Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) fut youngbird race  - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfut youngbird race  - Page 2 Voting_barfut youngbird race  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Vote_lcapfut youngbird race  - Page 2 Voting_barfut youngbird race  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

fut youngbird race

Go down 
+5
Ginger
David
peel bros
oldstrain
IANYOUNG
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 pm

i think usually fanciers who can afford to spend gig amounts on pigeons usually do pretty well with them, not always but you cant stand still with pigeons and have to invest in the future of your loft.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

yes but not everyone can do this can they
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 pm

ian wrote:
yes but not everyone can do this can they

no ian they cant, and im afraid most of them show this in their results.............
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

they are there to be beaten david i know my birds are as good as theres
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

they can give the best of everything thats the differance
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 pm

DAVID wrote:
i think usually fanciers who can afford to spend gig amounts on pigeons usually do pretty well with them, not always but you cant stand still with pigeons and have to invest in the future of your loft.

I will second that mate
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:05 pm

The cream flows to the top as always
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am

ian wrote:
they are there to be beaten david i know my birds are as good as theres

in theory you are right ian, but its easier said than done..............i think my birds are as good as anyone elses but results say it all at the end of the season dont they.

the top men in my club are well organised and have their team which has been built up over many years of trial and error and introducing new stock to be tested against their own birds, unfortunately the also rans usually have never introduced new blood for the last 10 years or more and they too all think they have good birds, simply because a distant relative won a 1st prize 10 years ago...........

most people we speak to can real off a long list of winners which are decendants to their birds, but we arnt all winners are we.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 am

so why dont we just pack up now, dont think so i dont like negative attitude this is why we have a decline in our sport , iam not bothered if i dont win every race , i want to dont get me wrong but to compete is what i love , iam still buzzing the night before i race when that goes then i do
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 am

i was on about ian stafford moving his set up to skinningrove so he would win the big races as it was harder to do for him where he used to fly, he is right up the front so his birds have first port of call....he has money as well , who on here could do that what he done.i,m not saying hes not a good flyer, he is but it makes it easier to top the combine where he is now...i would like to see him race here in south shields that would sort him out lol, competing against the like of ian and i lol.....anyway these are the people i love to beat and thats what helps moviavate me......ian get a list going for the fut race and putmine on and see if anyone else is interested
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:45 pm

good on you Ian, Very Happy

I have been thinking over last few days over the oneloft and funny enough just posted a "revised topic" which will allow us to carry out with the basics of the oneloft (exactly the same really BUT no money/prizes etc)

Anyhow, - basically you are allowed to purchase (max 20 futurity rings). what you do with them is purely your right and not doing anything wrong, you basically forming a site syndicate and us site members can "chip" ie £10 each to cover the initial purchase of rings, you get the rings to us, we breed the yb's, get them back to you and you race them (basically the same as the test loft, no money involved, its just mates forming a syndicate)

Well i'm up for it..................it gives us the same principles of the "revised test loft" in that we are getting our birds tested by another fancier in a different race

I AM UP FOR THIS AS WELL
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:55 pm

if you got money you are in a better position to obtain better birds fact also you can afford to give them the best of everything they need fact but you still have to have the dedication and know how in many lofts im sure their are potential champs in the wrong hands its a great leveler
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 pm

How many champions do you see as having being gift birds though Darren, the majority.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Hatchling
Hatchling
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 pm

thats the beauty of our wonderful game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm

Alex wrote:
How many champions do you see as having being gift birds though Darren, the majority.
yes alex quite rite there usualy the best of the lot cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:41 pm

oldstrain wrote:
if you got money you are in a better position to obtain better birds fact also you can afford to give them the best of everything they need fact but you still have to have the dedication and know how in many lofts im sure their are potential champs in the wrong hands its a great leveler

exactly, i couldnt have put it better myself.............. Very Happy

i hear at most club meetings that the club is going down the nick, and no-one is bothered to send........so this means the top men are having an easy ride to the top, as far as im concerned the reason most are not sending is because they are not winning or doing anything with their birds, but this is either down to bad management or pigeons which are just not good enough.............and when you listen to some of them talking about pairing a lovely stray to their "best" cock, no wonder they never do anything.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm

ian wrote:
i just had a thought if anybody is interested we have a futurity race for youngbirds everyyear the prize money for this is around £40,000 the max birds anybody can enter is 20 what i propose is this ,you pay £10 per ring this is what they cost through the nehu 1 entry per member i will race these in the club races until the futurity race so they will be well schooled , i will feed these free of charge , the only other thing is you pay to get the bird to me , and if you want to pool in the futurity race, beleive me this is big money , whats your thoughts

ian, i dont know how many members are interested in entering your fut race but if you would like a seperate forum to post info in just let me know.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm

well have two interested in the futurity ray and lightning (mark) its the start
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Very Happy I might be interested, but dont know a lot about it really, hows it work.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

cost £10 for futurity rings which i will get from the union i will send them on to people who want them you pay the ten pound for the ring and for getting the bird to me i will feed vaccinate and train the youngbirds free of charge , i will enter them in the club races up until the big futurity race where the prize money is around £40,000 if you want to pool for this race you can any money your bird wins is yours, i will then put them to the remaining club races ready for the youngbird national and will enter them in this race, thats about it any questions feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:45 pm

No questions, Im in.
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:49 pm

cheers thats 5 , please if your interested anybody else let me know asap i cant only enter a max of 20 birds
ian
mark
david
ray
rudderfett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fut youngbird race    fut youngbird race  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fut youngbird race
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2