Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 pm

» Good Morning
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Paul stobbs blackpool sale 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Paul stobbs blackpool sale Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Vote_lcapPaul stobbs blackpool sale Voting_barPaul stobbs blackpool sale Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Vote_lcapPaul stobbs blackpool sale Voting_barPaul stobbs blackpool sale Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222883 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Paul stobbs blackpool sale Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Paul stobbs blackpool sale

Go down 
+3
barnie
birdy2011
Rudderfett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

Paul stobbs blackpool sale Empty
PostSubject: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:28 pm

About 2 or 3 days before blackpool there was a post about the Paul stobbs pigeons for sale in the blackpool sale, I for one commented how good they looked and was intending on going to the sale.

However with all my excitement in blackpool and trying to do so many things at once I sadly missed the sale, really pissed off.
Did anyone on this site go to the sale and can you give me any indication about how they sold?? like can you remember how much some made, It will either add to my misery of missing it or they might have sold way out of my range and then I wouldn't feel so bad..lol
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 pm

i was at the sale bar the last 5 lots martin all the birds looked imaculate and ide say the avergae price was around 500

the one that came as a shock was lot 35 most thought it would make big money but it went for 550 and the auctioneeer said some ones just got gold cheep to be fair it should have sold for 5oo but he hung on taking ages then someone went 550 the under bidder was disgusted and i must agree he did hang to long for the last bid
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Thanks very much I was wondering, they were cheap then just a sign of the times I suppose, very good birds.

I was with the MRS so I wouldn't have been aloud to go that much, think she set me a limit of £150, but I didn't buy any at all... lol! 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:45 pm

to be fair martin the best auction for price of birds was the hermans custers of premier stud on the saturday night all looked well and average 50 to 90 pounds
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Yes mate I agree real bargains, I was there with my son and mrs, nice selection from them.
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:53 pm

I had a quick look before the auction and they looked well, no wonder he flies so good and gets those results. I left before the start, guessed theyd make good money about £500 each is what he sells off his top birds, so expect bit more at auction.
Back to top Go down
loftylofty
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:22 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
to be fair martin  the best auction for price of birds was the hermans custers of premier stud on the saturday night all looked well and average 50 to 90 pounds
I am surprised they were cheap as the auction b4 was quite and the room filled up for premier birds, but lets b fair ya can only sell so many then the price must become realistic. I heard stobbs birds made 41grand..
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:58 pm

loftylofty wrote:
birdy2011 wrote:
to be fair martin  the best auction for price of birds was the hermans custers of premier stud on the saturday night all looked well and average 50 to 90 pounds
I am surprised they were cheap as the auction b4 was quite and the room filled up for premier birds, but lets b fair ya can only sell so many then the price must become realistic. I heard stobbs birds made 41grand..

Decent money from my perspective Lofty  Smile Smile 41 grand "how many birds etc sold" Some of those Herman Cuesters mentioned I suspect here, might just be in for a boat/plane trip  Wink  Wink.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 am

Rudderfett wrote:
Thanks very much I was wondering, they were cheap then just a sign of the times I suppose, very good birds.

I was with the MRS so I wouldn't have been aloud to go that much, think she set me a limit of £150, but I didn't buy any at all... lol! 

Rudd !!!!!!  Smile Smile Surely you know  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink etc. You don't have to tell them everything "The Missus"  lol! lol! lol! there are ways & means  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of out foxing them, if one so chooses.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:10 am

Knackered wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

Rudd !!!!!!  Smile Smile Surely you know  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Wink Wink etc. You don't have to tell them everything "The Missus"  lol! lol! lol! there are ways & means  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes of out foxing them, if one so chooses.  cheers 

and you said i had a devious streak  lol! your not telling the wife your imports are strays now are you oz  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:15 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

and you said i had a devious streak  lol! your not telling the wife your imports are strays now are you oz  Laughing 

Not much chance  Wink Wink of that here O/S  Smile Smile "Imports" I'm one of those real men  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I'm  affraid here. Every fortnight !!!!!!!!   lol! lol! lol! I get down on my hands & knees etc & beg for my pocket money.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Believe me my mrs is telepathic she would know if I tried to trick her, she knows Im lying the minute the words leave my mouth, it wouldn't be worth the grief.
If I want pigeons I buy them what ever the price, but tell her no chance, trick her and don't tell her, never.
You should meet her................... lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
Believe me my mrs is telepathic she would know if I tried to trick her, she knows Im lying the minute the words leave my mouth, it wouldn't be worth the grief.
If I want pigeons I buy them what ever the price, but tell her no chance, trick her and don't tell her, never.

In a strange funny sort of way Rudd !!!!!!!!  Smile Smile I think I have  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  married her twin sister etc somehow I suspect  Wink Wink. Life is pure hell Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes type of thing bounce bounce bounce when you marry the wrong woman Wink Wink. cheers 

Last edited by Knackered on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 pm

Knackered wrote:
Rudderfett wrote:

In a strange funny sort of way Rudd !!!!!!!!  Smile Smile I think I have  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I married her twin sister etc somehow I suspect  Wink Wink. Life is pure hell Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes type of thing bounce bounce bounce when you marry the wrong woman Wink Wink. cheers 

she cant be that bad she hoses down the loft for you  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Rudderfett
Youngbird
Youngbird
Rudderfett

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:02 pm

I cant complain about her really she never mentions the birds what ever I do, but while in blackpool she could see what was going on and was a bit close so best manners were in order...lol

My really expensive loft has been up for about 3 years now and I can honestly say she has been inside it only twice, which might seem a bit strange but basically she leaves me alone, and its my place just for me.

But she has horses and donkeys which we show around the country so even on a race day if there is a show we all go off, my birds either let themselves in or I don't send that way harmony is achieved at our house.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Rudderfett wrote:
I cant complain about her really she never mentions the birds what ever I do, but while in blackpool she could see what was going on and was a bit close so best manners were in order...lol

My really expensive loft has been up for about 3 years now and I can honestly say she has been inside it only twice, which might seem a bit strange but basically she leaves me alone, and its my place just for me.

But she has horses and donkeys which we show around the country so even on a race day if there is a show we all go off, my birds either let themselves in or I don't send that way harmony is achieved at our house.

Sounds by the look of it Rudd  Smile Smile it's a pretty good life style type of thing for everyone concerned over there, in your little back yard. Now !!!!!!!!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when I'm in the dog house here  Wink Wink
any chance etc you could take in a lodger. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Rudderfett wrote:

Sounds by the look of it Rudd  Smile Smile it's a pretty good life style type of thing for everyone concerned over there, in your little back yard. Now !!!!!!!!!!!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes when I'm in the dog house here  Wink Wink any chance etc you could take in a lodger.  cheers 

There you go !!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I told you all here  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes my computor is crap "Big time".  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:21 am

Its not the computer you old bugger its you I supose ill be like that in another thirty years lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Ginger wrote:
Its not the computer you old bugger its you I supose ill be like that in another thirty years lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Do you really think  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes we both are going to become century breakers Ginger in 30 years. I don't know about you etc  Wink Wink but I've just come down with the gout  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad on top of all my other issues  Wink Wink So I suspect, you might just be on your own unfortunately. When silly old Charles  bounce bounce sends you your telegram for the big day.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 pm

With all the crap we having to take from the poletitions be taxed to eyeballs and then giving it away to every body outside of england and guernsey and giving it to people who have not put anything into it and neclecting the old age pensioner who has payed all their live and being kept well uder the poverty line it makes you think is it worth carrying on affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Happy 100th birthday Nac Im going to live that long just so they pay the high postage to send me a card.
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 am

Ginger wrote:
With all the crap we having to take from the poletitions be taxed to eyeballs and then giving it away to every body outside of england and guernsey and giving it to people who have not put anything into it and neclecting the old age pensioner who has payed all their live and being kept well uder the poverty line it makes you think is it worth carrying on affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Happy 100th birthday Nac Im going to live that long just so they pay the high postage to send me a card.

I believe the Queen & co  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes are doing it a bit tough af late over there Ginger at the moment "32 million, isn't quite enough"  Smile  Smile type of thing. Come your 100th birthday, our Charles !!!!!!!  lol!  lol!  lol! might just be residing on Guernsey etc to cut down on the overheads  Wink  Wink & you could just get a knock on your door & have it delivered, by the man himself.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:55 am

I see in your reply the other day Nac you said you had gout did our farther have a bike because I got gout as well I reckon you could be my long lost brother as at home I never had one, eight sisters and I didnt like the hand me downs they didnt all ways fit, going back to gout I get it bad infact their is some days that I cant walk what helps a bit, is a ice pack rapped in a towel and put on the spot for about ten minutes but I allso take my my birth pills for it  affraid  affraid  affraid
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Ginger wrote:
I see in your reply the other day Nac you said you had gout did our farther have a bike because I got gout as well I reckon you could be my long lost brother as at home I never had one, eight sisters and I didnt like the hand me downs they didnt all ways fit, going back to gout I get it bad infact their is some days that I cant walk what helps a bit, is a ice pack rapped in a towel and put on the spot for about ten minutes but I allso take my my birth pills for it  affraid  affraid  affraid

Could be Ginger  Smile Smile "Long lost brother" I did come off a boat  Wink Wink History tells us all etc that many young woman were treated rather shamefully unfortunately by the Do gooders Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  of the day over there if they made a mis calculation/mistake I'm affraid. Around the time, we both were crapping in our nappies, doing what was nature intended. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 am

I was a celabration i dont no the full story with the old man if he, was in the army or the home guard or what as i was born in bolton and didnt come back to the island till the war finished, my old man and old girl were evacuated from Guernsey when the war started,when you see the amount of bunkers around the island it a wonder it hasnt sunk. affraid affraid affraid affraid 
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Ginger wrote:
I was a celabration i dont no the full story with the old man if he, was in the army or the home guard or what as i was born in bolton and didnt come back to the island till the war finished, my old man and old girl were evacuated from Guernsey when the war started,when you see the amount of bunkers around the island it a wonder it hasnt sunk. affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Celebration !!!!!!  Smile Smile Just between you & me here Ginger etc (Please keep it a secret) I'm  affraid my first son, was one of those too & I have been suffering "Big time"  lol! lol! lol! for 45 odd years "OH !!!!! the pain".  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul stobbs blackpool sale   Paul stobbs blackpool sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul stobbs blackpool sale
Page 1 of 1