Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Good Morning
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Called it a day!! Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Called it a day!! 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Called it a day!! Resise10
Top posting users this week
No user
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222884 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Called it a day!! Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Called it a day!! Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
Called it a day!! Vote_lcapCalled it a day!! Voting_barCalled it a day!! Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
Called it a day!! Vote_lcapCalled it a day!! Voting_barCalled it a day!! Vote_rcap 
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Called it a day!!

Go down 
+6
Gaz b
edgie
David
lifes to short
mufc rick
A-star ( Tdubz615)
10 posters
AuthorMessage
A-star ( Tdubz615)
Chipping
Chipping

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi all,

After serious consideration i have decided to call it a day with A-star couriers, i simply cant see any light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.
Many will be thinking i havent gave it long enough but i always said i could only be as successful as the fancy allowed and my opinion is that another courier is just not required.
Soon i will be having to juggle things with the kids and driving the silly trips i have been doing over the last few months will just be impossible, and with earning nothing i cant exactly pass it on to the lads lol.
Anyway, thanks to all that used my services and good luck to all for the coming season.

I will be concentrating on my training trailer from now on Very Happy

Tony.

David, you can delete the courier details from site m8.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:24 pm

sry to hear that mate. best of luck for the future
Back to top Go down
lifes to short
Hatchling
Hatchling
lifes to short

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

sorry to hear this ive not had chance to use your services but heard nothing but glowing reports...shame
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

sorry to hear this tony, my ybs were due to hatch for the test loft next week and other members ybs should be ready soon i would emagine........just a shame it couldnt make it pay for you.

all the best for the coming season, and good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future......

Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: called it a day   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:12 pm

if you can hold out a little longer, the silly season will be in full swing,you will make money then, i know it is tough out there but i would consider another 6 months at least, then make hay while you can ?. Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Gaz b
Oldbird
Oldbird
Gaz b

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Sorry to hear this Tony, but I can say you did far more than most and ya gave it your best shot, which in itself was a brave move.
well done Tony for giving it a go, sorry things never worked out mate.
best of luck with with your birds mate and all the best for the coming season.
Back to top Go down
http://kjlofts.yolasite.com/about-our-birds.php
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 pm

its such a shame to hear this news,i for one thought tony done a excellent service as well as being a nice bloke.i know we all would have had work lined up for him in the coming months,but ifs its not paying whats the point in doing it.again he,ll be a big miss because there are not many like what he provided..............he will be hard to replace and i,ll struggle finding one better....thanks tony for your past service
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Only used Tony a few weeks ago and after meeting him i wouldnt want to use anyone else. Real good service and genuine lad a real pity but gotta be worth a wage at the end of the week. I really hope things work out for you Tony ATB lad.
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 pm

its a pity to see a good lad chuck it all the best for the future Tony sean
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:48 pm

atb tony and thanks good luck with the trainer ...shame it never worked out but must be difficult to make it pay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Called it a day!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Called it a day!!   Called it a day!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Called it a day!!
Page 1 of 1