Forum for Pigeon Fanciers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Report a StrayReport a Stray  Face BookFace Book  Jack Barkel Website.Jack Barkel Website.  Friendslofts WebsiteFriendslofts Website  Velocity CalculatorVelocity Calculator  Portal 2Portal 2  ebayebay  
Latest topics
» Weather today
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:44 am

» Good Morning
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby George & Morgan Today at 11:42 am

» King removes Patronage
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby George & Morgan Yesterday at 7:21 pm

» Leeds & District Amalgamation
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby George & Morgan Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 pm

» York Road & District Results 2024
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby David Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

» escaped birds return
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 10:42 am

» Scandalous .......
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby Knackered Sun May 05, 2024 7:31 am

» yb national winner
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby George & Morgan Sat May 04, 2024 9:30 am

» good luck weekend
Article in the Racing Pigeon Emptyby Knackered Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

Countrywide Corns
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate Bird takes 44th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final.The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain)
Forum Syndicate 2019
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate also takes 100th Place, in the 2019 RPRA One Loft Final. The Bird is Frans Zwol Bloodline, Bred and supplied by Darren Palmer (Oldstrain) Article in the Racing Pigeon 20497337-174028
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 833 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:30 pm
Forum Syndicate 2017
Pigeon World Syndicate Bird takes 81st Place in the 2017 Final Race, The Bird is Dia Evans Bloodlines and was Bred and supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.
R.P.R.A Certificate.
Pigeon World Forum Syndicate take 81st Place in the 2017 R.P.R.A. Final, with a Pigeon Bred and Supplied by Tumley Lofts Stud.Article in the Racing Pigeon Resise10
Top posting users this week
David
Article in the Racing Pigeon Vote_lcapArticle in the Racing Pigeon Voting_barArticle in the Racing Pigeon Vote_rcap 
George & Morgan
Article in the Racing Pigeon Vote_lcapArticle in the Racing Pigeon Voting_barArticle in the Racing Pigeon Vote_rcap 
Similar topics
Statistics
We have 1297 registered users
The newest registered user is tharunjohar50

Our users have posted a total of 222740 messages in 14003 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Oldstrain/Darren`s Winner of winners. 2012.
Article in the Racing Pigeon Winnerofwin
From Fed Topper to Master Chef
Article in the Racing Pigeon Raypeel-1The N.E.H.U race from Melton Mowbray 21/4/2012 was won by Peel bros of South Shields, they took 1st club 1st fed, also taking 2nd and 4th club and 15 of the 25 birds clocked in the club......well done Peel brothers.
Top posters
David
oldstrain
Don Webb
Knackered
peel bros
IANYOUNG
MISTY
George & Morgan
Gaz b
birdy2011

Article in the Racing Pigeon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

Article in the Racing Pigeon Empty
PostSubject: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:34 am

Has anyone got the 'Pull-out' article on Matt Rakes from the Racing Pigeon magazine?

Or can anyone get me a copy of the Racing Pigeon issue that included this article.

I can not get it over here in frogland and I don't want to pay for six months of the 'Electronic' version of the RP.

I have some direct children from Matt's Champion Indi and some direct brothers of Indi which I bought from Matt early last year.

I am keen to know what the article said.

If anyone has the article or could get me the issue, or let me have their second hand copy, I will be happy to pay for the postage plus whatever the magazine costs.

If you can help me, please send me a P.M. or post on our forum.

Many thanks in advance.

Phil
Back to top Go down
http://www.philongold.net
Lofty
Youngbird
Youngbird

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 9:54 am

Is that the racing pigeon pictorial magazine Phil, I've a load in the loft somewhere I bought in a job lot of squills and such, have you got the particular issue number your after by any chance and I'll take a look. If it's recent then I won't have it
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 am

Hi Lofty.

It is in one of the latest issues of 'Racing Pigeon' magazine (the weekly one, not the pictorial one).

Thanks anyway.

Phil
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 11:04 am

had a pair off matt they got ill shortly after arrival and they was in a new section on there own ...paid good money to but never got any response to my e-mails or telephone calls No regards rp I never get it as its mostly adverts and only have the bhw now ,I am sure one of the lads will have it phil
Back to top Go down
David
Oldbird
Oldbird
David

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 pm

i by it phil, but havnt bothered for the last 3 weeks, but if you can give me some idea which edition it is in I will take a look.
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:24 pm

I can't see the edition on the little bit of the RP I have - but it's the edition that shows:-

National Flying Club Tarbes winner Ron Poole - on the front page.

I have fund out that the thing I thought was an article is a advert for a DVD by Matt Rakes. I have found where to buy the DVD from and have ordered one. It's a 'Pigeon King' production.

Many thanks everyone.

Phil
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 1:46 pm

thought he had packed in not raced for a number of years ....and now a dvd
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 4:11 pm

oldstrain wrote:
thought he had packed in not raced for a number of years ....and now a dvd

Do I sense a little bitterness from Mr normally Cool?

Yes Matt had to pack up racing as he had a Heart Attach and his doctors told him he had to 'de-stress'.

However, that doesn't mean he forgot everything he had learnt about winning pigeons and how to get them there.

Maybe the guy just wants to pass on his expertise or make a couple of bob.

Phil
Back to top Go down
oldstrain
Oldbird
Oldbird
oldstrain

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 pm

phil ...its all about the money honey ,when you pay good dosh for ybs and they get ill in the first week when they have a brand new section to themselves and you contact the seller and they ignore you what can one say ,especially as we visited matt and talked to him in his home on 2 occasions it somewhat left me rather shocked,I had only just started out to so could really have done with some advice/ help off matt but it never came he knew I was just starting up I explained but obviously I was insignificant ...anyway onward and upwards I put it down to experience
Back to top Go down
blueskylofts
Youngbird
Youngbird
blueskylofts

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:45 am

Doesn't anyone get the Racing Pigeon weekly publication any more?

It's the issue with - National Flying Club Tarbes winner Ron Poole - on the front page. I am looking for.

Can anyone help.

Phil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article in the Racing Pigeon   Article in the Racing Pigeon Empty

Back to top Go down

Article in the Racing Pigeon
Page 1 of 1