Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Simple truth Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 8:53 pm

» Weather today
Simple truth Emptyby barnie Today at 7:14 pm

» escaped birds return
Simple truth Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 6:37 pm

» Good Morning
Simple truth Emptyby barnie Today at 11:35 am

» good luck weekend
Simple truth Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:05 am

» Scandalous .......
Simple truth Emptyby Knackered Today at 12:23 am

» RPRA Race Program
Simple truth Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» RPRA Rule Book
Simple truth Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 11:41 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Simple truth Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:25 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Simple truth 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan, oldstrain

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Simple truth Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Simple truth Vote_lcapSimple truth Voting_barSimple truth Vote_rcap 
David
Knackered
oldstrain
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1296 registered users
The newest registered user is nelsa19ira

Our users have posted a total of 222597 messages in 14001 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Simple truth Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Simple truth Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Simple truth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 3:50 pm

What or when is Armageddon?
I didn't want to get involved in religious debates. In fact I won't. However I feel compelled to set straight the reality, truth and promises regards Armageddon? Some thoughts I read on here are well wrong. Some nice, but unreal are spoken on here. So I will, if one bothers to read or wishes to, set it out easy and truthfully.
To many, the word 'Armageddon' evokes scenes of mass destruction —nuclear war, large-scale natural disasters, or even an “environmental Armageddon” jump-started by global warming. This word as used in the Bible refers to none of these. What, then, is the Biblical Armageddon?
The term 'Armageddon' ('Har–Magedon') appears in the Bible book of Revelation. It refers to a unique war, 'the war of the great day of God the Almighty', in which “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” are mobilized for a final battle with God. Reference to such a war also appears in numerous other scriptures. —Revelation 16:14-16; Ezekiel 38:22, 23; Joel 3:12-14; Luke 21:34, 35; 2 Peter 3:11, 12.
What does this war entail? In symbolic terms, the book of Revelation tells us: 'The kings of the earth and their' armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army'. This 'one seated on the horse' is God’s Son, Jesus Christ, who is appointed by God to lead legions of angelic warriors to victory over God’s enemies. (Revelation 19:11-16, 19-21) Jeremiah 25:33 reveals the magnitude of this destruction of the ungodly: 'Those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth'.
Why is Armageddon necessary? The nations refuse to acknowledge God’s sovereignty, but they proclaim their own. (Psalm 24:1) Their defiance is described at Psalm 2:2: “The kings of earth take their stand and high officials themselves have massed together as one against Jehovah and against his anointed one.”
In effect, these rebels are like stubborn squatters who not only claim property that is not theirs but also misuse and ruin it. The nations today are ruining the earth and polluting its environment. God’s Word foretold this deplorable situation, saying: 'The nations became wrathful, and [God’s] own wrath came'. God would then “bring to ruin those ruining the earth'. (Revelation 11:18) Armageddon is the way sanctioned by God to resolve the issue of who has the right to rule over all humanity.—Psalm 83:18.
When will Armageddon take place? God’s Son plainly stated: 'Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father'. (Matthew 24:36)
Even so, in speaking about Armageddon, the Warrior-King Jesus Christ added this warning: 'Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake'. (Revelation 16:15) Thus, this global war is associated with Christ’s presence, which Bible prophecies show is now here.
Armageddon will destroy only the incorrigibly wicked, and there will be “a great crowd” of survivors. (Revelation 7:9-14) They will see these words come true: “Just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; and you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace'.—Psalm 37:10,11.
'The meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace'!
The Bible’s answer No! Planet Earth will never be destroyed, burned in fire, or replaced. The Bible teaches that God created the earth to be inhabited forever. 'The righteous will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it'.—Psalm 37:29.
But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth'.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:28 pm

My view of the present situation is regarding Israel and the latter days prior to Armageddon is based entirely on the Bible.

Amos 9:14-15
Zechariah 14: 1-21
Joel 3:1-21
Ezekiel 11:-17

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 9:45 am

Misty Israel have nothing whatsoever to do with Armageddon. Indeed were and was disowned by God and Jesus 2000 years ago and more.

Just one of a vast many pertaining to Armageddon and the new world.

'And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation1 Rev. 5 : regards Armageddon!
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 10:51 am

Have given you some of the appropriate scriptures Daz.

Just put Irael and Armageddon and there are numerous scriptures giving Israel and the part they will play in Armageddon.

They will return to being True Believers  in  Christ and saved from anhiliation.

Tis there Daz in Black and White.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:00 pm

You Misty are reading and interpreting as you have decided.
Jesus was the first creation. God's only begotten son. Indeed all things were created through him, via god allowing him the power to do so. He therefore was and has seen everything. He stated regards Israel, how he wanted to gather them together like a broody hen etc. HE stated many time that they were no longer Gods people. That they were abandoned by God.
Now you are like Clay asking why the potter made the pot as such. indeed can the clay tell the potter how and what he wants to be made etc. of course not! I, like I said and mean, won't debate. But humbly suggest you open your heart and listen. take the fingers out of your ears and speak and LISTEN to your daughters and son in laws.

Simple truth is ask a witness in any town, or village, city or country any and same question and the answer will be the same. Because it is truth. Because the faithful and discreet slave has born witness. Plus what the bible actually teaches and is God's word! So is the same for everyone. Now if some want to interpret it their' own way, so be it. Join the band of false worship and churches where they ALL spout what they wish to be or such.

End off. I won't get involve in any debate, especially with one they should know better.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:35 pm

Think I have a very good relationship with God Daz, that is all that counts.

I have given numerous BIBLE references to Israel and the end of days you have totally ignored them by going far back instead of going forward.

My Daughter is a Witness, my Son in Law an elder as is my grandson, Son in Laws family are all Witnesses his father an Elder.

So I am well versed in what they believe.

If you post on religion you should be prepared to answer questions that are posed.

I have limited typing ability but will sort one or two Biblical references to Israel and the end of times, not the begging of.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 1:18 pm

As as a help Daz just read the Tribulation.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 2:41 pm

My Daughter is a Witness, my Son in Law an elder as is my grandson, Son in Laws family are all Witnesses his father an Elder.

Time you listened to them then. Fingers out of ears, open heart and restrict this incessant of being able to interpret better than God does and what he and Jesus says and means.

Feel one should be worrying in regards leading others astray Misty, and maybe stopping them from learning the truth. Yes your guilty end of.
Once you said 'look how high the fence is before you attempt to jump it'. i fear you can't even see the fence sorry.
What part of Revelations 5. 0 can't you understand. eh!

9 And they sing a new song saying: 'You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth'.

Yes every tribe and nation. .. or are you implying that god only care for those that suit. He is impartial.

I know the line of taking hold of the Jews robe.
I give up, nice thing about wear too small shoes is that it's nice when taken off.

Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:40 pm

THe simple truth Daz.

I gave you my references regarding Israel and the Jews.

Clearly those given are all explicit and beyond interpretation.

God would and has returned his people to Israel/Jerusalem from all
corners of the earth, and wiil ultimately save them from anhiliation.

Are you saying they are wrong and the way you interprit Reverlations is right ?.

Reverlations is not straight forward, the above is.

You cannot pick and choose if  you believe the Bible then you believe it all.

The Jews will repent and be accepted by God once more.

That is what the BIBLE SAYS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 8:01 pm

You know Misty, the very misquotes and placing scriptures to ones' own end. is exactly why folks don't believe the scriptures.

Taking one scripture  from here. and there. to make ends meet, is exactly what the clergy do, and what you are doing now.

For every part of the bible must have cross references! Both for old and new testament which tally! Old and new, which of course they do.

Now I don't know what your motive, or reasoning is, or where your coming from!
Are you saying that Jehovah has got things wrong? That you know better! Saying what he should have done. Telling us what he really meant.
Or are you just too stubborn to believe you are wrong.

One for certain is you are not doing any person - that may wish to know the truth - any favours. Indeed quite the opposite.

Now, I have better things to do than try to explain truth to one who is determine not to hear or wants to know. So I'll bow to your infinite wisdom and knowledge.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 9:18 pm

For  anyone who is interested all you have to do is open the Bible and see what is actually written.

What you are saying Daz is everyone is wrong but you.

That which I quoted is there in plain black and white, how can several contributers to the Bible all be wrong, all saying the same thing.

If you  are right just explain how those above have got it wrong, and if they have, what credence can be given to anything else in the Bible?.

Think that is a very valid point.

Also a very reasonable reply to your own interpretation.

That is why I do not attend the meetings I have reservations about some points of interpretation when in fact I believe as written.

Think it most un Christian to adopt your attitude Daz, uncalled for, all I have said is in black and white and you have been unable to prove or say otherwise.

Could have agreed with your interpretation 100% but I would be  lying.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 9:31 pm

Interpretation. That is the whole problem with religion. Any religion. Start of wars worldwide. Atrocities. All the other bad stuff.
Quoting here. Virgin birth? Must have had AI back then. People writing the Bible as the one and only truth? 12 of them? No disagreements or arguments?
Why was Jesus not put on the Earth at the start? Yet crucified just like a normal person? No saving him?
I better get off this. Each to their own beleifs.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 10:34 am

My only interest has been in following the Bible prophecies.

There are far too many that have been fullfilled many years after origin that it cannot possibly be chance.

So we get up to date.

The world is in exactly  the state the Bible says it would be in prior to Armageddon.

People, behavior the same as prior to Babylons demise.

War and warnings of war etc;

Man ruining the earth.

Nations starting to look on Israel as a problem ( one of the main ingedients)

It will only take America to lose pacience with Israel and BINGO.

All I would ask, is look at the facts, can anyone realy see any long term future for mankind if left to his own  devices?.

Never want to preach to anyone but just ask them to consider the FACTS.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 12:06 pm

Getting a bit worries about Knackered, hope he is OK.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:26 pm

Misty. Understand. However one individual cannot do much at all. 5 agree and another religion starts. Just have to take life as it comes. Most can cope,
Thank God!
Back to top Go down
halcanada81
Hatchling
Hatchling

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 2:17 am

Bible thumpers. All negativity. Who need to be remined? Enjoy what you have!!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 3:55 am

MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Very Happy Very Happy been off on stress leave here etc Misty Wink Wink being an atheist type Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of the worst kind here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm  affraid The biblical lessons, coming from all directions here got the best of me I'm affraid Smile Smilelol! lol! lol!  What made it worse thou, I just watched a show here about ISIS & the atrocities they have committed on many fronts & which all had a biblical tone to them in their mind & weird type way of thinking unfortunately. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 8:57 am

halcanada81 wrote:
Bible thumpers. All negativity. Who need to be remined? Enjoy what you have!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing very few are mild mannered eh when the bible thumping starts but some are
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 9:10 am

Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Very Happy Very Happy been off on stress leave here etc Misty Wink Wink being an atheist type Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of the worst kind here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm  affraid The biblical lessons, coming from all directions here got the best of me I'm affraid Smile Smilelol! lol! lol!  What made it worse thou, I just watched a show here about ISIS & the atrocities they have committed on many fronts & which all had a biblical tone to them in their mind & weird type way of thinking unfortunately. cheers & take care.
Taking a sabbatical myself Knackered, pleased you are OK.

Recent events have certsainly been reveiling in many ways.

Maybe join in when the OLR starts.

Keep well.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyTue Feb 23, 2021 11:12 pm

MISTY wrote:
Knackered wrote:
MISTY wrote:

Regards.
Taking a sabbatical myself Knackered, pleased you are OK.

Recent events have certsainly been reveiling in many ways.

Maybe join in when the OLR starts.

Keep well.

Regards.
Ok Smile Smile But Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes don't have to be quite so drastic thou etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy I suggest bounce bounce with your sabbatical  Wink  Wink Always remember Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as strange as it may appear, you are a important cog in the wheel here now in how you have helped keep the forum running over recent times bounce bounce  even if we do have certain minor hiccups/disagreements at times here Wink Wink with our general thinking  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers & take care.
Back to top Go down
Daz
Youngbird
Youngbird

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 1:32 pm

Misty says, which he believes... supposedly. 'Take a line from the bible, any line and draw a universe. It is simple, interpret how you want and what suits you!

Unfortunately, his whole scenario is self-importance of being right, regardless of the damage to anyone interested in the truth.
Knackered is just input on the side, eh that lies a dig, I guess, lol.

Hal has a good wife, he says.... then does his utmost to demand a denial and downgrade her for being a good wife and helping him have a happy life, Eh! Some guy that!
Like Misty, he hears a little - enlarge a lot, then exaggerates to own likings. And self-importance. It would be great if they knew what they are on about.
No Misty! I am not right and everyone wrong. Just stating the facts, you don't like that GOD is correct and you are wrong. I know, as you try to persuade everyone, God would have been better off listening to you and will take upon your self to put the world to the right and God wrong.
As for Armageddon, you haven't the slightest notion what it is and all about! fact! If you did, you would ask and listen to those that have tried to teach you. Yet have only fallen on your deaf ears. Plus, you don't want to know, of course. Join the clergy and quote lines that suit doesn't make you right, just foolish.
Its a shame, really, plus the fact you are leading anyone who listens to your spouting's away from the very truth. Shame on you.
I do not have a go at you. Do as you please. I'm joining your family and giving up on you. Gosh, if you won't listen to them, what chance has anyone got!
So I certainly won't bother to write on this subject to you any more. Just carry on scribble your self-important rot if it makes you happy and feeling proud. I have better things to do. Nothing more to bother to say.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 8:11 pm

Daz wrote:
Misty says, which he believes... supposedly.  'Take a line from the bible, any line and draw a universe. It is simple, interpret how you want and what suits you!

Unfortunately, his whole scenario is self-importance of being right, regardless of the damage to anyone interested in the truth.
Knackered is just input on the side, eh that lies a dig, I guess, lol.

Hal has a good wife, he says.... then does his utmost to demand a denial and downgrade her for being a good wife and helping him have a happy life, Eh! Some guy that!
Like Misty, he hears a little - enlarge a lot, then exaggerates to own likings. And self-importance. It would be great if they knew what they are on about.
No Misty! I am not right and everyone wrong. Just stating the facts, you don't like that GOD is correct and you are wrong. I know, as you try to persuade everyone, God would have been better off listening to you and will take upon your self to put the world to the right and God wrong.
As for Armageddon, you haven't the slightest notion what it is and all about! fact! If you did, you would ask and listen to those that have tried to teach you. Yet have only fallen on your deaf ears. Plus, you don't want to know, of course. Join the clergy and quote lines that suit doesn't make you right, just foolish.
Its a shame, really, plus the fact you are leading anyone who listens to your spouting's away from the very truth. Shame on you.
I do not have a go at you. Do as you please. I'm joining your family and giving up on you. Gosh, if you won't listen to them, what chance has anyone got!
So I certainly won't bother to write on this subject to you any more. Just carry on scribble your self-important rot if it makes you happy and feeling proud. I have better things to do. Nothing more to bother to say.
Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! See your trip to hospital etc Daz Smile Smile apparently has worked wonders as such Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes once again in the wisdom department here lol! lol! lol! Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple truth   Simple truth Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple truth
Page 1 of 1