Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
good morning fellow members Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
good morning fellow members Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
good morning fellow members Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
good morning fellow members Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
good morning fellow members Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
good morning fellow members Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
good morning fellow members Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
good morning fellow members Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
good morning fellow members Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) good morning fellow members 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

barnie, George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.good morning fellow members Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
good morning fellow members Vote_lcapgood morning fellow members Voting_bargood morning fellow members Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
good morning fellow members Vote_lcapgood morning fellow members Voting_bargood morning fellow members Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
good morning fellow members Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
good morning fellow members Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

good morning fellow members

Go down 
+4
Gaz b
oldstrain
peel bros
birdy2011
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

good morning fellow members Empty
PostSubject: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 am

good morning fellow members dark and cold again but not raining

whats everyone up to today im on schooll run with ronnie and reggie in 30 mins

and pick me b.h.w up
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 am

just leaving for the garden ,yes still dark but it seems ok today,then after that off to the flea market here in south shields
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 am

cant beat a good flea market ray always something there have a good day c u later mate
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 am

yes love a good market ......im off to the corn merchant then the usual routine in the lofts inbetween playing foreman to the t**ts fixing our shower room yet again Mad
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 am

Birds done, dogs been out, the gruesome twosome have gone to school, the Mrs has gone off to work, I'm just waiting to take the youngest to school. The weather is lousy and it's been trying to snow. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 am

lol sack the t**ts lol!
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:07 am

its only bloody friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yup youngan off to school , nice brew me porridge bit a jezza kyle and laff at the loons lol our lass is finished her placement so we waiting for her final uni results this morning so a very BIG day for her . so if she passes(when she passes) ffs. i will book her in for her hair done . then while waiting al pop off to get me B.H.W and maybe i will be in this weeks . probly not though lol. then go home do the birds and order me new fronts for the nestboxes i have made weather is coldish not to bad . dry and bright to be fair. looking like the warming weather may indicate the oncoming SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs.
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 am

good luck to the mrs mate hope she passes
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:27 am

aye cheers i will pass it on mate thanks. she going to have a shower then check the comp to see if there up yet . poor lass is in bits waiting like.
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 am

Think positive mate, she must be a bright girl to have got into Uni in the first place.
I know it's nerve racking waiting for course results. Fingers crossed eh.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 am

hope she passes davey !!!! cheers

cold here today but as yet no wind or rain, im sure it was trying to snow here last night, it cold enough to......more cleaning out duties when ive finished my brew, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:36 am

It's still hail stoning here on and off mate. It's bloody cold though. No
Back to top Go down
yorkshireterrier77
Chipping
Chipping
yorkshireterrier77

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 am

yes PMA thats what i have been telling her , and ya right she is very academic well compared to me anyway lol i have just seen how hard she has worked theses last three years and it all comes down to the results today . i will be orderd off hear shortly lol so when we find out al be back on to let you all know .after all the screaming /crying lol am even my nerves are going now am talking about it .
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 am

let us know davey........ Very Happy

making this brew last, cant face going back out to muck out............got to be done tho so off i 5 mins lol!

dont think it will be long till we get snow No
Back to top Go down
Alex
Youngbird
Youngbird
Alex

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:52 am

cold here not sure if it snowed in the night lol but think we may get some
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 am

Poor girl confused
Kev's on the allotment, has a genny going for some heat, the faggot scratch
I have it good, I must say, a heated birdroom, just outside my kitchen lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 am

nowt wrong with that gary, nice and snug at home......... Razz

i think if i could id have them in the house loft like the belgiums do, or i have thought of altering the garage roof from a flat roof to an apex, then having it as a pigeon loft...............still might do eventually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:22 am

I would love to have them on the roof of the shed. But I would never get the planning permission.
Ive done my time in the lofts, breaking ice from the drinkers etc. I remember it well. No No
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:23 am

snowing here in south shields and lying scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:27 pm

It's bloody snowing here hard. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 pm

we had snow last nite but never settled wonder if we will get some more as it seems to be moving down the country
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:17 pm

cleaning outs done for today, another section finished, only one more tomorrow then its just a matter of a quick scrape out every day..........got a bit behind because of one thing or another but hopefully back on track and ready to pair up end of jan,

cant decide if i should put laysoft in all the sections as it makes it easier to keep control of the cleaning out, ive got fresh in the stock shed so just wondering..... scratch
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:20 pm

ive got shavings and straw down its bloody cold out andat least the birds can

have a flick through the straw when i chuck um a few nuts keeps um from

getting board got an extra packet to day for them for xmas day lol
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:24 pm

hope you wrap the nuts in some nice christmas paper graham......... Razz

it would make the winter a lot easier if i did put the laysoft in all sections, the only thing thats a pain is the chippings going in the water/drinker if its on the floor.....it means lifting them all onto shelves........altho i do have one wooden spool from electric cable which i can stand one of them on. scratch study
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 pm

get it done ya lazt sod lol oh ya brothers in bhw this week

now quit fecking around get the drinkers sorted and that loft up ffs

there thats you told for the day lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good morning fellow members   good morning fellow members Empty

Back to top Go down

good morning fellow members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next