Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» King removes Patronage
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby David Today at 4:18 pm

» Weather today
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby David Today at 4:16 pm

» Good Morning
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby David Today at 11:34 am

» escaped birds return
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby David Today at 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) NATIONAL FLYING CLUB 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Vote_lcapNATIONAL FLYING CLUB Voting_barNATIONAL FLYING CLUB Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Vote_lcapNATIONAL FLYING CLUB Voting_barNATIONAL FLYING CLUB Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222760 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

NATIONAL FLYING CLUB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Empty
PostSubject: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:51 am

just telephoned sid barkel sec national flying club, and offerd my resignation , due to the race programe, to ask us up north to jump our birds 150 miles from 1 st race to 2nd race, in my view ammounts to crualty to our birds and is too bigger ask to put them to that task, when they have not had enough work to cope with that distance so early in the season, example 1st race carentan 303 mils to me 2nd race cholet 460 miles to me,( its a joke?.)
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:36 am

could be a plan to faze that section out may not be cost effective

things in the pigeon game are done in funny ways

yes its a big ask but there excuse is you can prepare them in club races
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:37 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
could be a plan to faze that section out may not be cost effective

things in the pigeon game are done in funny ways

yes its a big ask but there excuse is you can prepare them in club races
maybe some truth in what you say birdy, but as for getting them fit by club racing,unfortunatley i aint in one and i bet i am not on my own.
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:45 pm

the thing with any national based club it favours the southern based flyers all the time
but if you made it a shorter race then your asking the southern lads to pay £3.50 abird
to fly a race just over 100 miles its just not on . and its not on asking the northern flyers to fly that distance so early on in the season but what are the answers you can,t please every one . i used to love the NFC races but ive come out now due to all the travling i had to do with the birds and clock . good luck edgie but i think if there fit enough with lots of tosses then i think you will be ok .
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 pm

edgie wrote:
just telephoned sid barkel sec national flying club, and offerd my resignation , due to the race programe, to ask us up north to jump our birds 150 miles from 1 st race to 2nd race, in my view ammounts to crualty to our birds and is too bigger ask to put them to that task, when they have not had enough work to cope with that distance so early in the season, example 1st race carentan 303 mils to me 2nd race cholet 460 miles to me,( its a joke?.)

Sorry !!!!, to hear the above Edgie  Smile  Smile  Breaks your heart at times when things seem so unfair type of thing with our birds, when all one wishes etc is to race. I know your on the move on the home front  Wink Wink so it's possibe !!!! there may be some light at the end of the tunnel ???? Wink Wink.
Now !!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  "West Yorkshire Scumbag" No !!!!!!! Smile Smile , it's not you Edgie fortunately, but I suspect you might just know him Smile Smile  it appears it's an "aussie blow in" John Highley from Perth WA here & he was up to no good "Big time" & was given a 15 year ban etc I see & rightly so. I judge everything by my own critera here with the birds "In the spirit of the sport" & to me, the way he shafted one of his mates/friends leaves a lot to be desired unfortunately, at least in my view.. cheers 
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:21 pm

yes knackerd i think there has been some secret planning also, what would be more senceible is to split the country in two halfs, southern and northern section adjust the entry fee accordingly and have two races 0ne for north and one for south, then on the longest two races all one price and all up together one race best bird wins, ?. cheers  any how i have resighned now i am sorry to say but i bet i am not the only one?.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZLECOCK
Chipping
Chipping

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:12 pm

edgie wrote:
yes knackerd i think there has been some secret planning also, what would be more senceible is to split the country in two halfs, southern and northern section adjust the entry fee accordingly and have two races 0ne for north and one for south, then on the longest two races all one price and all up together one race best bird wins, ?. cheers  any how i have resighned now i am sorry to say but i bet i am not the only one?.

Fairest way here Britain would be to fly the east route,into belgium ,then germany ,and Poland,would even out our biggest problem of longitude.
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm

hi edgie , i thought you had to resign on or before the AGM
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:18 pm

kev d wrote:
hi edgie , i thought you had to resign on or before the AGM
sid was good enough to except it on the phone, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:42 pm

edgie wrote:

It certainly appears there is some problems/issues there Edgie with the NFC for what I see as a blow in  Wink Wink etc. Not easy to find a level playing field for everyone competing one would have to say. Maybe thou !!!!, for the survival etc those in power "May have to think outside of the square".  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NATIONAL FLYING CLUB   NATIONAL FLYING CLUB Empty

Back to top Go down

NATIONAL FLYING CLUB
Page 1 of 1