Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Today at 2:49 pm

» Good Morning
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Today at 2:48 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Today at 1:35 pm

» APHA Forms .......
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 am

» come join us
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Thu May 16, 2024 10:21 am

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm

» RPRA Partnerships
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Sun May 12, 2024 11:48 am

» BHW Subscriptions
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Sat May 11, 2024 10:36 pm

» King removes Patronage
Race results from Cholet, France Emptyby David Thu May 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Race results from Cholet, France 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

David

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Race results from Cholet, France Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Race results from Cholet, France Vote_lcapRace results from Cholet, France Voting_barRace results from Cholet, France Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Race results from Cholet, France Vote_lcapRace results from Cholet, France Voting_barRace results from Cholet, France Vote_rcap 
barnie
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1298 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcdvc11

Our users have posted a total of 222882 messages in 14007 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Race results from Cholet, France Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Race results from Cholet, France Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Race results from Cholet, France

Go down 
+2
Boosey
blueskylofts
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Race results from Cholet, France Empty
PostSubject: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 am

I told you yesterday that we thought we had a good bird, we did but nearly everyone else had an even better one!

It has shown me that you can't be too confident until you know what sort of birds everyone else has.

In the end we were 7th club.

We got ALL our birds back on the day, even though one was a bit late coming back. So I guess that is something to be happy about.

We have to remember, this was only their Second Race in their lives. They had some training as babies, but not so much, as some of them were late breds.

I think they are learning well and it is still early days.

Onwards and upwards!

Phil and his loveliness
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Boosey
Youngbird
Youngbird
Boosey

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:11 am

Well done Phil that's still one better than me.
Back to top Go down
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:28 am

That's an OK result Phil, I wouldn't be dissapointed with that at all, so long as your in the mix they are in with a shout, well done
Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:58 am

Lofty wrote:
That's an OK result Phil, I wouldn't be dissapointed with that at all, so long as your in the mix they are in with a shout, well done
I would agree Lofty Smile Smile I would suggest taking on a bunch of froggy types Wink Wink Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes our Phil is in unknown territory to a degree bounce bounce but & as long as he keeps getting 100% returns etc his day will come as such.  cheers
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 am

well done phil and hil...all things considered yer doing alright guys Wink
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:23 pm

There were just over 1,200 pigeons in our race yesterday from Cholet (pronounced Shollay).

For me, simply getting our birds to break away from 12 hundred others after only their first race is good going.

Well done our birds - don't know about the loft manager though. lol

I think it is all down to the under-manager's cleaning out skills, myself.

Phil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 pm

well done phil & hil, doing well.....especially when you consider your a newbie to the French racing, I`m confident you will get the elusive 1st place in the near future... cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 5:32 pm

The problem with getting first place is that we have the Champion of all France in our club and at the moment he is almost two postcodes in front of everyone else.

For example, yesterday our first bird was in at 11:06:59 and his first bird was in at 10:51 and we only have about a mile on him, even though it takes us at least 45 minutes to get to his house. This is because, if you take an arc from Cholet to us both, we are not far away in metres flown!

Never mind we will keep on pushing.

Phil

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 am

blueskylofts wrote:
The problem with getting first place is that we have the Champion of all France in our club and at the moment he is almost two postcodes in front of everyone else.

For example, yesterday our first bird was in at 11:06:59 and his first bird was in at 10:51 and we only have about a mile on him, even though it takes us at least 45 minutes to get to his house.  This is because, if you take an arc from Cholet to us both, we are not far away in metres flown!

Never mind we will keep on pushing.  

Phil

Interesting Phil Wink Wink Not quite etc Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes South Shield type racing I suspect. Could get that froggy mob to do what we do down here & fly 4   differant lines on rotation to even up the over fly issue to a degree. With all that being said, nice little yard stick to compare your birds against in your club there.  cheers
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 am

Trying to get these frogs to do anything they haven't been doing for at least 60 years is downright impossible, they are SO set in their ways, you would not believe it.

They were not even interested in changing the meeting time for basketing and results, even though everyone says it is at an inconvenient time.

Talk about stupid!

Fingers Phil

Back to top Go down
Knackered
Oldbird
Oldbird
Knackered

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 9:51 am

blueskylofts wrote:
Trying to get these frogs to do anything they haven't been doing for at least 60 years is downright impossible, they are SO set in their ways, you would not believe it.

They were not even interested in changing the meeting time for basketing and results, even though everyone says it is at an inconvenient time.

Talk about stupid!

Fingers Phil

Careful Phil lol! lol! lol! or your stay in froggy land Wink Wink may be shorter than you think etc Smile Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race results from Cholet, France   Race results from Cholet, France Empty

Back to top Go down

Race results from Cholet, France
Page 1 of 1