Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Ian Evans BHW Letter
racing brought forward Emptyby Knackered Today at 1:17 am

» birds on loan
racing brought forward Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:40 am

» Good Morning
racing brought forward Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:29 am

» photo of Morgan
racing brought forward Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:20 am

» Weather today
racing brought forward Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 5:23 pm

» Hotting up in the Middle East
racing brought forward Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:35 pm

» Homing World Stud Book
racing brought forward Emptyby George & Morgan Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:46 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
racing brought forward Emptyby David Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:39 am

» pigeonchat closing down
racing brought forward Emptyby David Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) racing brought forward 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.racing brought forward Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
racing brought forward Vote_lcapracing brought forward Voting_barracing brought forward Vote_rcap 
David
racing brought forward Vote_lcapracing brought forward Voting_barracing brought forward Vote_rcap 
Knackered
barnie
oldstrain
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222389 messages in 13991 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
racing brought forward Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
racing brought forward Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

racing brought forward

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

racing brought forward Empty
PostSubject: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:49 am

yeah just got a call from my sec to say we are basketing tonight for a race tomorrow Shocked wednesday looks iffy ,so its all systems go ...just aswell we are early risers eh i was in the process of cankering the birds so water change immediately (today was last day of treatment 3 day job) for clear water and food put in ,yeah it got the old pirat here on the bounce bounce bounce lol! the little pirat was still Sleep lol! not too concerned about the result just a good return ...we are targeting 3 races in paticular this year thats the ripon yearling classic,hexham amalgamation race and thornton amalgamation all these are classic races to ...yeah got that buzz again bounce bounce bounce lol! sending 12 cocks 7 widow and 5 natural the natural hens are about to lay so they wont be going some of those are earmarked for the target races hopefully the dates will work out you can only try eh
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:31 am

oldstrain wrote:
yeah just got a call from my sec to say we are basketing tonight for a race tomorrow Shocked wednesday looks iffy ,so its all systems go ...just aswell we are early risers eh i was in the process of cankering the birds so water change immediately (today was last day of treatment 3 day job) for clear water and food put in ,yeah it got the old pirat here on the bounce bounce bounce lol! the little pirat was still Sleep lol! not too concerned about the result just a good return ...we are targeting 3 races in paticular this year thats the ripon yearling classic,hexham amalgamation race and thornton amalgamation all these are classic races to ...yeah got that buzz again bounce bounce bounce lol! sending 12 cocks 7 widow and 5 natural the natural hens are about to lay so they wont be going some of those are earmarked for the target races hopefully the dates will work out you can only try eh
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Some what of a rush that one etc O/S Smile Smile. hope it all works out well thou bounce bounce or your secretary may just be looking for a large rock to hide under I suspect Very Happy Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Just hope everything goes well oldstrain will give indication of how the rest of the season may pan out.

Better than it looked at one time.

Best of luck.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 6:28 pm

basketing went well we had a protocol set out and it worked well...all clcoks sorted and 9 members sent 3 never but they dont always anyway ,123 birds were sent and 12 of them were ours ,quite a rigmarole doing the clcoks but we got there be interesting at clocks tomorrow evening but we will sort it pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:08 pm

Nine members sending oldstrain is very good turn out, many clubs have not got Nine members.

Just hope this weather does not affect them in the transporter, never known such weather at this time of year.

Look forward to the results.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Get the first one down with 100% returns is all you can ask, anything else is a bonus but sure you'll have them up for it tomorrow!
Be east in the wind if anything like today, but Wednesday does look a poor one. Well done to organizers getting it sorted. Good luck tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 8:59 pm

ne wind by the looks of it ...we race a small team so we dont hammer um early season we need them for 8/9 races will take full returns for first race even if out the picture we got our 3 target races in mind end of june to mid july they should be ripe by then but things dont always go to plan eh ...see how it pans out along the way if we get there
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Daz

Fingers crossed you have a good steady race with 100% returns
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 12:54 am

oldstrain wrote:
basketing went well we had a protocol set out and it worked well...all clcoks sorted and 9 members sent 3 never but they dont always anyway ,123 birds were sent and 12 of them were ours ,quite a rigmarole doing the clcoks but we got there be interesting at clocks tomorrow evening but we will sort it pirat pirat
Always had faith, in the pirat pirat  pair O/S  Very Happy  Very Happy that things would turn out ok on the night etc. Just one question thou lol! lol! lol! did you require a 6 ft pole  there Very Happy Very Happy when ringing your birds on the night Wink Wink. cheers alien flower afro.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 8:31 am

lol! lol! lol! lets say it was a family affair oz lol! lol! lol!

birds were liberated at 8 in a light nne wind 61 miles for me ,great to be racing ,would never have thought it eh Shocked shoulld be pretty quick today
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 8:47 am

Should be clocking in around 9.18 me thinks oldstrain, bet they tipple in.

Yes family do not have to be yards apart oldstrain always a way round most things.

Good luck.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 9:34 am

we clocked at 9.05 and all home by 9.10 ....12/12 we had 3 widowers first then 5 dropped together but clocked another widower as the clock was in that section ,very pleased with that its a good start the naturals are for the later races so dont want them peaking just yet the widowers did there job today ...david your van reets were my 1st and 3rd birds in the clcock my third bird was my pooler 2nd 3rd birds came together
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:37 am

Well done oldstrain could not have had a better start, good velocity for time of year.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 8:17 am

we get our result later in the week but looks like 7th place maybe 6th ,next race this coming sunday may move it to saturday
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:48 am

oldstrain wrote:
we get our result later in the week but looks like 7th place maybe 6th ,next race this coming sunday may move it to saturday
Well done to the pirat pair etc O/S Very Happy Very Happy 12 from 12, all good from my perspective  Very Happy  Very Happy But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes maybe Wink Wink I will just have to show you how we spit results out down here as such lol! lol! lol!. Even the Benzing live types (which I hate, by the way) bounce bounce know how they are going well before most have even gone to the club for a pull over etc. Which now Very Happy Very Happy brings me to another issue of difference Wink Wink & I call it, the 20 for 10 Smile Smile scenario, being what I read on another one of your sites for tossing ones birds. Blokes  can roll up at different toss units here to toss their birds most weekends & I've seen them throw in well over 200 odd pigeons at times for the same type price Wink Wink or less. End of the day thou  Wink  Wink I suspect some could be on a good thing, maybe  bounce  bounce  compared to certain others flyers, flying else where  Smile  Smile. cheers alien
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 1:08 pm

we all use a t3 in our club but next season ets is allowed ...i do the clocks myself so i know the result before being printed we were 7th about 90 seconds off the winner but thats the way it goes in a fast race bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Plenty of time oldsrain, hopefully, early days, all back a bonus in these trying circumstances.

The weather appears to be doing it's usual, now wind and rain after weeks of good weather.

Lets hope it is only short lived.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:40 pm

Great race and a great result Daz for the start of the season cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:28 pm

got our result for last weeks race and we were actually 9th club 32nd open ,something to work on Smile
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 8:51 pm

oldstrain wrote:
got our result for last weeks race and we were actually 9th club 32nd open ,something to work on Smile
Some thing for the pirat pair to work on as you say etc O/S Very Happy Very Happy maybe. End of the day thou Wink Wink bounce  bounce  better than 10th club & 33rd open type of thing I suspect/suggest Smile Smile. Now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes in a pigeon sense down here Smile Smile the wheel is starting to turn as such with most blokes starting tossing now over the next 3/4 weeks & before racing starts next month. Just hope some how they have been able to find a wee bit of young new blood Wink Wink some where to just replace the old folk like me that have moved on now to greener pastures type of thing Smile Smile. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 10:32 pm

sorry to hear you wont be racing anymore oz atb to you m8
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 12:03 am

oldstrain wrote:
sorry to hear you wont be racing anymore oz atb to you m8
Don't worry about me etc O/S Wink Wink I'm in a happy place here Very Happy Very Happy now. No cold mornings out with the birds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes no tossing & waiting for race birds on race day in the pissing rain as such & on basket night lol! lol! lol! I will just throw an extra log on the fire now to keep warm bounce bounce instead of freezing while being down the club Smile Smile. cheers alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: racing brought forward   racing brought forward Empty

Back to top Go down

racing brought forward
Page 1 of 1