Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:16 pm

» Good Morning
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
hiya guys guess who,s back Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) hiya guys guess who,s back 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.hiya guys guess who,s back Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
hiya guys guess who,s back Vote_lcaphiya guys guess who,s back Voting_barhiya guys guess who,s back Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
hiya guys guess who,s back Vote_lcaphiya guys guess who,s back Voting_barhiya guys guess who,s back Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222883 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
hiya guys guess who,s back Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
hiya guys guess who,s back Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

hiya guys guess who,s back

Go down 
+3
Don Webb
birdy2011
chris perry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

hiya guys guess who,s back Empty
PostSubject: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:46 pm

not had internet since last year so not been on site.
had some shit news , I collapsed at work with a suspected heart attack, turned out I had a blocked artery and angina, couldn't even clean the pen out without being in pain and out of breath so sadly had to get rid of my birds, which with the help of Darren oldstrain and ray peel gave me starting up gutted me to be honest, shame though I breed some right oil paintings, never even got the chance to race any either, did without pigeons for months until I had a stent fitted in November last year to open my artery back up, just started back up again but keeping tumblers and Birmingham rollers just for pleasure, cannot see an empty shed anymore, still having problems taking 9 bloody tablets a day and booked back into hospital tomorrow for an angiagram to see if I need more stents or a heart bypass, but theres no way I am giving up the birds again got myself 26 decent red and black badges on eggs or chicks as we speak.

hope every one is doing well, bugger have I got some catching up to do,
lol!

chris perry
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm

hi chris i was wondering a few weeks back where you disopeered to
glad to see ya back sorry to hear about your health mate but least ya still googy withers thats the main thing look after yaself and family first mate
ya not missed much on here few more gays joined that about it really lol
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:04 pm

birdy2011 wrote:
hi chris i was wondering a few weeks back where you disopeered to
glad to see ya back sorry to hear about your health mate but least ya still googy withers thats the main thing look after yaself and family first mate
ya not missed much on here few more gays joined that about it really lol

Will second that G keep well Chrisall the best Don
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:17 pm

hello chris our kid Very Happy no bother m8 what will be will be yer health comes first ...hope you and tracey are keeping well and its good to see ya back on the block ,enjoy yer birds our kid whether they be budgies ,tumblers or racers ...we all in the same boat (the marie rose ) so enjoy mate and keep in touch cheers pirat
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:26 pm

cheers guys

hope that surgeons not got a cold tomorrow when he goes to my heart via my groin, bugger better not sneeze, to many bits close by lol!

Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:46 pm

chris ...the best of luck goes out to you m8 from myself and Nicola and the wee pirat stay in touch m8 now yer back Wink yer a pigeon lover m8 through and through it don't matter the type ya keep ..so long as you enjoy Very Happy atb
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:14 pm

hi chris nice to see you back george
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:48 pm

chris perry wrote:
not had internet since last year so not been on site.
had some shit news , I collapsed at work with a suspected heart attack, turned out I had a blocked artery and angina, couldn't even clean the pen out without being in pain and out of breath so sadly had to get rid of my birds, which with the help  of Darren oldstrain and ray peel  gave me starting up gutted me to be honest, shame though I breed some right oil paintings, never even got the chance to race any either, did without pigeons for months until I had a stent fitted in November last year to open my artery back up, just started back up again but keeping tumblers and Birmingham rollers just for pleasure, cannot see an empty shed anymore, still having problems taking 9 bloody tablets a day and booked back into hospital tomorrow for an angiagram to see if I need more stents or a heart bypass, but theres no way I am giving up the birds again got myself 26 decent red and black badges on eggs or chicks as we speak.

hope every one is doing well, bugger have I got some catching up to do,
lol!

chris perry

Glad to see you up & firing again Chris Smile Smile etc. For most people ??? sh*t happens some where in the life cycle & we have to just keep pushing on as they say Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. Fortunately you have your birds there now & I suspect Wink Wink they will be a blessing in disguise, for you to enjoy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Hi Chris how did things go mate all good I hope confused confused
Back to top Go down
chris perry
Hatchling
Hatchling
chris perry

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Sound don, in a wiered way , the stents I had fitted in November are doing there job, but there is smaller veins that are blocked, to put it in laymen's terms they've unblocked the motorway but some A roads are still blocked, lol
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 pm

good news chris glad things went well ..I hope the progress continues
Back to top Go down
birdy2011
Oldbird
Oldbird
birdy2011

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 pm

hope all continues to go well mate have you still got the fish
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:48 am

chris perry wrote:
Sound don, in a wiered way , the stents I had fitted in November are doing there job, but there is smaller veins that are blocked, to put it in laymen's terms they've unblocked the motorway but some A roads are still blocked, lol

At least your on the mend then mate that's the main thing

things are going in the right direction cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
peel bros
Oldbird
Oldbird
peel bros

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:16 am

welcome back chris..pleased to hear your well
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:55 am

peel bros wrote:

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:53 am

Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:

Don't worry about Chris, Ray Smile Smile where have you been etc Wink Wink can I ask for a hug lol! lol! lol! now, as we have all missed you here or ??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  are you still in the XXX mode bounce bounce. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm some what worried Don Smile Smile  lol!  lol!  lol! sadly I'm affraid No hug yet, has come my way from our Ray. I suspect I could be in the sin bin for being a hugger type of bloke. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'm some what worried Don Smile Smile  lol!  lol!  lol! sadly I'm affraid No hug yet, has come my way from our Ray. I suspect I could be in the sin bin for being a hugger type of bloke. cheers

Think the reason is your just to pushy Knackered lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
peel bros wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Think the reason is your just to pushy Knackered lol! lol!

Alright bounce bounce I shall attempt to refrain Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes here & stop being pushy. Just so I can get on the sweet side of our Ray. Tho lol! lol! lol! if he throws those XXX  Smile  Smile my way, I will set/send a blow torch in his direction etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:59 pm

Knackered you are missing the post it's about Chris not Ray
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 am

Don Webb wrote:

OK !!! Don Smile Smile if I got my wires crossed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc just put it down to me having a seniors moment in time. But then lol! lol! lol! would you know ??? if Chris, is a hugger or a kisser bounce bounce bounce so I may be for warned what may just be coming my way, in the near future here. cheers
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:19 am

Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

OK !!! Don Smile Smile if I got my wires crossed Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc just put it down to me having a seniors moment in time. But then lol! lol! lol! would you know ??? if Chris, is a hugger or a kisser bounce bounce bounce so I may be for warned what may just be coming my way, in the near future here. cheers

He may be a pusher affraid affraid as he may get jealous with you showing Ray to much favouritism  lol! lol! lol! lol!

Which may persuade Chris to push you away lol! lol! lol! lol! rather than kiss and hug you confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:44 am

Don Webb wrote:
Knackered wrote:
Don Webb wrote:

He may be a pusher affraid affraid as he may get jealous with you showing Ray to much favouritism  lol! lol! lol! lol!

Which may persuade Chris to push you away lol! lol! lol! lol! rather than kiss and hug you confused confused confused

Pressure, pressure pressure Wink Wink Worry, worry worry Smile Smile at the end of the day lol! lol! lol! which way will our boy Chris swing etc Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiya guys guess who,s back   hiya guys guess who,s back Empty

Back to top Go down

hiya guys guess who,s back
Page 1 of 1