Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
funny stories with pigeons  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) funny stories with pigeons  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.funny stories with pigeons  Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
funny stories with pigeons  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
funny stories with pigeons  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
funny stories with pigeons  Vote_lcapfunny stories with pigeons  Voting_barfunny stories with pigeons  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
funny stories with pigeons  Vote_lcapfunny stories with pigeons  Voting_barfunny stories with pigeons  Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

funny stories with pigeons

Go down 
+2
David
kev d
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

funny stories with pigeons  Empty
PostSubject: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:55 pm

i will start when i was about 13 or 14 i always went down to my best mate lofts
arnie silverwood and son one day they were racing the channel and his dad used to go to the pub
on the lunch time with all the other flyers we were left behind to do what we wanted that ment wrestling
on the lawn in front of the lofts then we went to play football some where when we came back his dad was fast asleep in front of the lofts on the walk way and just to freshen him up andy is son tiped the watering can over is head we could not run away for laughing ive never heard so many swear words he saw the funny side later .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm

lol! can emagine kev, Very Happy cant think of a pigeon story at the moment but when i was about 15 and had pigeons in allotements we decided to sleep out overnight in a shed we built that day, up against a fence..........when it was dark we heard the sound of rats knawing undert the shed floor and we were sh*****g ourselves all night till it came daylight, never did that again No

hope don tells the one when the nieghbour had to clock in for him and his dad........ lol! lol! it was classic don. affraid
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:34 pm

here,s another one about my mate andy , they were racing a mid week race only a short race
about 100 miles we were both looking out for the first birds while his dad got on with some jobs on the farm
they had a battery farm of hens thousands of them , then his dad came to join us to watch out for them
after about a minute one came he went in to clock it in then he shouted out from in side the loft there,s already one here you pair of stupid tw-ts its sat on his eggs so the first one what came was realy the second one , he came back out of the loft and went some where for a minute or two then came back just as he came back another one came so he went in to the loft to clock in the same thing had happened again there was another pigeon in the loft what we had missed so four pigeons had come but we only saw two arrive but we were sat right next to the loft on a bench guess what we were doing yes we were wrestling Laughing but they got the first four in the club , some times i wish i was young again .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:29 pm

you two were a right good pair of lookouts wernt you.......... lol! bet his dad was out of his mind with you both. lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Ken
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 pm

Here you are Ken as David said

Was in partnership with my dad, my dad was a pain in the arse I would do loads of work with the pigeons all week come race day dad would wait at the loft to time in and we lost loads of time, the one saturday me and dad had a few words so were waiting for the birds noticed a pied cock bird who would only trap for me and not my dad told dad to move which he said no and i said it's the pied cock dad would not move went to take the can of my dad throwed the can to the ground and we started fighting me with me our next door neighbour who also raced in our club timed the pigeon in as me and my dad were still fighting and just left us to it

The best thing was the pied cock finished 2nd or 3rd club that day
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:02 am

Another time was when my dad needed the toilet, just before the time the birds were due my dad would always need the toilet so i would take his place at the loft just in case we had a pigeon, this one race day we did as i just changed places with my dad a pigeon lost no time straight in the loft within seconds rubber in the clock my dad at the back door face in shock he missed the pigeon at clock reading we had won it and got a good pigeon for the fed

The following saturday same again dad needed the toilet this time he had a bucket to wee in that was it i shall have you the pigeons were only minutes away dad gets the bucket to have a wee just as he is weeing i get the fantail hen start calling throw her in the loft say we have one dad, he runs in the loft comes out of the loft calls me everything his cock is still out of his trousers wee all over the place and still no pigeon and here's me with a big smile saying serves you right you fxxxxxxx wxxxxxxxx just because i timed the winner last week you have to start weeing in a bucket from now on lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:35 am

Don Webb wrote:
Here you are Ken as David said

Was in partnership with my dad, my dad was a pain in the arse I would do loads of work with the pigeons all week come race day dad would wait at the loft to time in and we lost loads of time, the one saturday me and dad had a few words so were waiting for the birds noticed a pied cock bird who would only trap for me and not my dad told dad to move which he said no and i said it's the pied cock dad would not move went to take the can of my dad throwed the can to the ground and we started fighting me with me our next door neighbour who also raced in our club timed the pigeon in as me and my dad were still fighting and just left us to it

The best thing was the pied cock finished 2nd or 3rd club that day

P.M.S.L. excellent story don i remember you told me it before...........classic Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:38 am

Don Webb wrote:
Another time was when my dad needed the toilet, just before the time the birds were due my dad would always need the toilet so i would take his place at the loft just in case we had a pigeon, this one race day we did as i just changed places with my dad a pigeon lost no time straight in the loft within seconds rubber in the clock my dad at the back door face in shock he missed the pigeon at clock reading we had won it and got a good pigeon for the fed

The following saturday same again dad needed the toilet this time he had a bucket to wee in that was it i shall have you the pigeons were only minutes away dad gets the bucket to have a wee just as he is weeing i get the fantail hen start calling throw her in the loft say we have one dad, he runs in the loft comes out of the loft calls me everything his cock is still out of his trousers wee all over the place and still no pigeon and here's me with a big smile saying serves you right you fxxxxxxx wxxxxxxxx just because i timed the winner last week you have to start weeing in a bucket from now on lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

id have loved to live next door to you don, id have been crying with laughter ever week........ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:34 am

What about the one were we had sent to saintes been waiting all day only one bird in dad said it is starting to dusk so i am of out for a pint, me as always i am still going to wait till night dad ok he said was talking to edna next door she did me a cup of tea and a sandwich

Dad shouted to me am of now as he went through the gate i counted to 10 and said to edna watch this i started shouting within a few seconds my dad came running throuh the gate have we had one i am still seating in the same place eating my sandwich, dad out of breath and my comment was just wondered how fast you could run dad

That did not go down well at all lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:39 am

Don Webb wrote:
What about the one were we had sent to saintes been waiting all day only one bird in dad said it is starting to dusk so i am of out for a pint, me as always i am still going to wait till night dad ok he said was talking to edna next door she did me a cup of tea and a sandwich

Dad shouted to me am of now as he went through the gate i counted to 10 and said to edna watch this i started shouting within a few seconds my dad came running throuh the gate have we had one i am still seating in the same place eating my sandwich, dad out of breath and my comment was just wondered how fast you could run dad

That did not go down well at all lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:48 am

Glad you like them Alex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:39 am

One I will always remember, had a pair of chequers sitting eggs, now I had trained this little chequer hen for Bourges 572 miles, the longest race in the UNC, really tried to get her ready, extra training, flagging etc to get her spot on, she was paired to a lazy chequer cock who wouldnt fly 2 minutes without dropping, ''so here she is ready to go'' I tell my dad prior to me going to college hence him basketting her, I get back from college to find her still sitiing as he had sent the lazy cock by mistake, 'ah well' I said, never see him again, birds up friday, none in the combine on the day, early birds back sat morning, approx 12.30pm, about 6 hours after the winners he drops on the top of the loft, unberlievable, to this day I race Bourges every year and that old cock was my quickest back ever, so much for training lol! lol! never forget that story.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Pigeons can make fools of use all mate lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm

use to know an old pigeon man god rest his sole passed on now geordie aspin well liked in the north east one day was at his loft looking at his birds when he noticed one of his pigeons had dirty wattles , he got a coffee jar and put some potassium pamangamate (condy,s crystals) in the jar then filled up the jar with water, hethen got the pigeon and put the pigeons head in the jar not kidding he had it in for a minute or two , put the pigeon back in the loft within a few minutes the pigeons wattles were lilly white,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm

think someone told me about this treatment before ian, could have been you........ scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 pm

thin it might have been
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm

yes, think it might have been you ian........................ Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny stories with pigeons    funny stories with pigeons  Empty

Back to top Go down

funny stories with pigeons
Page 1 of 1