Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
over and out Emptyby oldstrain Today at 12:21 pm

» Weather today
over and out Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:09 pm

» King removes Patronage
over and out Emptyby oldstrain Today at 11:04 am

» York Road & District Results 2024
over and out Emptyby David Yesterday at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
over and out Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
over and out Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
over and out Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
over and out Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
over and out Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) over and out 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.over and out Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
over and out Vote_lcapover and out Voting_barover and out Vote_rcap 
oldstrain
David
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222893 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
over and out Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
over and out Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

over and out

Go down 
+13
peel bros
kev d
thomas mcgowan
northroadracer
Knackered
terryp
halcanada
birdy2011
Don Webb
mufc rick
Gordon81
seanl
oldstrain
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

over and out Empty
PostSubject: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:43 am

after being a member of this site since 2011 it has come to my notice that for a while now the topics are rarely about info to help fellow fanciers.also that my own personal replies are not commented on by the site moderators for what reasons I don't know as for the duration of my stay on this site I have only tried to help fellow fanciers with gift birds and help I have learned along the way  study I hope that I have helped more than damaged the site if at all in any way....at one point I was subject to a feather merchant with no back up at all from moderators of the site but still stayed here as I had friends but less than I thought  Razz I suppose if you are a generous character then you put yourself in the firing line of such characters[rip off merchants] but you live in the hope one day your paths will cross with such individuals Twisted Evil I would like to say thanks to a few guys on here ...g...sean...traves...ray...don...and of late grizzle but mainly sean who is a rough diamond  Laughing lads this is the last post I offer the site atb to you all and good luck for 2014 to all the site members, me and Alfie will look in but as for posting I'm done...good luck  Very Happy may the force be with you ...Darren....always study  Laughing
Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 12:41 pm

oldstrain wrote:
after being a member of this site since 2011 it has come to my notice that for a while now the topics are rarely about info to help fellow fanciers.also that my own personal replies are not commented on by the site moderators for what reasons I don't know as for the duration of my stay on this site I have only tried to help fellow fanciers with gift birds and help I have learned along the way  study I hope that I have helped more than damaged the site if at all in any way....at one point I was subject to a feather merchant with no back up at all from moderators of the site but still stayed here as I had friends but less than I thought  Razz I suppose if you are a generous character then you put yourself in the firing line of such characters[rip off merchants] but you live in the hope one day your paths will cross with such individuals Twisted Evil I would like to say thanks to a few guys on here ...g...sean...traves...ray...don...and of late grizzle but mainly sean who is a rough diamond  Laughing lads this is the last post I offer the site atb to you all and good luck for 2014 to all the site members, me and Alfie will look in but as for posting I'm done...good luck   Very Happy may the force be with you ...Darren....always study  Laughing
Darren i have not been on lately as much as i would like due to my work and trying to fit my birds in but as we have come to know each other i can only say i,m shocked to see this post u have always tried to help folk in any way u can and i for one would certainly miss your posts surely u should reconsider as your imput is always helpful and i would miss u all the best to you Alfie and the family sean
Back to top Go down
Gordon81
Chipping
Chipping

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi Darren.. It's sad to lose such a valued person like your self from off this site mate.. I've not been a member of this site not for very long but since I have you have been a great help to me and very kind and generous. I've been to your house a few times now and always felt welcome by your self and your family.

Darren I can say without your help I may have given up or done things the wrong way completely but I can say today I'm where I should be and I'm forever in your debt.

I wish you and your family all the best and all the luck in the world.

Gordon.

Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:38 pm

wish u all the best daz for the forth coming season and for the future mate . hope little Alfie grows up a pigeon racer lol good luck Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:36 pm

seanl wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
after being a member of this site since 2011 it has come to my notice that for a while now the topics are rarely about info to help fellow fanciers.also that my own personal replies are not commented on by the site moderators for what reasons I don't know as for the duration of my stay on this site I have only tried to help fellow fanciers with gift birds and help I have learned along the way  study I hope that I have helped more than damaged the site if at all in any way....at one point I was subject to a feather merchant with no back up at all from moderators of the site but still stayed here as I had friends but less than I thought  Razz I suppose if you are a generous character then you put yourself in the firing line of such characters[rip off merchants] but you live in the hope one day your paths will cross with such individuals Twisted Evil I would like to say thanks to a few guys on here ...g...sean...traves...ray...don...and of late grizzle but mainly sean who is a rough diamond  Laughing lads this is the last post I offer the site atb to you all and good luck for 2014 to all the site members, me and Alfie will look in but as for posting I'm done...good luck   Very Happy may the force be with you ...Darren....always study  Laughing
Darren  i have not been on lately as much as i would like due to my work  and trying to fit my birds  in   but as we have come to know  each other i can only say i,m shocked to  see this post u have always tried to help folk in any way u can and   i for one would certainly miss your posts   surely u should reconsider  as your imput  is always helpful   and i would miss u  all the best to you Alfie and the family  sean

Hi Daz I am sorry to hear that you are leaving the site I will second what Sean has to say

Daz keep in touch mate hope all goes well on the south road route Tarbes National here comes Daz and Alfie

All the best to you and the family
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:07 pm

thanks for the comments lads ...like I said I will be looking in but wont be posting anymore but will retrieve pms from my friends on the site atb to you all  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:53 pm

to be fair i think you have a valid reason daz since the test loft i feel treat the same by a certain few so wil do as you are pop on to read pm as the sites gone backwards in the last 12 months nothing here of any interest so addios from me to good luck to all
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Heck, only been here few weeks but love reading the stuff! How folks do it etc,. Sorry to see any member not post. Assume many read but do not post because of the fear of getting ridiculed or put down. Unfortunately happens most of the time. Probably many non posters do not have a thick a skin as I? LOL!  I was looking forward to the switch from North to South. Always trying to learn. Know that if one has enemies at least they have said what they think and stood up for something.
Back to top Go down
terryp
Hatchling
Hatchling

over and out Empty
PostSubject: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:34 pm

hi terryp here have noticed the site has gone slow not many people posting topics also have not had a lot of response to some of my own topics not all been about pigeons suppose that could be one reason. plenty of members but some not posting.
Back to top Go down
halcanada
Youngbird
Youngbird
halcanada

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:38 pm

So how is the NE coast doing? UNC? Hartlepool fanciers still beating you guys? LOL! Or has it changed in 50 years?
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:16 am

oldstrain wrote:
thanks for the comments lads ...like I said I will be looking in but wont be posting anymore but will retrieve pms from my friends on the site atb to you all  Very Happy 

I was quite shocked when I read you post here O/S & words could not describe my disapointment in relation to your decision & the action you have taking. Sadly !!! I'm  affraid  there has been things going on behind the scene here, that I know nothing about & for those that have caused this issue to arise with yourself here & my little mate  Wink  Wink "May you all" have a good hard look at yourselves & ask yourself, what have you achieved by your actions.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 am

hi traves no worries  I just cant be doing with it anymore m8 so this is the last topic I comment on ...it seems if you tell someone they are wrong with a comment and have pointed people in the wrong direction then you are out of order or if you dare to expose a feather merchant then the posts are deleted ...why anyone would want to protect such a individual is beyond me anyway enough said on the matter as the site is still here for other peoples enjoyment its just not for me anymore....thanks for the pms guys you know who you are and like I said I will still come on the site to speak to friends through pm all the very best,darren

Last edited by oldstrain on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:37 pm

oldstrain wrote:
hi traves no worries  I just cant be doing with it anymore m8 so this is the last topic I comment on ...it seems if you tell someone they are wrong with a comment and have pointed people in the wrong direction then you are out of order or if you dare to expose a feather merchant then the posts are deleted ...why anyone would want to protect such a individual is beyond me anyway enough said on the matter as the site is still here for other peoples enjoyment its just not for me anymore....thanks for the pms guys you know who you are and like I said I will still come on the site to speak to friends through pm all the very best,darren

you have had more farewells than sinatra clown clown are you gone this time?
if you dont answer then we will know you mean it Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:07 pm

northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

what a child  Rolling Eyes  ...do you honestly think you fool anyone with your bogus name its obvious your just a wind up merchant with the brain the size of a pea ....last topic bone head if you care to read,some teacher you are  Laughing my 2 year old boy has more brain in the end of his little finger than you will ever possess....at least I did it myyyyy wayyyyyyy  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
northroadracer
Chipping
Chipping

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 pm

oldstrain wrote:
northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

what a child  Rolling Eyes  ...do you honestly think you fool anyone with your bogus name its obvious your just a wind up merchant with the brain the size of a pea ....last topic bone head if you care to read,some teacher you are  Laughing my 2 year old boy has more brain in the end of his little finger than you will ever possess....at least I did it myyyyy wayyyyyyy  Laughing 

bogus name --- really clown clown  maybe get your son to read your first /last post out to you and then get him to read you a bedtime story as well, your club mate was spot on but i win the bet -------cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:42 pm

I have no mates at my club  lol! have a nice life simpleton  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

thanks ginger,george atb lads
Back to top Go down
thomas mcgowan
In egg (newbie)
In egg (newbie)

over and out Empty
PostSubject: lifes too short   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:01 pm

hello folks, shame theres been some kind of fallout with members ,it happens on other sites too.ive had fallouts with members on other sites but dont hold grudges too long ,lets get on and keep enjoying our hobby.
Back to top Go down
kev d
Youngbird
Youngbird
kev d

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 pm

i don,t come on very often now but i always look out for G , and DAZ, we have been members a good few years now and had a few good laughs a long the way hope your season is a good one daz , pm me your mobile no daz ready for the south rd racing , and G good luck with the move mate .
i might not log on all the time but i look in nearly every night . cheers for now
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:57 pm

i have got to say,i,ve been on a few sites but this one is still the best.i have been on here from the start and we have had our ups and downs as we all well know,but i for one will be staying on this site for as long as its still alive.i have made some fantastic friendships on here,including one or two enemies,but thats life.i know i don,t come on as much as i used due to new work commitments but i still lurk lol now and again.i just thought i,d put my views on about the site and to say its still one of the friendliest around and i,m staying ...i,m looking forward to the next few months when all the banter really starts..i would also like to say good luck to those leaving the site and those still on it for the season ahead...GOODLUCK ALL...THANKS RAY PEEL
Back to top Go down
barnie
Youngbird
Youngbird
barnie

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Even though I have no birds at the moment due to moving, and havent raced for over 12 yrs I still look in and try to post when I can contribute, not just for the sake of posting. Hopefully once racing starts it will kick start more posters, takes topics to keep people interested. Its still a good site, plenty to share im sure.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:41 pm

northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

if you dont answer

then we will know you mean it Very Happy Very Happy 

Is there any need for this kind of comment Muppet  scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
stormqueen
Youngbird
Youngbird
stormqueen

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 pm

OLDSTRAIN.
don't go I have not posted for a long time. not been felling to hot.
but I still come on now and again just to get the crack.
like ray we have been on the site when david started it up.
still think its one of the best sites .
and you have done your fair share of postings that I enjoy to read.
so think well before you leave you will be a miss to the site.
JOHN. cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:01 am

northroadracer wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

What book of life etc NRR do you read to pass on your wisdom here ???. You are a strange beast, in my view. With an ongoing barrage of negative comments on a continual basis for what I have seen here. One understands it is not a perfect world type of thing, we have. But I'm just glad I don't live in your's "Fortunately".  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Youngbird
Youngbird
Ginger

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:55 am

I dont no what all the fuss is about if you dont like what some one writes dont ansure it, but dont go running someone down live is to short for all this if you dont like it let it go over your head, dont forget its the pigeons thats doing the work enjoy them while you can if you get upset by some one says if its about you PM them,FFS dont bring it onto the site, like me I dont mind banter   if some one is talking about me they are not talking about any body els and Im to thick to let it sink in enjoy your live wheil you got it and thats told you:twisted:  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ginger on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

over and out Empty
PostSubject: Re: over and out   over and out Empty

Back to top Go down

over and out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Racing Pigeons,Show & Fancy Pigeons :: Message Forum :: Introductions & Members Messages.-
Jump to: