Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Midland national  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:13 am

» Good Morning
Midland national  Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 7:12 am

» come join us
Midland national  Emptyby David Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Midland national  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Midland national  Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Midland national  Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Midland national  Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Midland national  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

» escaped birds return
Midland national  Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 10:25 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Midland national  20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Midland national  Resise10
Top posting users this week
George & Morgan
Midland national  Vote_lcapMidland national  Voting_barMidland national  Vote_rcap 
David
Midland national  Vote_lcapMidland national  Voting_barMidland national  Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222849 messages in 14006 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Midland national  Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Midland national  Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Midland national

Go down 
+8
David
Knackered
blueskylofts
killer
oldstrain
Don Webb
johnnorm2
edgie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Just filled in my second sheet for Midland national all checked and double checked.  Clock and basket at the ready all I have to do is put the 3 hens I am sending into it.even got my water at the ready with electrolyte in it.they can get a drink while I wait my turn as it is around 50 mile drive for me to Spalding. Let's hope it's all worth the effort I'm of to bed now get some kipp if I can Sleep night all
Back to top Go down
johnnorm2
Hatchling
Hatchling
johnnorm2

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:06 pm

good luck edgie. Hope you get them all home Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:31 pm

All the best Edgie the loft has hit form fromt he result last week fingers crossed they can bring home the winnings cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:21 am

good luck
Back to top Go down
killer
Hatchling
Hatchling
killer

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:08 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:16 am

edgie wrote:
Just filled in my second sheet for Midland national all checked and double checked.  Clock and basket at the ready all I have to do is put the 3 hens I am sending into it.even got my water at the ready with electrolyte in it.they can get a drink while I wait my turn as it is around 50 mile drive for me to Spalding. Let's hope it's all worth the effort I'm of to bed now get some kipp if I can Sleep  night all

We are all with you edgie - trusting you will have a brilliant race.
Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:37 am

Thanks lads we will be trying. Its 5.30 am Off to marking station now Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 5:53 am

edgie wrote:
Thanks lads we will be trying. Its 5.30 am  Off to marking station now Basketball cheers  

Weird lol! lol! lol! 5.30 am Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No way Steve Smile Smile this little duck Smile Smile would play that game you play there to race your pigeons Wink Wink. With all that being said though bounce bounce I wish you all the best on the day there. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 7:17 am

Simple knackerd its called dedication as and when i join the national flying club and the b.i.c.c. again. then i will have to go in the middle of the night to get there in time for basketing. I would like life to be Easter but if that is what I have to do then so be it Basketball cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:43 am

good luck edgie, will be keeping an eye out for you in the results... cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Should be a good race. The wind and weather is forcast to be very good cheers
Back to top Go down
redrog
Youngbird
Youngbird
redrog

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 2:04 pm

yeah all the best pal, hoping to have a crack at mnfc myself nxt year glad I opposite side of country to you
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:28 am

Vire birds liberated 8.45 am light n.w. I reckon 7 hours to me could be sooner bounce
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 9:29 am

good luck to ya Smile
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 10:12 am

good luck edgie, will keep a look out on the results as they come in...
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:10 am

Watch this space that's all it may be lol! they should be on the channel by now Basketball

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 11:51 am

edgie wrote:
Simple  knackerd its called dedication as and when i join the national flying club and the b.i.c.c. again. then i will have to go in the middle of the night to get there in time for basketing. I would like life to be Easter but if that is what I have to do then so be it Basketball cheers

I fully understand the dedication bit Steve Smile Smile. Differance I suspect between being a pigeon racer Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes or a lover lol! lol! lol! etc & I can tell you Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the pigeon lover Smile Smile got hammered here today "Big time" Smile Smile. cheers
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:02 pm

going soft in your old age knackered........ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 pm

David wrote:

lol!lol!lol! Yes Smile Smile  Sadly, I just couldn't stand the pain & pressure anymore etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes David Smile Smile. You may need to be careful though  Wink Wink as your time may eventually come I suspect  bounce  bounce. cheers
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:21 pm

6.888 birds gone to vire
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:28 pm

Knackered wrote:
David wrote:

lol!lol!lol! Yes Smile Smile  Sadly, I just couldn't stand the pain & pressure anymore etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes David Smile Smile. You may need to be careful though  Wink Wink as your time may eventually come I suspect  bounce  bounce. cheers

my time already came knackered, I couldn't and wouldn't kill any pigeon, I don't even like to kill a spider or a fly unless I have to....... any sort of animal cruelty or abuse makes me angry.

so I`ll never make a successful pigeon racer eh... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
edgie
Youngbird
Youngbird
edgie

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Got my mealy hen at 5.04.14 cheers and thanks everybody
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 6:16 pm

well done edgie, glad to hear you clocked......I see the winner sent 40 birds...and flew 281 miles.
Back to top Go down
Don Webb
Oldbird
Oldbird
Don Webb

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Great news Edgie cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 7:53 pm

well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midland national  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midland national    Midland national  Empty

Back to top Go down

Midland national
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next