Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Vote_lcapPIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Voting_barPIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Vote_lcapPIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Voting_barPIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter

Go down 
+3
DINKYDOO
birdy2011
stormqueen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Empty
PostSubject: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 pm

hi david this is the famous stormqueen and her inbred grand daughter of stormqueen this is what my stock is down throu .
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture209-1
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture210 this pik is the inbred grand daughter of stormqueen
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture208-1
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture211 the pik is of my late uncle goerge and his partner bob
the inbred grand daughter was called jubilee express she was first north section 7th open snfc nantes awarded the osmon memoriel trophy for performance times on the day of liberation also record holder for fastest velocity over 720 miles
stormqueen was first north section second open snfc nantes 727 miles 9th usher-vaux international race 6700 birds flying 100 miles more than the snfc winner and 200 miles or more than the 7 other birds that beat her in the international race awarded the f.w. marriot memoriel challenge trophy for the best performance in britain in 1966
Wink

Last edited by stormqueen on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:33 pm

a very classy looking pigeon stormy
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:19 pm

stormqueen wrote:
hi david this is the famous stormqueen and her inbred grand daughter of stormqueen this is what my stock is down throu .
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture209-1
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture210 this pik is the inbred grand daughter of stormqueen
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture208-1
PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Th_Picture211 the pik is of my late uncle goerge and his partner bob
the inbred grand daughter was called jubilee express she was first north section 7th open snfc nantes awarded the osmon memoriel trophy for performance times on the day of liberation also record holder for fastest velocity over 720 miles
stormqueen was first north section second open snfc nantes 727 miles 9th usher-vaux international race 6700 birds flying 100 miles more than the snfc winner and 200 miles or more than the 7 other birds that beat her in the international race awarded the f.w. marriot memoriel challenge trophy for the best performance in britain in 1966
Wink

good looking birds and great results to match thats 45 year ago wonder if them old birds of that time could still compete against todays distance familys
is any one flying them and winning with them now as they might be a good cross
great memourys to keep
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 pm

am happy with them time is a great thing .
my self very happy with my crosses and pure time will tell and i have only just got in to my 4th year of racing Wink yes still winning goerge was first second and third from belguim in 2001 and bob was first just before he packed up three years ago with last chance Wink
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:59 pm

stormqueen wrote:
am happy with them time is a great thing .
my self very happy with my crosses and pure time will tell and i have only just got in to my 4th year of racing Wink yes still winning goerge was first second and third from belguim in 2001 and bob was first just before he packed up three years ago with last chance Wink
thats great results 1st 2nd 3rd was that in a national how many birds compete in your nationals
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:08 pm

it was a belguim race would have to ask bob whyte Wink
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:24 pm

stormqueen wrote:
it was a belguim race would have to ask bob whyte Wink

maybe they will say on the scottish nat web site was there any write ups in the bhw
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:41 pm

maybe cant tell you anymore.
am sure someone would know as the ritchie/whyte distance pigeon is none all over the world .
am sure some of the doo men would be able to tell you more if you need anymore info .
anyone in the scottish north east section would be able to tell you more .
cant tell you anymore until i speak to bob he will know if there was any right up etc the main thing is that the birds have prooved there selfs for over 50 odd years .
in distance
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:17 pm

stormqueen wrote:
maybe cant tell you anymore.
am sure someone would know as the ritchie/whyte distance pigeon is none all over the world .
am sure some of the doo men would be able to tell you more if you need anymore info .
anyone in the scottish north east section would be able to tell you more .
cant tell you anymore until i speak to bob he will know if there was any right up etc the main thing is that the birds have prooved there selfs for over 50 odd years .
in distance

i will ask my dads mates as some of them will know i know a couple of lads got distance birds from a guy in peterhead maybe they will have heard of your birds
best of luck with them
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:51 pm

good luck to your self
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 pm

first of all i would like to say what lovely looking pigeons and you must be very proud of your family of pigeons and their performances but above all else their history through family members ,i would like to wish you all the best in adding your own chapters
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 pm

thank;s for your comment;s oldstrain much a appreciated.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 pm

oldstrain wrote:
first of all i would like to say what lovely looking pigeons and you must be very proud of your family of pigeons and their performances but above all else their history through family members ,i would like to wish you all the best in adding your own chapters

yes john, i agree with darren, a fine family of birds you have their.........in my opinion you dont need any crosses injected into these as they are still winning today after 45 years..............

you must be very proud of the bloodlines your uncle left you.........good luck for 2011.
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:09 pm

thanks david your right sir every time i do cross they get back crossed in to the ritchie and whyte blood so they have at least 3 quarter ritchie and whyte and a quarter of other strain
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 pm

yes thats a good way of preserving the bloodline, plus it also injects just a bit of new blood which will enable you to compare the difference of a cross without spoiling the original family. Razz
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 pm

yes your spot on david our first bird home last week was a first cross got third club with the cock he was 11th open at same race last year so will keep my eye on him this week Very Happy just got open result david he was 18th open this year with 2480 odd pigeons so very happy Wink

Last edited by stormqueen on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:24 pm

yes, these could be a valuable injection of blood john....plus it keeps the mix under control doesnt it...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:30 pm

yes thats right david you got to try diverant crosses some will work others you just loose any way so you just dont cross them again and get rid then try something ealse as long as i have 9 pair in the stock loft the r/w will allways take first place for my strain .was very very lucky david to be gifted some from bob and geting goerges stock birds back from him when i started
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm

yes i remember, he was a reference bird in the sale wasnt he..................even tho he was knocking on a bit i`ll bet he would have still made a nice sum if he had been put in the sale.......
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

thats right david he was .
am really glad he didnt go to sell now as the old fellow gifted me with 6 cocks and two hens .
yes david the birds in the sell all came from the same close net family .
just that the old fellow was the last gg grand son left from uncles stock so bob really wanted him in but the man gave him back to me plus a full son that also came from uncles plus two of uncles hens and 2 from bob and we bought two hens from him before he made up his sell sheet so he was very good to us and hes really glad were doing well with them and sound advice dont push them and they will come throu for you one day. so thats what were doing taking our time.
Back to top Go down
littlehen
Hatchling
Hatchling
littlehen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 pm

remember reading about stormqueen,stick with them and im sure they will do well for you mate. sunny

all the best for 2011.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:43 pm

oldstrain wrote:

I will second that Darren

John that picture is brilliant and the performances are brilliant to i bet you are as proud as punch i know i would be mate
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:01 am

very proud don my uncle was a master at the racing and a gentleman as well looking back at his records as far back as 1961 he has every detail down even eggs he gave away down to the wind just in tossing the birds i must say and state to everyone this winnings and strain of pigeons was all his doing and his partner bob whyte i am just a very lucky lad to have had him as my uncle and you couldent have asked for a better one . i only hope that i can do his name ritchie proud of the strain of pigeons once again . yes very lucky don and very proud bob was home only this year for a cup of tea and a chat about how the pigeons was looking and i was coming on fine and he was telling me and my father after stormqueen came home from the race half hour later you would never have new that the pigeon had just done 727 miles and he said .look i can still feel her in my hands yet thats the impact that stormqueen had she was a one off and they biult there team from there on in .
Back to top Go down
DINKYDOO
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

stormqueen wrote:
very proud don my uncle was a master at the racing and a gentleman as well looking back at his records as far back as 1961 he has every detail down even eggs he gave away down to the wind just in tossing the birds i must say and state to everyone this winnings and strain of pigeons was all his doing and his partner bob whyte i am just a very lucky lad to have had him as my uncle and you couldent have asked for a better one . i only hope that i can do his name ritchie proud of the strain of pigeons once again . yes very lucky don and very proud bob was home only this year for a cup of tea and a chat about how the pigeons was looking and i was coming on fine and he was telling me and my father after stormqueen came home from the race half hour later you would never have new that the pigeon had just done 727 miles and he said .look i can still feel her in my hands yet thats the impact that stormqueen had she was a one off and they biult there team from there on in .

hi stormy was speakin to some of the old guys down my way and they say they never heard of ritchie &whyte they say the top distance man up there is a fellow called jim donaldson they say he has dominated the north sect for over 20years i think they said its peterhead he lives he has won the national and won the north sect over 20 times what sort of birds does he race they must be the goods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter   PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter Empty

Back to top Go down

PIKS FOR DAVID of stormqueen and in bred g daughter
Page 1 of 1