Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
come on guys and girls  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
come on guys and girls  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
come on guys and girls  Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
come on guys and girls  Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
come on guys and girls  Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
come on guys and girls  Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
come on guys and girls  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
come on guys and girls  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
come on guys and girls  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) come on guys and girls  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.come on guys and girls  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
come on guys and girls  Vote_lcapcome on guys and girls  Voting_barcome on guys and girls  Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
come on guys and girls  Vote_lcapcome on guys and girls  Voting_barcome on guys and girls  Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
come on guys and girls  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
come on guys and girls  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

come on guys and girls

Go down 
+3
David
Chad
Rene A
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

come on guys and girls  Empty
PostSubject: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 pm

come on guys and girls we need some more pix in for the old cocks online shows it great fun for the long winter nights last years shows were a good hit with the site lest see if we can make it a bigger hit cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chad
Hatchling
Hatchling
Chad

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Old cocks have to be how old for the show?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:19 pm

any age chad, as long as they are not this years ybs......................
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:28 pm

David wrote:

Actually thats not quite correct,showing,same as racing,you race or show the ring,not the bird,so this years younsters with an old ring qualifies mate.
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:39 pm

ok then providing the bird has not got this years ring on
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 pm

i,ll take some tomorrow rene.....just old cocks yes ?
Back to top Go down
Rene A
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rene A

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 pm

yes mate please
cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 pm

ok thanks got my camera out for tommorow
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: online show   come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:11 pm

hi was just on for the first time in a good while and was looking to see when the shows on hear were starting or to be judged ? you mention old cocks show when are the others going to happen aswel ? thanks . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:19 pm

GRIZZLECOCK wrote:
David wrote:

Actually thats not quite correct,showing,same as racing,you race or show the ring,not the bird,so this years younsters with an old ring qualifies mate.

true grizzle, but at this time of year i doubt anyone would know it was a 2011 bird with an old ring on................ scratch

so.......in the normal run of things, this years bird with a 2011 ring on doesnt qualify to be entered in the show. anything else does..............
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:21 pm

yorkshireterrier77 wrote:
hi was just on for the first time in a good while and was looking to see when the shows on hear were starting or to be judged ? you mention old cocks show when are the others going to happen aswel ? thanks . Very Happy

hi davey, nice to see you back on site....hope your birdsa are all well...............we will post up the shows list and when they start and finish.

hope you will be entering when you can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 pm

hi david mate, yeah the birds are coming on a real treat . just about finished my boxes and some more bits on the loft slowly but surly its coming on tho Very Happy yes i would love to enter some of my birds in the shows . i have a couple of youngsters that i think look fantastic and they are an absolute dream to have in the hand .good and tame too. i will get a pic or two of the old birds i have aswel and get them up . old cocks first i see. will send you a pm as i wanted to ask you something .cheers buddy.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 pm

ok davey, you are allowed to enter 3 birds in the shows.....could you send the photos to rene at pigeonren@googlemail.com as he has very kindly offered to help this year.
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:44 pm

ah ok ,is that three in each catagory or three full stop? the catagories are young cock/young hen/old cock/old hen and what else bud?
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:49 pm

its 3 in each catagory davey, a rough guide is;

old cocks
old hens
old cock or hens which has won a card ie 1st, 2nd - up to 5th

young cock
young hen
young cock of hen which has won card 1st - 5th

fancy birds

exchange bird (any age ) ???

winner of winners show.

the shows will start on a saturday and finish the following saturday around 6 oclock, when the next show will start.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:58 pm

ah good thanks david there are a couple i can enter then at least. i will get the camara out tommorow then. not sure they are all threw the moult fully but hey ho .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:00 pm

dont worry about it davey, some of mine arnt either............ lol!

it just gives us something to do over the winter, and its only for a bit of fun...........
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:13 pm

lol yeah i know , i am itching to enter me birds in something lol and i am thiking and looking forward to breeding my first round of youngans of these birds . just not sure when is the best time to get them started. just not sure when is best as evreyone does it at different times.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:17 pm

anyone else wanting to enter the old cocks show please send their 3 entries to rene at pigeonren@googlemail.com
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 pm

i,ll take mine tomoorow and send them off to him
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 pm

thanks for supporting the shows ray............ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:07 pm

i will get mine sent tomurrow david or am i too late
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm

stormqueen wrote:
i will get mine sent tomurrow david or am i too late

no, not too late john/gary.......i dont think our show starts till next saturdfay so ther4es plenty of time yet.

thanks for supporting the shows john/gary
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:01 pm

anyone wanting to enter the old cocks show there is still time to send your photos to rene...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come on guys and girls    come on guys and girls  Empty

Back to top Go down

come on guys and girls
Page 1 of 1