machine gun in his mouth, he must have known what the questions were going to be and rehearsed.

When the Chaser answers a question Walsh says Corect.

If a simple game show cannot be conducted fairly what chance anything else.

Regards.  

Dangerous ground here etc Misty lol! lol! lol! Best I not show your thoughts here Wink Wink to my other half as such bounce bounce as she is a big fan of your chase show down here. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Blockbuster type TV shows Smile Smile I cringe with what wins the rating war at times down here. Classic Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 1. Married at first sight, which basically Smile Smile I'm  affraid  is a bunch of desperate type women, with puffed up lips & big boobs & fake tans  looking for 5 minutes of fame & blokes with big egos & tattoos to make them think they are what all women desire/want Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 10:41 am

Misty, as Don will also agree, one can hold the punches that look the part. Heavy and hurtful … but in fact are not a lot more than a tap to say the least.
Seen, and done some great exhibitions that looked, Blood Curling.'

I did - not recorded, three so-called fight with a heavyweight - when due to the weather or lousy matchmaking or such.
I fought - supposedly three hard rounds with a heavyweight - a good friend and a club mate. Well wore different colours and was introduces as from various clubs of course.
I looked a lot smaller, and a darn sight quicker lol.
Straight of the crowd was on my side, cheering me on. I threw some significant clusters that looked like they shook him up and hurt him. He'd trap me on the ropes, and it looked like he was belting seven daylights out of me. I even held the ropes when the referee broke us and moved him away. I'd huff and puff, and when the Ref asked if I wanted to carry on, I blew out and shook my head Yes. The crowd rose as one.
On one occasion I slid inside and hit a great combination he rock and as in a trance. I gently push, and he collapsed in a heap.
The crowd never stop congratulating me, and many told my mate he was a bully and got what he deserved even that he should be ashamed of himself. Yes, and a Bully lol.
You know, in all honesty, my six-year-old granddaughter hits harder lol.
As Terry Downes once famously stated regards Clay knocking out Listen in the first round 'WERE the punch would have knocked the dummy out of the babies mouth.

Yes as Don would verify, sometimes 'Exhibitions' fill a mediocre program.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 1:02 pm

Never boxed myself other than mucked around with several pals that boxed for the NCB, the Coal board looked after the boxers welfares very well.

Ernie Markland and Jim Bentley were two well know NCB boxers and lived next door to me, they had a gym in the back yard for training and I did have a go with a younger brother of one of them at times, if I could have knocked his head off I would have done in those days.

Played football at reasonable level along with cricket played both for the army and all through school days.

Played snooker with a friend for 3 hours a week for the past 12 years.

Would never sleep on a night if I cheated any sport, but have at times regarding the heart of which I am eternally ashamed.

Why take part in any sport and cheat? beyond my understanding.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 10:27 pm

MISTY wrote:
Think no one would agree to be battered as happened in this fight.

A far more sophisticated scenario would have been worked out had it been a fix.

Why do people always down grade our own sports people???????.

Regards.
Battered Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes his apposition on the night bounce bounce said the referee & his number 1 man should never of thrown the towel in type of thing, as he was up for another 8 rounds there. Suspect thou Smile Smile some one may have had fears of him being licked to death or biting maybe with what was shown via the TV. Now  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Corona virus has hit Ireland now I see. Interesting to see how that all plays out in a pigeon sense  Wink  Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 10:21 am

Thought when the virus came to the fore Knackered that we may have the bird flue scenario.

Lets just hope it gets under control, but when they are considering shutting down schools etc: ????????.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 10:53 am

simple solution , no incoming people, and those who chose to go out of the country, dont let them back until they have been in quarantine . study
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Daz wrote:
Misty, as Don will also agree, one can hold the punches that look the part. Heavy and hurtful … but in fact are not a lot more than a tap to say the least.
Seen, and done some great exhibitions that looked, Blood Curling.'

I did - not recorded, three so-called fight with a heavyweight - when due to the weather or lousy matchmaking or such.
I fought - supposedly three hard rounds with a heavyweight - a good friend and a club mate. Well wore different colours and was introduces as from various clubs of course.
I looked a lot smaller, and a darn sight quicker lol.
Straight of the crowd was on my side, cheering me on. I threw some significant clusters that looked like they shook him up and hurt him. He'd trap me on the ropes, and it looked like he was belting seven daylights out of me.  I even held the ropes when the referee broke us and moved him away. I'd huff and puff, and when the Ref asked if I wanted to carry on, I blew out and shook my head Yes. The crowd rose as one.
On one occasion I slid inside and hit a great combination he rock and as in a trance. I gently push, and he collapsed in a heap.
The crowd never stop congratulating me, and many told my mate he was a bully and got what he deserved even that he should be ashamed of himself. Yes, and a Bully lol.
You know, in all honesty, my six-year-old granddaughter hits harder lol.
As Terry Downes once famously stated regards Clay knocking out Listen in the first round 'WERE the punch would have knocked the dummy out of the babies mouth.

Yes as Don would verify, sometimes 'Exhibitions' fill a mediocre program.

Yes your right Daz exhibitions are part and parcel off boxing and i have done a few to help the club show run so there's enough bouts so people are happy with what they have paid for

But as for the fight Tyson was magnificent and that was not an exhibition it was a master class and its called taking the fight to whoever stands in front of you and you not allowing them to take control

Tyson exposed Wilder and whoever fights him next (Top class fighter) not a low ranked fighter was to take the fight to wilder will beat him

Full Respect Tyson
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:03 pm

i think your right about that don, all great fighters ive followed over the years fight their fight, not simply "respond" to the opponents game plan .......take the great marvin hagler, he forced the pace and executed his own plan, also fighters like hector comacho , ray leonard , hearns and even ggg etc etc stuck to their plan , even if they were beaten .......wilder has no or virtually no basic skills, he simply relies on a big punch, and if he cant land that hes lost , he doesnt have a plan b .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyson Fury .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Fury ....   Tyson Fury .... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyson Fury ....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next