Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
4 Car pile up......... Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) 4 Car pile up......... 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.4 Car pile up......... Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
4 Car pile up......... Vote_lcap4 Car pile up......... Voting_bar4 Car pile up......... Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
4 Car pile up......... Vote_lcap4 Car pile up......... Voting_bar4 Car pile up......... Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
4 Car pile up......... Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
4 Car pile up......... Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

4 Car pile up.........

Go down 
+6
showracer
Paul
birdy2011
peel bros
Alex
David
10 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

4 Car pile up......... Empty
PostSubject: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:27 am

just got back from hospital, was involved in a 4 car pile up around tea time.........cars a right off. No Crying or Very sad

did manage to retrieve the racing pigeon weekly and a packet of nyfuramycin from the car tho before the tow truck took it away............. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:56 am

affraid affraid did you cause it david Laughing

glad your ok mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:01 am

no, not this time............. lol! lol! lol! was minding my own buisiness and a car smashed into the back of the car behind me, then the car behind me hit me.........then i hit a car infront, was a big bang so the original car must have been going at some speed.......there were 3 fire engines there and they had to cut the roof off one car to get the people out, and there was 6 ambulances there and the road closed off........ affraid my rear wheels were off the floor with the red golf behind stuck underneith.
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:30 am

terrible ,like alex says hope you ok
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:48 am

glad your ok david mate
Back to top Go down
Paul
Hatchling
Hatchling
Paul

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:57 am

I will second that, glad the magazines ok...sorry meant to say your ok david Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:03 am

Paul wrote:
I will second that, glad the magazines ok...sorry meant to say your ok david Smile

yes made sure all pigeon related items were safe........ lol!

thanks everyone. Very Happy Embarassed Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
showracer
Chipping
Chipping
showracer

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:04 am

Good that your OK M8
Back to top Go down
http://www.celerityparkstud.com
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:10 am

showracer wrote:
Good that your OK M8

thanks barry, at least i can borrow the daughters car to take them training so thats the main thing............ Very Happy

next phase starts monday, training twice a week at 50 mile....... affraid
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:17 am

glad your ok m8
Back to top Go down
showracer
Chipping
Chipping
showracer

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:19 am

DAVID wrote:
showracer wrote:
Good that your OK M8

thanks barry, at least i can borrow the daughters car to take them training so thats the main thing............ Very Happy

I just have 1 toss at 25km then 1 toss a week at 15km

can't toss a lot the BOB will stuff you up I live in the bush
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:20 am

thanks darren, more inconvienient more than anything........was part exchanging the car in over the next month or so but this will hold things up i would emagine.

dont know how i will go on about the private plate i have on the car, suppose i will need to speak to the DVLA or i could end up loosing it if the car is written off........ scratch
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:23 am

yes barry, it seems we all have the same problems with the hawks/bops...........mine have had about eight 25 mile trainers and two 10 milers, the reason why im having a couple of 50 mile trainers is because im planning to jump them in to reed which is approx 130 ish miles and my birds have only had a couple of 56 mile races last year as ybs so they are very inexperrienced as yearlings............
Back to top Go down
showracer
Chipping
Chipping
showracer

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:30 am

DAVID wrote:
yes barry, it seems we all have the same problems with the hawks/bops...........mine have had about eight 25 mile trainers and two 10 milers, the reason why im having a couple of 50 mile trainers is because im planning to jump them in to reed which is approx 130 ish miles and my birds have only had a couple of 56 mile races last year as ybs so they are very inexperrienced as yearlings............
Very Happy
Ok thank for the info M8
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:34 am

DAVID wrote:
showracer wrote:
Good that your OK M8

affraid you sure she'll let ya borrow it after that mate lol!

ALL jokes aside though mate glad your safe an sound mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:36 am

hi barry, my cocks are on widowhood so once they have had a proper race i will stop training them and just exercise round home twice a day.................i think normally if they have raced regularly as ybs i wouldnt send them 25 miles as i dont think they need this distance........i would have taken them approx 14 mile. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:37 am

Rene A wrote:
DAVID wrote:
showracer wrote:
Good that your OK M8

lol! lol! this one wasnt my fault for a change rene.......... lol! she`ll have no choice, its me who she keeps tapping for money to put petrol in it anyway........ lol!
Back to top Go down
smilinassassin
Hatchling
Hatchling
smilinassassin

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:50 am

OMG David you were so lucky Shocked
glad your ok bounce Smile
pat & bill
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:53 am

smilinassassin wrote:
OMG David you were so lucky Shocked
glad your ok bounce Smile
pat & bill

thanks pat, after thinking about it i do feel lucky............some people were being cut out of the cars by the fire briggade, they where cutting the roofs off, so yes i am pretty lucky. Embarassed Wink

thanks pat.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:03 am

DAVID wrote:
Rene A wrote:
DAVID wrote:
showracer wrote:
Good that your OK M8

lol! lol! this one wasnt my fault for a change rene.......... lol! she`ll have no choice, its me who she keeps tapping for money to put petrol in it anyway........ lol!

lol! lol! just glad your ok mate thats the main thing eh
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:26 am

glad your alright david,
i was a passenger in the back and got hit head on down a lane , felt o k , but three days later was as stiff as a board, back was killing me, take it easy m8 it will come trust me, p.s the phone never stopped ringing with no win no fee reps,
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:26 pm

thanks chris, neck stiff now and back hurting............but i`ll wait and see over the next few days to decide if i need to get any more help from doctors etc, more of an inconvienience more than anything, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Car pile up.........   4 Car pile up......... Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Car pile up.........
Page 1 of 1