Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
first training chuck  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
first training chuck  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
first training chuck  Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
first training chuck  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
first training chuck  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
first training chuck  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
first training chuck  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
first training chuck  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
first training chuck  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) first training chuck  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.first training chuck  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
first training chuck  Vote_lcapfirst training chuck  Voting_barfirst training chuck  Vote_rcap 
David
first training chuck  Vote_lcapfirst training chuck  Voting_barfirst training chuck  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
first training chuck  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
first training chuck  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

first training chuck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

first training chuck  Empty
PostSubject: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:11 pm

had my ybs at 16 mile first chuck at 11 this morning only had 8 out of 19 by 12 o,clock then another 2 dropped together at 12.45 and had another 2 bk single in last 15 mins .still 7 adrift .hopefully they will work in if not will have a small but a little wiser team .fingers crossed they work in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:30 pm

Hope they work there way back in rick. Did you bring the birds straight up to 16 or start off at shorter distances .
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:43 pm

another 3 just dropped in ,they would of learnt more today than in the hole of there short life's so far Very Happy

first time today john straight to 16 mile they will stay there now until 2 week or so b4 first race then they will be at 30mile for a couple of weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Nearly all home then mate. Some have gone on a detour . I have give my ybs 4 tosses and am up to 5 mile lol. maybe i will jump up the distance for them next toss Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:01 pm

just the 1 to come now, hope hes in time for a little supper Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:36 pm

mufc rick wrote:
had my ybs at 16 mile first chuck at 11 this morning only had 8 out of 19 by 12 o,clock then another 2 dropped together at 12.45 and had another 2 bk single in last 15 mins .still 7  adrift .hopefully they will work in if not will have a small but a little wiser team .fingers crossed they work in Very Happy  

Good show Rick Smile Smile I'm glad your a Brave heart type Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc & not one of those that like the 1/2/3/4/5 mile senaro lol! lol! lol! trick. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:34 am

much depends on the age of the ybs where ya pitch um in ....do that on a Wednesday and ya might just come un-stuck as theirs a lot of mid-week racing jmo and glad the toss turned out ok for ya ric
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:52 am

oldstrain wrote:
much depends on the age of the ybs where ya pitch um in ....do that on a Wednesday and ya might just come un-stuck as theirs a lot of mid-week racing jmo and glad the toss turned out ok for ya ric

Could be so O/S Wink Wink "The knowledge factor" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes should tell one when the right time to go is etc. The bloke I tossed with last weekend here etc has it in bucket loads lol! lol! lol! & his went straight of the roof to 35 miles to him & he dropped 1 out of 200 odd birds Wink Wink on a crap of a day for any ones first toss. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:29 am

thing is oz a batch of 200 birds are more likely to stick together than 20 if a few other mobs are about ...each to his own but the main detriment is the age of the ybs I think if novices and new starters start tossing birds in at 35 mile with a handful of birds they will soon be at a loss ....a lot of birds on this little patch of ours
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:28 am

oldstrain wrote:
thing is oz a batch of 200 birds are more likely to stick together than 20 if a few other mobs are about ...each to his own but the main detriment is the age of the ybs I think if novices and new starters start tossing birds in at 35 mile with a handful of birds they will soon be at a loss ....a lot of birds on this little patch of ours

Maybe O/S Smile Smile But not when there going into an area lol! lol! lol! half the size of England Wink Wink etc & there is 2/3000 pigeons released bounce bounce.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:41 am

2/3000 that's some training toss oz lol!
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:55 am

well the ybs will be all in the basket again this morning affraid lol! had 2 pick the last 1 up a few miles a way had dropped in with anothers ybs he has hit a wire ,not bad but will give him a week off then he will be bk lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:00 am

affraid affraid affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 am

oldstrain wrote:
2/3000 that's some training toss oz lol!

That ain't nothing O/S etc, in a few weeks time lol! lol! lol! they will come from every where with there units bounce bounce here & follow the master Wink Wink J/B. In some ways he is a bit like our Devo Smile Smile "God" & all the desiples just follow like a bunch of headless chook's Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & just take heed of a much wiser pigeon man. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:16 pm

I suppose with ybs and old birds racing together you could expect birdage like that ...seems healthy though regards racing in the land down under
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:07 pm

ybs all home and correct a lot better than there first chuck im Very Happy with that can stat working them well now Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Glad to see things better this time Rick
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:17 am

oldstrain wrote:
I suppose with ybs and old birds racing together you could expect birdage like that ...seems healthy though regards racing in the land down under

Differant to your way O/S Smile Smile would be the way I would best describe it etc down here. Had a look at our results last week & I have to admit Wink Wink I gave you all a bum steer here, when I said I had to give away 50 odd miles to the boys in the bush, as I was wrong lol! lol! lol! it's actually  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 80 odd miles bounce bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 am

wind direction must play a massive part in results their oz for you
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 10:41 pm

oldstrain wrote:
wind direction must play a massive part in results their oz for you

True O/S Smile Smile 2/3rds of my club didn't fly this week etc Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad "Memory's of last week" lol! lol! lol! (Same same again) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes & they all left their money in there wallets, for a more sunner day & a wind change of direction Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:05 am

sounds like boys only want play when things are in favour
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 am

oldstrain wrote:
sounds like boys only want play when things are in favour

Oh so true O/S Wink Wink but the playing field here is rather large Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes etc & even the best of the best can take a real belting at times, when the wind Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad decides to blow our little chumps else where. Still Smile Smile early days bounce bounce & my returns are running at 97.8% after 2 races here, so not quite the time to spit the dummy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes yet, as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:50 am

that's a good start oz long may it continue m8 pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first training chuck    first training chuck  Empty

Back to top Go down

first training chuck
Page 1 of 1