Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Anyone Notice !!!. Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Anyone Notice !!!. 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Anyone Notice !!!. Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Anyone Notice !!!. Vote_lcapAnyone Notice !!!. Voting_barAnyone Notice !!!. Vote_rcap 
David
Anyone Notice !!!. Vote_lcapAnyone Notice !!!. Voting_barAnyone Notice !!!. Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Anyone Notice !!!. Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Anyone Notice !!!. Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Anyone Notice !!!.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 am

We are world champions Smile Smile Killer & myself lol! lol! lol! now, again. Great game that short game of cricket Wink Wink K Smile Smile  & I, will just have to fight over whose mantel piece the trophy sit's on best etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:26 am

All Jokes aside ;we must take our Hats off to those NZ boys;they Punch well above the Weight ; not only in Cricket : but Netball ; & Rugby as well ; Must be something in there Water ;
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 am

killer wrote:
All Jokes aside ;we must take our Hats off to those NZ boys;they Punch well above the Weight ; not only in Cricket : but Netball ; & Rugby  as well ; Must be something in there Water ;

Very true K Smile Smile I doubt very much bounce bounce if it come down to the last ball of the game to win there, they would have done  what the Chapple brothers did Rolling Eyes Rolling EyesCrying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad many years ago etc to bring the game down to the gutter level as such, in the name of glory. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 am

congartulations to the boys down under Basketball a great result ....and mr clarkes speech was very dignified a man of honour no doubt to be so gracious to the losing side but more so to dedicate the win to the young man that lost his life playing the game not so long ago ...rip Philip hughes your buddies have won the big un for ya ....................................................................................................................now ,we could never enjoy such highs on our island as the private school gang have the monopoly of up and coming stars so to speak and until the game is played at public schools the breadth of our country then this will always be so,alot of public schools cant afford a cricket ball let alone all the padding etc....that goes with it and cricket being the game that it is can be quite a drawn out affair ,hence not much playing time to be had and the cricket clubs that exist are a snobbery boys club in general and special handshakes to join the elite Razz are the order of the day ....so ozzies don't expect any competition for that little urn for some time yet lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:53 pm

oldstrain wrote:
congartulations to the boys down under Basketball a great result ....and mr clarkes speech was very dignified a man of honour no doubt to be so gracious to the losing side but more so to dedicate the win to the young man that lost his life playing the game not so long ago ...rip Philip hughes your buddies have won the big un for ya ....................................................................................................................now ,we could never enjoy such highs on our island as the private school gang have the monopoly of up and coming stars so to speak and until the game is played at public schools the breadth of our country then this will always be so,alot of public schools cant afford a cricket ball let alone all the padding etc....that goes with it and cricket being the game that it is can be quite a drawn out affair ,hence not much playing time to be had and the cricket clubs that exist are a snobbery boys club in general and special handshakes to join the elite Razz are the order of the day ....so ozzies don't expect any competition for that little urn for some time yet lol!

Fair & interesting comment O/S Smile Smile Explains a lot lol! lol! lol! why you have such a crap side etc. Now !!! what did you think of my crappy little stadium  bounce  bounce  just down the road from me here. Similar Rolling EyesRolling Eyes to what you have in Bristol I take it ???. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Congratulations to you Poms
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

Fair & interesting comment O/S Smile Smile Explains a lot lol! lol! lol! why you have such a crap side etc. Now !!! what did you think of my crappy little stadium  bounce  bounce  just down the road from me here. Similar Rolling EyesRolling Eyes to what you have in Bristol I take it ???. cheers

we don't have a cricket team in Bristol lol! but we do have a cricket ground where gloucs play yeah a strange affair I know and not a patch on yours ...our footie and rugby team share the same stadium at ashton gate which is presently being extended and it looks like both the footie and rugby teams should get promoted this year with the rugby team hopefully being promoted to the premier league...and the footie team to the 2nd tier of professional football cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:02 am

oldstrain wrote:
Knackered wrote:
oldstrain wrote:

we don't have a cricket team in Bristol lol! but we do have a cricket ground where gloucs play yeah a strange affair I know and not a patch on yours ...our footie and rugby team share the same stadium at ashton gate which is presently being extended and it looks like both the footie and rugby teams should get promoted this year with the rugby team hopefully being promoted to the premier league...and the footie team to the 2nd tier of professional football cheers

Footie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes is that, that  game where every one riots etc  bounce  bounce when the ball at times finds it's way into a match box square. Especially when some clown lol! lol! lol! attempts to do it with his head. Great about the promotion tho O/S Smile Smile you may just be able to meet up with our RP Wink Wink seeing as his side Sunderland  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  is on the slippery pole to the bottom of first division there at the moment. cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:05 am

To be Honest i'm getting sick of all these World Cups ;can you imagine the space they are taking up ?lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 10:35 am

killer wrote:
To be Honest i'm getting sick of all these World Cups ;can you imagine the space they are taking up ?lol

lol! lol! lol! lets see if you can take home the webb ellis this summer from these shores Basketball looks like a few teams are in with a shout ,should be a good world cup
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 11:45 am

oldstrain wrote:
killer wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lets see if you can take home the webb ellis this summer from these shores Basketball looks like a few teams are in with a shout ,should be a good world cup

lol! lol! lol! had to read it a few times Daz thought I was having a long holiday in OZ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 1:24 pm

Don Webb wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
killer wrote:

lol! lol! lol! had to read it a few times Daz thought I was having a long holiday in OZ lol! lol! lol!

lol! I am sure it could be arranged don pirat I might just have a ship setting sail by the end of the week with a whole load of pigeon crap on board for our pal knackered Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
killer wrote:

lol! I am sure it could be arranged don pirat I might just have a ship setting sail by the end of the week with a whole load of pigeon crap on board for our pal knackered Basketball cheers

Ok then let's get things sailing then lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 9:11 pm

oldstrain wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
oldstrain wrote:
killer wrote:

Typical Wink Wink Just what I would have imagined from a pirat. Do me a favour tho lol! lol! lol! drop half the load up around Wollongong near Sydney lol! lol! lol! etc on the way over, just to freshing the air ??? there & lighting the load as such, as it may just cut down on the transport cost's before reaching me  Wink  Wink . cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:40 am

How Dare you suggest they Polute Gods Country ;your an Industial Vandilist
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:00 am

killer wrote:
How Dare you suggest they Polute Gods Country ;your an Industial Vandilist

God's country Smile Smile "Industrial vandal ???" you have forgotten K  Wink  Wink l spent 350 million dollars etc keeping all modern vandal's of every description out of my little valley here. Just so I could enjoy my little flock in peace Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Why waste that sort of money ;could of build a bridge to Tassie ?lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 pm

killer wrote:
Why waste that sort of money ;could of build a bridge to Tassie ?lol

I went there once K Smile Smile had a roaring time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes seeing everything. Unfortunately bounce bounce the trip was over in an hour "Big place" & everyone there was eating apples lol! lol! lol! & I could not make any sense out off them sadly, I'm affraid as all they wanted to talk about was inbreeding & it's benefits ??? for their teeth  Wink  Wink for eating the apples . cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Its very sad that the same lot sailed over from Launceston in a boat & founded Victoria as a Sheep Station ; nothing as changed still a lot of sheep there ?lol
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 am

killer wrote:
Its very sad that  the same lot sailed over from Launceston  in a boat & founded Victoria as a Sheep Station ; nothing as changed still a lot of sheep there ?lol

Some smart sheep around K Wink Wink now & they keep arriving etc here &  I believe the latest statistics suggests, more sheep are heading south Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes than north as such. May just have to do a paint job on the opera house Smile Smile & that crappy little bridge Wink Wink you keep attempting to burn down when you have a celebration etc there, to keep the local flock under control. cheers
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Hope that Bridge doesent burn down ; i supplied that Fire Retartant Paint ;anyway only good for 12 months as they have to repaint it again ; Great engineering that bridge they started from both sides & meet in the Middle & was only 40mm out ; so they put a toll gate there to cover the gap ?lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am

killer wrote:
Hope that Bridge doesent burn down ; i supplied that Fire Retartant Paint ;anyway only good for 12 months as they have to repaint it again  ; Great engineering that bridge they started from both sides & meet in the Middle & was only 40mm out ; so they put a toll gate there to cover the gap ?lol cheers

True K Smile Smile She is an Icon Wink Wink & a great sight etc when they let the fire works off there bounce bounce  to try & burn her down. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone Notice !!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Notice !!!.   Anyone Notice !!!. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Notice !!!.
Page 1 of 1