Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
DINKYDOO welcome...... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) DINKYDOO welcome...... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.DINKYDOO welcome...... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
DINKYDOO welcome...... Vote_lcapDINKYDOO welcome...... Voting_barDINKYDOO welcome...... Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
DINKYDOO welcome...... Vote_lcapDINKYDOO welcome...... Voting_barDINKYDOO welcome...... Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
    Statistics
    We have 1298 registered users
    The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
    DINKYDOO welcome...... Winnerofwin
    From Fed Topper to Master Chef
    DINKYDOO welcome...... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
    Top posters
    David
    oldstrain
    Don Webb
    Knackered
    peel bros
    IANYOUNG
    MISTY
    George & Morgan
    Gaz b
    birdy2011

DINKYDOO welcome......

Go down 
    +3
    IANYOUNG
    stormqueen
    David
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

DINKYDOO welcome...... Empty
    PostSubject: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 pm

welcome to the site DINKYDOO, look forward to any input you may have........
    Back to top Go down
    stormqueen
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:00 pm

welcome DINKYDOO to our friendly site
    Back to top Go down
    IANYOUNG
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:00 pm

welcome to the site
    Back to top Go down
    DINKYDOO
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 pm

thanks for the welcome guys
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:17 pm

good to have you on board DINKY, could you let us know a bit about you and your birds.....?
    Back to top Go down
    Don Webb
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy
    Back to top Go down
    DINKYDOO
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 am

DAVID wrote:
    good to have you on board DINKY, could you let us know a bit about you and your birds.....?

i had the birds years ago but have not had any for years so last year i decided to start again
    i have 3 familys of birds jos thones all double gchildren of the champs
    national 2 all double g children of the champs
    and chris clarebaut from my good friend chris vasey
    i am just gettin started again and it will take time but i hope to compete in some old bird races this year as i have some yearlins and hope to compete in the y/b program
    but my aim is the distance races in due corse
    thanks all the best to all this season
    Back to top Go down
    stormqueen
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 am

nice birds you have there . where do you fly from dinkydoo
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:20 pm

hi dinky, is this chris vasey from up north, round south shields area.....? if so ive read about him, was or is he, in partnership with some other fanciers ?
    Back to top Go down
    Alex
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    Alex

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Welcome to the site, great to have a new member Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    DINKYDOO
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:22 pm

DAVID wrote:
    hi dinky, is this chris vasey from up north, round south shields area.....? if so ive read about him, was or is he, in partnership with some other fanciers ?

chris vasey flys as chris vasey &son flys in loftus unc east cleveland fed his son is only about 11 he had 25x1st from all distances only had yearlings and a few l/breds he is a class act he used to fly with locker & breckon
    and has been a good friend to me for years and is a very nice guy perfect gentleman
    he did have a big write up in the BHW this year think it was febuary march time
    this year he has started with a bang out of 4 races he has won 3 and 2nd in the other plus lots of prizes last week he was 3rd fed the week before he was 1st fed 1st sect aprox 16 000 birds he has been very kind to me with advice and birds as gifts off all his best producers
    Back to top Go down
    stormqueen
    Youngbird
    Youngbird
    stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:29 pm

nice familys of doos there
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:51 pm

yes thats right dinky, its locker and breckon........i read a big article on them a few years ago in the winner magazine.
    Back to top Go down
    smartie
    In egg (newbie)
    In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:47 pm

DINKYDOO wrote:
    DAVID wrote:

chris vasey flys as chris vasey &son flys in loftus unc east cleveland fed his son is only about 11 he had 25x1st from all distances only had yearlings and a few l/breds he is a class act he used to fly with locker & breckon
    and has been a good friend to me for years and is a very nice guy perfect gentleman
    this year he has started with a bang out of 4 races he has won 3 and 2nd in the other plus lots of prizes last week he was 3rd fed the week before he was 1st fed 1st sect aprox 16 000 birds he has been very kind to me with advice and birds as gifts off all his best producers

great flying by your friend, we dont have such large section birdages down here and winning is never easy so he must have a fantastic team, have you managed to get off his foundation stock ?
    Back to top Go down
    DINKYDOO
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:54 pm

smartie wrote:
    DINKYDOO wrote:
    DAVID wrote:

great flying by your friend, we dont have such large section birdages down here and winning is never easy so he must have a fantastic team, have you managed to get off his foundation stock ?

yes he bred me some off his top birds also got some of his stock birds as gifts all proven breeders but he is a great fancier and i,m just more or less startin oot so time will tell if i can do them justice although he is always there to give me advice and help a good friend
    Back to top Go down
    DINKYDOO
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:58 pm

DAVID wrote:
    yes thats right dinky, its locker and breckon........i read a big article on them a few years ago in the winner magazine.

yes but there was a big write up what chris done last year think chris has shown he is a top man as locker & breckon fly in the same club as him and chris has 25x 1st
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 pm

yes dinky, top flying by any standards eh.......
    Back to top Go down
    DINKYDOO
    Chipping
    Chipping

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:02 pm

DAVID wrote:
    yes dinky, top flying by any standards eh.......

yes David top flyin
    Back to top Go down
    David
    Oldbird
    Oldbird
    David

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 pm

takes some doing to win 25 firsts, im new back to racing so hoping to at least get on the sheet....... lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DINKYDOO welcome......   DINKYDOO welcome...... Empty

Back to top Go down

DINKYDOO welcome......
    Page 1 of 1