Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Anyone use T3 clock Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Anyone use T3 clock 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Anyone use T3 clock Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Anyone use T3 clock Vote_lcapAnyone use T3 clock Voting_barAnyone use T3 clock Vote_rcap 
David
Anyone use T3 clock Vote_lcapAnyone use T3 clock Voting_barAnyone use T3 clock Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Anyone use T3 clock Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Anyone use T3 clock Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Anyone use T3 clock

Go down 
+2
David
devo56
6 posters
AuthorMessage
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

Anyone use T3 clock Empty
PostSubject: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Just want some feedback please, The club dont use ETS system, that i am going to race in. So most of the members use T3 clocks. Do any of our members use T3, if so do they have any problems with them,Thank you, Dev.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:07 pm

i use a T3 dev, ken/friendslofts very kindly loaned it to me when i re started a few years ago.....it has the inserts which mean i dont need to use a thimble when clocking, the main thing about them is the battery needs replacing i think approx every 10 years (may be wrong) but a new battery and service is only £45.

my club has recently bought bricon speedy ets for all the members, but im considering sticking with the T3.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:09 pm

we got a T3 dev and its simple to use our Alfie has clocked in ...never been a problem but as david says a new battery every 10 years so say ...we also have thimbleless chambers so we just drop the rubber straight in the chamber ...clocks itself has never been a problem ...simple digital display and you can go back through the time of clocking your birds at a press of a button so you can work your velocity out before you go to the club atb
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:02 pm

go with the speedy dave you won't look back if you don't clock through a trap put the pad on the wall and pick up the birds and clock them that way also if you have birds in the next section you can clock them the same way on the same pad
it will read 2' away from the chip ring
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:32 pm

devo56 wrote:
Just want some feedback please, The club dont use ETS system, that i am going to race in. So most of the members use T3 clocks. Do any of our members use T3, if so do they have any problems with them,Thank you, Dev.

Devo  Smile  Smile I find it of interest your club etc in this day & age doesn't allow it's members the option of using electronic clock's. Would be interesting to know how that would sit at a Fed/combine level if challenged by some of the members there. cheers
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:17 am

Knackered wrote:
devo56 wrote:

Devo  Smile  Smile I find it of interest your club etc in this day & age doesn't allow it's members the option of using electronic clock's. Would be interesting to know how that would sit at a Fed/combine level if challenged by some of the members there. cheers

Knackered, A few members left the club, because they could not use ETS system, good flyers too. There is a AGM soon, maybe things will change. But i cant see it myself, so just got myself a T3.
Back to top Go down
lvlasked
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 3:40 pm

i use t3 Very Happy but anyone know where i can send it off for a service ?
Back to top Go down
http://cing.co.uk/
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:19 pm

lvlasked wrote:
i use t3 Very Happy but anyone know where i can send it off for a service ?

linell ...telephone no.0156269169 based in Worcester I think but will cost you about £50 for new battery and sevice at least or I think they do them at blackpool show atb
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:28 pm

i sent mine to mills who advertise in the bhw, it cost £45 for a new battery and service but it took them a while until i phoned them up and told them i had been waiting for it,

did the job ok though.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:32 pm

David wrote:
i sent mine to mills who advertise in the bhw, it cost £45 for a new battery and service but it took them a while until i phoned them up and told them i had been waiting for it,

did the job ok though.

I was trying to think of him david he does a good job too ...pj mills
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:34 pm

yes thats him darren, he took quite a while so i gave him a ring to see what was happening, he said he had been busy and it would be with me within the week, which it was.......so for £45 i was happy enough.
Back to top Go down
devo56
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Just picked up a T3 clock up, had a service and new battery in January of this year, I have had it checked by clock setter of the club. Made up only cost me £50.00.
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:53 pm

fair price dev, especially with a recent service and battery....they are getting cheaper now i think because of most people going to ets, although by what ive seen of the bricon speedy its more trouble than its worth with wires and electric supply.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:45 pm

always aggro at our club with the bricon system Laughing but never with the unikon jmo...same thing at my old club too they could never get a signal for bricon for some reason
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:52 pm

as clock setter of my club never had any problems with bricon if you can't get a signal just connect laptop to bricon master and use the internet time signal as long as the master is set once every 12hrs on setting friday night and once on checking saturday night no problems
Back to top Go down
markevans
Youngbird
Youngbird
markevans

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:55 pm

first time this year setting unicon and no problems with that think its down to clock setters not upto speed with things
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:33 am

markevans wrote:
as clock setter of my club never had any problems with bricon if you can't get a signal just connect laptop to bricon master and use the internet time signal as long as the master is set once every 12hrs on setting friday night and once on checking saturday night no problems  

thanks for that mark I will tell the lads down the club to try it next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone use T3 clock   Anyone use T3 clock Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone use T3 clock
Page 1 of 1