Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» York Road & District Results 2024
pigeon world competition  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 12:04 pm

» Weather today
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Today at 11:40 am

» APHA Forms .......
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Today at 11:38 am

» Good Morning
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Today at 11:36 am

» come join us
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
pigeon world competition  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) pigeon world competition  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

George & Morgan

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.pigeon world competition  Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
pigeon world competition  Vote_lcappigeon world competition  Voting_barpigeon world competition  Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
pigeon world competition  Vote_lcappigeon world competition  Voting_barpigeon world competition  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222862 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
pigeon world competition  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
pigeon world competition  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

pigeon world competition

Go down 
+9
Boosey
Knackered
Don Webb
seanl
David
shippy
Lofty
VanReet Man123
oldstrain
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

pigeon world competition  Empty
PostSubject: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:29 am

due to the cancelation of the test loft myself and david have discussed a competition for the site it will be open to ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS and discretion will lay with the site admin team ,basically lads its for site regulars not tom dick and harry who only visit the site once a month or those that only have their own interests at heart and don't contribute to the site ...just wanted to make that clear from the off but hopefully this will be a good competition for our regular members and a way of thanks for their loyalty...so here goes

competition will be based on your lofts best performance either yb or old bird race you may take first 6 in a sprint race you may have a yb win a very low velocity race it could be anything in any race the choice is yours whichever performance you submit

the winner will get a pair of stock birds from tumley lofts either distance or sprint/middle delivered to their door...carriage will be free

any feedback is welcome
Back to top Go down
VanReet Man123
Youngbird
Youngbird
VanReet Man123

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:39 am

Sounds like a good idea Daz.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:41 am

Well done Old strain and David, great news lads
Back to top Go down
shippy
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:43 am

great gesture lads cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 am

thanks Darren, for the effort and time you have put into this, its not just this competition you have organised it is the time and effort you had put into contacting and arranging sponsorship from tumley lofts and the courier highflyers uk.......its down to members like you who support the forum we continue to grow and attract new members.

Back to top Go down
seanl
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:50 pm

well done Daren and David I,m sure the members will appreciate it sean
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:20 pm

sorry wrong thread scratch bit of a senior moment there lol!
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Lofty wrote:

you ok lofty.....? scratch scratch whats happened to you lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:20 pm

lol! put the birds oldstrain gave me down to breed yesterday , think it's gone to my head a bit he he
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers That's great news for the site and great work by Darren and David cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Lofty wrote:

Don't worry Lofty Smile Smile at least your posting etc bounce bounce & having a seniors moment in time lol! lol! lol! is like a badge etc some just have to bare here Wink Wink unfortunately. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:40 pm

yes your right knackered, members who support the forum and post are always welcome, regardless of content......its the members who log on and remain silent, (for whatever reason) who are giving no input to the forum baffles me.....why register and log on to say nothing. Question Question Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:03 pm

David wrote:
yes your right knackered, members who support the forum and post are always welcome, regardless of content......its the members who log on and remain silent, (for whatever reason)  who are giving no input to the forum baffles me.....why register and log on to say nothing.  Question Question Suspect Suspect

Disappointing etc is the way I would best describe the silent brigade here David. It some what baffles me also sadly. If an alien & a knackered one  Wink  Wink such as myself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes can set the fingers to work lol! lol! lol! just about anyone/body should be able to do it, I suspect. cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm

I think the worst ones are those that only post about their own or themselves you know the type
me me meeeeeeeeeeeee type  ,self centred individuals ....it would be nice to see a few more members get involved ,pigeons are all about opinions and different ways ie feed,systems etc... which all seem to work so don't be shy whether your a novice or old hand get involved theirs only so much the few can post  Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:16 pm

probably 99% of my 25,027 posts are nonsense ..........I know feck all about pigeons, but its always good to discuss them with other fanciers/members. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 pm

David wrote:
probably 99% of my 25,027 posts are nonsense ..........I know feck all about pigeons, but its always good to discuss them with other fanciers/members.  Razz Razz

Same here David with 13,141 at least 99.999999999999% is nonsence here lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:55 am

David wrote:
probably 99% of my 25,027 posts are nonsense ..........I know feck all about pigeons, but its always good to discuss them with other fanciers/members.  Razz Razz

Not one to disagree with you David Smile Smile but the f*ck all brigade bounce bounce I suspect, know about as much as many of the gurus etc Wink Wink but choose for many reasons to place that knowledge in a differant basket, in the life cycle as such. cheers
Back to top Go down
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:10 am

This is a great idea, in my opinion Tumley lofts are the best stud around. I am waiting for a young bird from them that I've ordered myself.
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:28 am

big thanks to those that have responded to the topic with their feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:07 am

im sure we`ll get more interested too Darren, its not every day you get the chance to win a pair of ybs off tumley lofts is it...... cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:08 am

cracking idea lads .do u want my address for the birds already pmsl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mufc rick
Youngbird
Youngbird
mufc rick

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:11 am

1 question! who decides the best performance ,will it be tumley lofts that would make it intresting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:13 pm

mufc rick wrote:
1 question! who decides the best performance ,will it be tumley lofts that would make it intresting Very Happy

it will be me ric it was me who sorted the sponsors I wont be involved in the competition only to pick a winner ....it has to be an active member due to reasons already mentioned ...I am not bias to anyone on site and it will be judged fairly with all things considered ie wind direction ,mileage and velocity ...its only a bit of fun for the active site members
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:18 pm

oldstrain wrote:
mufc rick wrote:

it will be me ric it was me who sorted the sponsors I wont be involved in the competition only to pick a winner ....it has to be an active member due to reasons already mentioned ...I am not bias to anyone on site and it will be judged fairly with all things considered ie wind direction ,mileage and velocity ...its only a bit of fun for the active site members

Can't get fairer than that lads, I'm up for it as it will be my first yb season for 30 odd years, can't wait to get going. Well done on a terrific prize daz, lots of work behind the scenes that should be appreciated good on ya buddy.

( see, I can post in the right thread, I don't have a senior moment every day, I think lol)
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 3:56 pm

don't you worry about it lofty, you post whatever you want, wherever you want........ Razz Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pigeon world competition    pigeon world competition  Empty

Back to top Go down

pigeon world competition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next