Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Unikon Rip off - Page 2 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnikon Rip off - Page 2 Voting_barUnikon Rip off - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Vote_lcapUnikon Rip off - Page 2 Voting_barUnikon Rip off - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
David
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Unikon Rip off

Go down 
+7
Don Webb
VanReet Man123
IANYOUNG
peel bros
EssexSteve
Gaz b
Paul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm

IANYOUNG wrote:
iam going on about you moaning about birdage and costs , see how many would actually boycott buying ets rings , your talking stupid as usual as for the miners strike ffs what the hell you on about i think thats really offensive calling me a scab and saying the likes of me whats that all about , just answer the simple qrstion as you havent answered it would it make a differance if you sent 10 birds, all i was saying if you cant afford it then you dont have to do it

it was reference to you not sticking with others if we did boycott the companies...of course it makes a difference if i sent 10 as the birdage would be pretty low as you know.paul moaned about inikon but did you say anything to him,NO,...DO YOU NOT HINK 1.40 IS EXPENSIVE FOR ONE RING IAN PADS 140 POUND,everthing about it is expensive.so if a new starter wanted to race pigeeons could he do it at these prices .we only got though lottery grants otherwise most of us would,nt have it,i certainly would,nt...you say i,m a whinger and your not scratch
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 pm

have you ever seen me moan about the prices ray no i dont think so just get on with do you think soderland or ali would boycott buying rings , i doubt it very much how many on here would boycott buyers rings not many i certainly wont as i want to race my birds , all iam saying if you cant afford 140 ets rings dont breed as many its easy , if you had my bills you would moan i pay for mine by myself theres 4 of you,se
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:18 pm

eddie and ryan do,nt pay anything towards our birds,anyway why would,nt soda and ali moan,i,ll tell you why ,they sell ybs to cover their costs ian,you know yourself if they sell 100 ybs at 40 pound a piece thats more than enough.when you worked ian you had to use your hard earned wages to pay for your birds as do we,they do,nt thats the difference..any all i,m saying its a rip off i have mentioned we could,nt afford it but some ca,nt..we i could,nt i would cut miine down by half,but it is hard and these prices make it harder...but just for the sake of it see how many on here agree me or with you on the boycott thing if we had an alternative for ets rings.i for one would be first in the list as long as we could still race our birds....what about last year you used cheap corn ,why ask yourself,i bet it was to save money as corn is expensive also,if we can all make savings somewhere why not
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:26 pm

iam not saying i agree with the prices it is a rip off but what iam saying we have choices pay for what you can afford thats why i used cheap corn last year because its hard to make ends meet but iam telling you now not many would boycott the ets if it meant they cant race , because this is what it would mean ,, until somebody else makes the rings then theres no competition, so they charge what they want, its like everything to do with pigeons too exspensive but do you boycott paying for medicines mmmmm i think not
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 pm

thats what i,m saying but with meds we have a choice ,but with this we do,nt ....
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 pm

yes you have a choice with meds but they are all too exspensive
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:07 am

seanl wrote:
IANYOUNG wrote:
iam going on about you moaning about birdage and costs , see how many would actually boycott buying ets rings , your talking stupid as usual as for the miners strike ffs what the hell you on about i think thats really offensive calling me a scab and saying the likes of me whats that all about , just answer the simple qrstion as you havent answered it would it make a differance if you sent 10 birds, all i was saying if you cant afford it then you dont have to do it

get a life man your always having a dig at ray being a mob flyer i think its a case of the green eyed monster with you ian why not you do your thing and ray does his not real this crap JMO now you have a good evening all the best sean

I will agree Sean
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 am

peel bros wrote:
eddie and ryan do,nt pay anything towards our birds,anyway why would,nt soda and ali moan,i,ll tell you why ,they sell ybs to cover their costs ian,you know yourself if they sell 100 ybs at 40 pound a piece thats more than enough.when you worked ian you had to use your hard earned wages to pay for your birds as do we,they do,nt thats the difference..any all i,m saying its a rip off i have mentioned we could,nt afford it but some ca,nt..we i could,nt i would cut miine down by half,but it is hard and these prices make it harder...but just for the sake of it see how many on here agree me or with you on the boycott thing if we had an alternative for ets rings.i for one would be first in the list as long as we could still race our birds....what about last year you used cheap corn ,why ask yourself,i bet it was to save money as corn is expensive also,if we can all make savings somewhere why not

Spot on Ray 110% it all helps
Back to top Go down
IANYOUNG
Oldbird
Oldbird
IANYOUNG

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:39 am

lmao lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 am

This site is getting stupid ray u send more 2 win tell us how many there is acctully flying each week in your club ... 3or 4 isn't it your sendin 40± a week your wanting to win man if you didn't send as many do you think you would get them I doubt it stop your moaning if its 2 expensive don't send as many I fly a small team I've done alrite its not how many u send its the quality there's a couple of lads in our club send 17 a week they have won 5 races thisyear, yous mob flyers sean you don't even fly but you win everyweek haha J.M.O.P
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 am

i thought you would stick up for ian mick..do you know the reason why we fly so many mick ,no....i explained why ealier this year why but i do,nt have to explain myself to the likes of you..i cannot believe you coming out with comments like that but i suppose your exactly like ian ,a trouble maker
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 am

reali FFS we all on the same fourm all race pigeons and moaning about costs and money meny people mob fly and small team fly or give a monkey i flew 3 hens this year and not won but had 3rds 4tf 6ths and 8ths and there a block that flys 40 a week and always in top 5 i dont moan at him thats his choice and this is my choice all get on shit like this is what ruins a forum
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 am

Ray have I ever come on here and had a bed word agains anyone no, check all my posts you moan and brag about everything you do you MOB fly to win your pigeons do this that and the other fair play yes you fly alrite same as me only difference is I don't brag or try and wind ppl up I have never said a bad word about any member on here. SO HOW AM I A TROUBLE MAKER I'm just being honest comon if you didn't MOB FLY do you think you would do as good
Back to top Go down
Mick
Hatchling
Hatchling
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 am

Ohhhhh and this has nothing to do with ian ....
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:15 am

jarra_lad wrote:
This site is getting stupid ray u send more 2 win tell us how many there is acctully flying each week in your club ... 3or 4 isn't it your sendin 40± a week your wanting to win fucksake man if you didn't send as many do you think you would get them I doubt it stop your moaning if its 2 expensive don't f****ng send as many I fly a small team I've done alrite its not how many u send its the quality there's a couple of lads in our club send 17 a week they have won 5 races thisyear f**k yous mob flyers sean you don't even fly but you win everyweek haha J.M.O.P

you aint got a clue Mick pmsl all the best sean
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 am

THINK WEVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THIS TOPIC NOW, SO IT WILL BE LOCKED.....
Back to top Go down
https://pigeons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unikon Rip off   Unikon Rip off - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unikon Rip off
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2