Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» SEO Company in Chennai
Scandalous ....... Emptyby tharunjohar50 Today at 11:37 am

» Good Morning
Scandalous ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 10:01 am

» Weather today
Scandalous ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 2:19 pm

» escaped birds return
Scandalous ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 10:42 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Scandalous ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 9:43 am

» Scandalous .......
Scandalous ....... Emptyby Knackered Yesterday at 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Scandalous ....... Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Scandalous ....... Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

» 2 ybs gifted out to-day
Scandalous ....... Emptyby Knackered Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:49 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Scandalous ....... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

tharunjohar50

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Scandalous ....... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Scandalous ....... Vote_lcapScandalous ....... Voting_barScandalous ....... Vote_rcap 
tharunjohar50
Scandalous ....... Vote_lcapScandalous ....... Voting_barScandalous ....... Vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222714 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Scandalous ....... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Scandalous ....... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Scandalous .......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 5:36 pm

just found out we have to pay £60 per year to have our monthly repeat medication delivered ............... its been free for years now they want paying for it affraid

needless to say i`ll be collecting it from now on , anyone else have to do this ...?
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 6:08 pm

Are the prescriptions free David?
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:32 pm

how they look at it David it's £5 a month
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 pm

some still do it for free, even the royal mail do it for free ........ scratch
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 9:43 pm

did they give a reason David
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:32 pm

David wrote:
just found out we have to pay £60 per year to have our monthly repeat medication delivered ............... its been free for years now they want paying for it affraid

needless to say i`ll be collecting it from now on , anyone else have to do this ...?
Miserable sod Smile Smile lol! lol! lol! your government perhaps maybe just wants you to pay for your boat folk brigade there now I suspect David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & you call it scandalous Very Happy Very Happy  No charity factor on your side it appears Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:39 pm

i wouldnt contribute to those boat vermin in any way knackered, its already costing the tax payers millions per day to house them in hotels, 8 million a while ago and recently said up to 15 million, and thats per day !!!!

maybe if our government wernt too fond of giving ukraine and israel billions to fund their wars, plus billions in overseas aid our country might be able to use the taxes to benefit our own people and country .

not to mention the government contracts handed out to their friends and family worth millions, and the wasting of millions during the covid sager ......
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 pm

David wrote:
i wouldnt contribute to those boat vermin in any way knackered, its already costing the tax payers millions per day to house them in hotels, 8 million a while ago and recently said up to 15 million, and thats per day !!!!

maybe if our government wernt too fond of giving ukraine and israel billions to fund their wars, plus billions in overseas aid our country might be able to use the taxes to benefit our own people and country .

not to mention the government contracts handed out to their friends and family worth millions, and the wasting of millions during the covid sager ......
lol! lol! lol! Happy now Very Happy Very Happy spit it out etc David Smile Smile don't hold back type thing Wink Wink Surprising thou Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol! lol! lol! here was I Very Happy Very Happy thinking Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes somehow lol! lol! lol! you would be filled with joy as such there bounce bounce if a million boat folk types landed in Leeds type thing  Very Happy  Very Happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 11:16 pm

probably not far off a million of the rodents here already knackered .... confused confused confused Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 11:54 pm

David wrote:
probably not far off a million of the rodents here already knackered .... confused confused confused Suspect Suspect
 Maybe do what the French do etc David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes they send them to you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad you send them now to Ireland type thing bounce bounce & they then in time, maybe just send them west as one could perhaps say Wink Wink.  cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am

i`ll give them the address of an x plumber type in australia knackered, hes got plenty of dosh in his purse to keep them in the life they have become accustomed to ......... and a nice home with plenty of room for them to rest and sunbath their days away . Razz Razz Razz cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 am

David wrote:
i`ll give them the address of an x plumber type in australia knackered, hes got plenty of dosh in his purse to keep them in the life they have become accustomed to ......... and a nice home with plenty of room for them to rest and sunbath their days away . Razz Razz Razz cheers lol! lol!
Ok Smile Smile best warn them thou David Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I suggest, to knock hard when a calling etc bounce bounce  as I'm now near deaf in nature, close to being blind Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad look like something out of a jungle in appearance & walk like a gorilla & my Joyce has no time for waster types looking to take the easy way & simple bludge on the hard working locals down here till eternity type thing. End of the day Smile Smile I hope they all have been well vetted etc by your Government of the day there David Wink Wink in a professional manner. Wouldn't want in anyway shape or form any low life types knocking on my door looking for my kind side Wink Wink Then Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes if it all go pear shape thou here Very Happy Very Happy to a degree, I could perhaps just shovel the lot of them up to Bealiba lol! lol! lol! down here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes & simply just let the locals there deal with the issue Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:04 pm

"kind side " ............ thats a new one on me knackered, i didnt know you had one lol! lol! lol!

dont let anyone know you have a kind side or youll have them queueing up to par-take of it ........ Razz Razz Razz lol! lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 1:49 pm

so there you have it Knackered our government do care about it's pensioners  Laughing

Scandalous ....... 43613110
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... EmptyYesterday at 7:31 am

George & Morgan wrote:
so there you have it Knackered our government do care about it's pensioners  Laughing

Scandalous ....... 43613110
Never had a doubt here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes on that issue etc George Smile Smile a typical caring type government you have there as such Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad just like mine down here bounce bounce only difference I see between the two Wink Wink ones quite happy somehow to see millions flood their country it appears from the boat brigade mob & the other quite frankly prefers not too Very Happy Very Happy Now lol! lol! lol! back to your letter George Smile Smile etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes heard on the grapevine down here, your schools there will shortly it appears be going all Arabic in nature on all issues to simplify matters so as not to confuse all your new arrivals there that have arrived so far apparently & will keep arriving for the foreseeable future there as one could perhaps say Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scandalous ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandalous .......   Scandalous ....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Scandalous .......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Novices and Beginners-
Jump to: