Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:44 pm

» Good Morning
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:42 pm

» BHW Subscriptions
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 9:41 pm

» King removes Patronage
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
hows the exchange birds doing Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) hows the exchange birds doing 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.hows the exchange birds doing Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
hows the exchange birds doing Vote_lcaphows the exchange birds doing Voting_barhows the exchange birds doing Vote_rcap 
David
hows the exchange birds doing Vote_lcaphows the exchange birds doing Voting_barhows the exchange birds doing Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222777 messages in 14004 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
hows the exchange birds doing Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
hows the exchange birds doing Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

hows the exchange birds doing

Go down 
+3
David
SGWBrown
gareth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gareth
Hatchling
Hatchling

hows the exchange birds doing Empty
PostSubject: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm

hows every body doing with the exchange birds lost both mine.one at 10 mile and the other in our first race which was a desaster bin a nightmare down here. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
SGWBrown
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Mine are doing great, 2nd club first race (last weekend) - very pleased Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 pm

still gone mine, very pleased with how the training has been going and looking forward to entering the newark race this saturday........... Very Happy (thanks steve...lol)
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Sad Sad News David, both the exchange birds are gone, this year has without doupt been the worst ever..many fanciers down here have had enough and are packing in almost weekly. For example , some fanciers bred 60 ybs 5 left, thats the worst I know, some with only 13 left from 60. I have now got 8 injured by attaks, and out of 85 ybs I have 26 to race....not sure whats going on in pembrokeshire this year bu the perigrines are getting more dence in population noticably so, but that cant be just the reason, our fed doesnt look after our birds, clashing a big problem and the fact our first race is 98 miles its too far we should be getting 40 and 60 milers in.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

sorry to hear that martyn, i cant beleive the bops are just being let to cause havoc........all the rpra do is bury there heads in the sand, and show more interest in organising crap like the picture competition for the royalwedding/aniversery or something like that which is advertised in the homing world.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 pm

lost my 3 had 1 back sunday, but ah well these things happen just will move on but hard to loosing so many that have been raised and flown and trained all this time
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 pm

excellent result again steve well done very pleased for you mate
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:36 pm

lost my first yb yesterday alex, let them out for exercise from the loft and one didnt return, no sign of her today either so dont hold out much hope..............cant understand it hto, shes trained half a dozen times from 25 miles...... scratch
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:43 pm

i lost one training, 2nd chuck from 25 miles....had to be my luck and be the bird that was always ahead

strange though david but think you still get flyaways even after training round loft
Back to top Go down
phil411
Youngbird
Youngbird
phil411

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 am

i still have mine they have had plenty of training from 30 miles going to step them up this week ....

Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

still have my two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hows the exchange birds doing   hows the exchange birds doing Empty

Back to top Go down

hows the exchange birds doing
Page 1 of 1