Forum for Pigeon Fanciers
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» One for Misty ....
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» Ambition in sport
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» Van Reets ....
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Good Morning
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:10 pm

» past and present eyes
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:15 am

» York Road Prize Night in BHW
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:35 pm

» 2024 Rings ....
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:31 pm

» for Darren
for george  - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:48 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) for george  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.for george  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
MISTY
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1283 registered users
The newest registered user is hughiep

Our users have posted a total of 219853 messages in 13874 subjects
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
for george  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
for george  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Knackered
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
peel bros
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
IANYOUNG
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
MISTY
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Gaz b
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
birdy2011
for george  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfor george  - Page 2 Voting_barfor george  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 

 

 for george

Go down 
+2
barnie
oldstrain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered


Posts : 14146
Join date : 2013-03-11

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 8:17 am

barnie wrote:
David wrote:
lost all my pigeon photos george when my laptop broke, ive none on this one now ...... i had hundreds over the last 10 years on the other one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

david theres a chance they;d still be on the hard drive somewhere, would have been worth taking the laptop to one of the PC and phone repair corner shops popping up everywhere that work wonders?
Sounds a good idea to me here
Smile Smile hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can speak English somehow Colin bounce bounce & dont do a runner bounce bounce in the end with Davids lap top  Wink  Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie


Posts : 2841
Join date : 2012-07-25

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 am

Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:
lost all my pigeon photos george when my laptop broke, ive none on this one now ...... i had hundreds over the last 10 years on the other one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

david theres a chance they;d still be on the hard drive somewhere, would have been worth taking the laptop to one of the PC and phone repair corner shops popping up everywhere that work wonders?
Sounds a good idea to me here
Smile Smile hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can speak English somehow Colin bounce bounce & dont do a runner bounce bounce in the end with Davids lap top  Wink  Wink. cheers

......and hack into his bank account, clean him out £££££££ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered


Posts : 14146
Join date : 2013-03-11

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 9:20 am

barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:
lost all my pigeon photos george when my laptop broke, ive none on this one now ...... i had hundreds over the last 10 years on the other one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

david theres a chance they;d still be on the hard drive somewhere, would have been worth taking the laptop to one of the PC and phone repair corner shops popping up everywhere that work wonders?
Sounds a good idea to me here
Smile Smile hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can speak English somehow Colin bounce bounce & dont do a runner bounce bounce in the end with Davids lap top  Wink  Wink. cheers

......and hack into his bank account, clean him out £££££££ Laughing
lol! lol! lol! rumour file has it Colin Smile Smile apparently  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes David Very Happy Very Happy is as skint as I'm here I'm affraid so they may just come up short I suspect with his bank details. cheers
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie


Posts : 2841
Join date : 2012-07-25

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 9:23 am

Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:
lost all my pigeon photos george when my laptop broke, ive none on this one now ...... i had hundreds over the last 10 years on the other one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

david theres a chance they;d still be on the hard drive somewhere, would have been worth taking the laptop to one of the PC and phone repair corner shops popping up everywhere that work wonders?
Sounds a good idea to me here
Smile Smile hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can speak English somehow Colin bounce bounce & dont do a runner bounce bounce in the end with Davids lap top  Wink  Wink. cheers

......and hack into his bank account, clean him out £££££££ Laughing
lol! lol! lol! rumour file has it Colin Smile Smile apparently  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes David Very Happy Very Happy is as skint as I'm here I'm affraid so they may just come up short I suspect with his bank details. cheers


maybe put something in for him then ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered


Posts : 14146
Join date : 2013-03-11

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2023 9:39 am

barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
Knackered wrote:
barnie wrote:
David wrote:
lost all my pigeon photos george when my laptop broke, ive none on this one now ...... i had hundreds over the last 10 years on the other one Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

david theres a chance they;d still be on the hard drive somewhere, would have been worth taking the laptop to one of the PC and phone repair corner shops popping up everywhere that work wonders?
Sounds a good idea to me here
Smile Smile hopefully Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they can speak English somehow Colin bounce bounce & dont do a runner bounce bounce in the end with Davids lap top  Wink  Wink. cheers

......and hack into his bank account, clean him out £££££££ Laughing
lol! lol! lol! rumour file has it Colin Smile Smile apparently  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes David Very Happy Very Happy is as skint as I'm here I'm affraid so they may just come up short I suspect with his bank details. cheers


maybe put something in for him then ? Laughing
lol! lol! lol! you can Colin Smile Smile but I wouldn't be that generous down here I'm affraid type thing lol! lol! lol!. cheers alien flower afro
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain


Posts : 16123
Join date : 2011-01-03
Location : the magic roundabout

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 8:31 am

get on that phone over the weekend george and get it sorted with steve ,strike while the irons hot fella Wink steve is retired now george so will be home most days
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 9:13 am

pm sent Darren
Back to top Go down
Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain


Posts : 16123
Join date : 2011-01-03
Location : the magic roundabout

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 1:59 pm

did you make contact george ,dont leave it because like i said fanciers like to know where there at well beforehand ie breeding and ybs ,also you dont want to lose this oppurtunity as its hard to find good fanciers taking in birds eh Wink
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:11 pm

i'm sorry i'm just too ill Darren i can't go near the phone
Back to top Go down
Online
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 2:42 pm

Darren do he have a email address
Back to top Go down
Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain


Posts : 16123
Join date : 2011-01-03
Location : the magic roundabout

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:13 pm

sorry to hear george get well soon,no he is old school george and does not deal with internet ,send him a text instead ? just a brief outline asking him or telling him how many ybs he wants or how many your willing to breed ,then at least the contact has been made and he knows its happening ,me just telling him a guy on a forum wants to breed ybs for someone to try is a bit vague ,just make some contact it dont have to be drawn out you can say your unwell and be in touch again when better
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:47 pm

old school Darren can't text will try to- morrow
Back to top Go down
Online
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird



Posts : 8754
Join date : 2018-01-28
Age : 88
Location : SCARBOROUGH

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:37 pm

If you get something sorted out George and something to really look forward to
it will give you a real lift and sure all members will be with you.

Will not be long before some pair up, read in the BHW a fancier was going to pair
up first week in NOVEMBER.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain


Posts : 16123
Join date : 2011-01-03
Location : the magic roundabout

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 5:43 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
old school Darren can't text will try to- morrow

what do you mean george ? i only said he was old school because he dont have a computer and dont go onto the net in any shape or form but the guy can text i would think as he has a mobile phone ....anyway i will leave it in your hands now george good luck with it ,you wont find a more honest individual than steve so you will get along fine i would think atb
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered


Posts : 14146
Join date : 2013-03-11

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 6:33 pm

MISTY wrote:
If you get something sorted out George and something to really look forward to
it will give you a  real lift and sure all members will be with you.

Will not be long before some pair up, read in the BHW a fancier was going to pair
up first week in NOVEMBER.

Regards.
lol! lol! lol! Yes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & then they will maybe grumble I suspect somehow, somehow Misty Wink Wink when their 2024 ring issue rings ordered  bounce  bounce  turn up late type of thing I suggest. End of the day  Smile  Smile all a bit of a laugh scenario I suggest, that some are so stupid & on average will achieve very little in the end game etc I suspect come race day. cheers
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird



Posts : 8754
Join date : 2018-01-28
Age : 88
Location : SCARBOROUGH

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 7:41 pm

When people talk about early breeding, it reminds me of two strawberry youngsters
Smiths GrIzzles, a fancier bought when I was still at school, but had my own loft and pigeons.

His name was Hall, I used to go and visit him on race days.

He got them late in the season they were full of yellow down.

Do not know actually how old they were but everyone said he would be mad to race them that year.

They never won that season but flew every young bird race, not many lost young ones in those days but not many flew every young bird race.

Regards.



Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David


Posts : 42360
Join date : 2009-03-18
Location : Leeds

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:37 pm

im hoping to pair up around christmas, then finish early ..........
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered


Posts : 14146
Join date : 2013-03-11

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 8:55 pm

MISTY wrote:
When people talk about early breeding, it reminds me of two strawberry youngsters
Smiths GrIzzles, a fancier bought when I was still at school, but had my own loft and pigeons.

His name was Hall, I used to go and visit him on race days.

He got them late in the season they were full of yellow down.

Do not know actually how old they were but everyone said he would be mad to race them that year.

They never won that season but flew every young bird race, not many lost young ones in those days but not many flew every young bird race.

Regards.



Smile Smile always say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes never be surprised with pigeon's etc Misty Very Happy Very Happy & pigeon flyers. Our rings down here are issued each year on the first of July etc bounce bounce seen at times Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes at times in the past, July issued rings turn up on basket night 3/4 months old & then head across our pond for a 150 odd mile water jump as their first race from Tasmania territory. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain


Posts : 16123
Join date : 2011-01-03
Location : the magic roundabout

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:23 am

the best yb season i had was with mid febuary paired ,they would lay by end of febuary and hatch and be weaned mid march ...for me you cannot beat the traditional pairing day (valentines day) just leave some lights on in the loft from the longest day until 10pm at night and most will hold there wing and moult just fine ,its a hastle remembering the times to switch on and off but better than the darkness system and if yer not bothered about the last 2/3 yb races then dont bother with any lights....yes i have seen the light lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:25 am

spoke with Steve
Back to top Go down
Online
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain


Posts : 16123
Join date : 2011-01-03
Location : the magic roundabout

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 10:29 am

ah great news george ,at least contact has been made now george eh....it just lets him know its happening type of thing and you both can now prepare at your leisure
Back to top Go down
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird



Posts : 8754
Join date : 2018-01-28
Age : 88
Location : SCARBOROUGH

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 11:43 am

oldstrain wrote:
ah great news george ,at least contact has been made now george eh....it just lets him know its happening type of thing and you both can now prepare at your leisure

No doubt we are all looking forward to you breeding a couple of Fed winners George.

Breeding will be on the go before long and yours will be given a fair chance as opposed to the lottery of the OL fiascos.

Hope you pair up the two I like after you have slimmed down the hen.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 11:44 am

just got the pedigree
Back to top Go down
Online
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan


Posts : 7067
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 78
Location : west Oxfordshire

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 4:53 pm

good news for Steve i was not sure if friend would want some ybs from his gift birds but he has told me it's ok so should have good few birds to be tested 2 teams olr birds against my own
Back to top Go down
Online
MISTY
Oldbird
Oldbird



Posts : 8754
Join date : 2018-01-28
Age : 88
Location : SCARBOROUGH

for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 5:02 pm

George & Morgan wrote:
good news for Steve i was not sure if friend would want  some ybs from his gift birds but he has told me  it's ok so should have good few birds to be tested 2 teams olr birds against my own


Looking good George.

Keep you occupied which helps when one feels low.

Time just disappears at an alarming rate so get your finger out George.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://albertrosbottom35@outlook.com
Sponsored content





for george  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: for george    for george  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
for george
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» George where are You ...?
» Thank You Steve and George
»  photos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Help and Info.-
Jump to: