Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Good Morning
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 5:08 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby David Today at 11:48 am

» Weather today
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby David Today at 10:31 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» Scandalous .......
Treats for Pigeons Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Treats for Pigeons 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

barnie

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Treats for Pigeons Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Treats for Pigeons Vote_lcapTreats for Pigeons Voting_barTreats for Pigeons Vote_rcap 
David
Treats for Pigeons Vote_lcapTreats for Pigeons Voting_barTreats for Pigeons Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222795 messages in 14005 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Treats for Pigeons Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Treats for Pigeons Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Treats for Pigeons

Go down 
+2
oldstrain
Boosey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:02 pm

What treats that the birds love do members give their birds, and how do you prepare it,

I've seen Hal put turf and apple in his aviary, and some members give marmite.
Do some birds love it and some hate it like humans. Very Happy Mad
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:07 pm

don't use peanuts anymore but do give hemp as a treat they go mad for it
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:41 pm

my birds refused to eat the peanuts they do love water cress so give every other day
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:51 pm

chopped peanuts for mine
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 10:49 pm

I give mine a peanut before lights out every night, just before I tuck them in. Embarassed softie
Back to top Go down
George & Morgan
Oldbird
Oldbird
George & Morgan

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:44 am

water cress is busting with vitamins and minerals birds will eat it before eating corn
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:59 am

Boosey wrote:
I give mine a peanut before lights out every night, just before I tuck them in. Embarassed softie

Just goes to show Smile Smile how looks can be deceiving Boosey etc. I would never of picked your senaro Wink Wink. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:18 pm

That's not me in the photo knackered
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:27 pm

20 odd years back use to give the birds a cake had caraway seeds in it and other seeds mixed with eggs and baked in the overn can"t remamber the name of the other seeds try and find out and post it
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:33 pm

markevans wrote:
20 odd years back use to give the birds a cake had caraway seeds in it and other seeds mixed with eggs and baked in the overn can"t remamber the name of the other seeds try and find out and post it

sounds interesting mark
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:38 pm

I might feed that to the kids
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:41 pm

markevans wrote:

Mark if you can get the book call "Month by Month" written by Frank Hall comments are made by Frank that he used a cake for his pigeons
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:28 pm

thanks don for that they used to call it speed cake around here
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:12 pm

markevans wrote:
thanks don for that they used to call it speed cake around here

Never used it myself, remember going to a woman's house to fit some new doors, in her living room she had a photo of the 1960's Dudley Fed Winner from Saints, when I was talking to her she said it was the only bird home in race time, she also said her husband would cook his birds a cake and it smelt lovely with all the different seeds covered with loads of Honey.

So it might be the same type of thing Mark

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Boosey wrote:
That's not me in the photo knackered

lol!lol! lol!  How fortunate for your birds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes there etc Boosey Smile Smile. One would never wish them to be having night mares continually if they were looking at your avartar bounce bounce every day for enjoyment. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:05 am

Unfortunately knackeredy actual photo is s lot worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treats for Pigeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treats for Pigeons   Treats for Pigeons Empty

Back to top Go down

Treats for Pigeons
Page 1 of 1